Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

I didn't totally follow up as there were several posts with other experiences, but I saw someone in a Facebook group got SIXTEEN pin set confirmation emails and that many pending charges :rotfl2:

Another person said they saw someone get hit with $1,100 worth of pending charges from multiple orders they did not make.

And in yet another group, someone who didn't even order anything today, but had a charge for shipped items hit their account multiple times (this was a few hours before MMMA BTMR went up). So it wasn't just MMMA folks being affected. It was quite the day for Disney IT :rotfl:

Yes from yesterday! Although now I am nervous because I clicked on the tracking number but UPS says they can't find out info on that number. I'm hoping that it's just too soon to track.
Just too early, it usually takes 2 to 3 days for actual tracking data to show up. I can't believe your items shipped that fast. I'm still waiting for items I purchased back on September 7th to ship.

Just too early, it usually takes 2 to 3 days for actual tracking data to show up. I can't believe your items shipped that fast. I'm still waiting for items I purchased back on September 7th to ship.
Where do you live? When my items ship this fast, it's because they come from Ontario, CA. I live in Los Angeles. So I am assuming this order came from there. Other times when it takes a few days to ship, it's from far away.

Yes from yesterday! Although now I am nervous because I clicked on the tracking number but UPS says they can't find out info on that number. I'm hoping that it's just too soon to track.

Can take a little bit for it to show in their system. I also had an issue with a recent shipment where they decided to send it via UPS's version of "they ship, but USPS does final delivery" service. Tracking was actually a USPS number, but was starting with UPS. I find those take the longest to see any information (although USPS did say "awaiting item" long before UPS even showed the label existed).

Where do you live? When my items ship this fast, it's because they come from Ontario, CA. I live in Los Angeles. So I am assuming this order came from there. Other times when it takes a few days to ship, it's from far away.
I'm 30 miles northwest of Chicago, so not rural America but I'm landlocked in the middle of the country.

All of my recent shopdisney orders have shipped from the east coast and I also live in LA.

Can take a little bit for it to show in their system. I also had an issue with a recent shipment where they decided to send it via UPS's version of "they ship, but USPS does final delivery" service. Tracking was actually a USPS number, but was starting with UPS. I find those take the longest to see any information (although USPS did say "awaiting item" long before UPS even showed the label existed).
I hear you, lately all my shipments from ShopDisney seem to come via UPS Mail Innovations, the service you describe where UPS starts the process and USPS finishes it. There seems to be a longer lag now between when the label is printed/tracking number is generated and when the package is actually given to the shipper.

According to tracking history, my latest ShopDisney package was tendered to the USPS in my local city (in Western Pennsylvania) and later that day it arrived in Michigan! Now, two days later, there have been no further tracking updates. I emailed the USPS through their website and am waiting for them to investigate.

Not Merch Pass, but on sale this morning at 7 am PT:
Super cute! With the exception of the Minnie Main Attraction ears, which is the first time I've really wanted to buy Disney ears, I make all of my own and the ones for my nephew's family. I've done some matching pairs for us, but mostly I get individual requests each trip for specific characters and themes. I guess we're not the matching outfits kind.. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter