Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Wow, I just tried to go into the site with a different browser for something other than Main Attraction and I was put in the waiting room again. So everyone shopping is being put in jail...lol

I was able to get the ears and pins via the app...I’m hoping it doesn’t get cancelled...my computer browser is still auto refreshing. I was trying to get the backpack but it said out of stock.

Done! This was surprisingly quick and easy. :) Whew!
ETA: Logged on to Shop Disney around 6:30 am PT. Got put in the Virtual Waiting Room automatically at 6:54 am. Just after 7 am, it was my turn. Probably helped that I didn't want the backpack. Confirmation email came through right away. Hope everyone else's experience goes well!

Last edited:

Can only get in through app. Still in refresh hell on website.

Ears and pins are baggable still. Backpack is in stock, but not even baggable. Didn't check other items.

Waiting room of death. I can get it into my bag and input my credit info on the app, but when I go to check out it says "oops, there was a problem!"

Still in the waiting room! I generally don't get in in-time whenever they have these. Something about my connection I think. Oh well!!

Can only get in through app. Still in refresh hell on website.

Ears and pins are baggable still. Backpack is in stock, but not even baggable. Didn't check other items.
Yeah I lucked out with the app. Got a confirmation email on the first checkout. I’m just crossing my fingers my order doesn’t get cancelled lol

Yeah, nothing web browser is working. I had an incognito going as well to check, it stopped refreshing and gave me the home page and then decided to put me back in the waiting room. Regular browser is still in refresh loop.

Did anyone who was in the Virtual Waiting Room in a browser actually get in to purchase anything? Their system really is crap.

Did anyone who was in the Virtual Waiting Room in a browser actually get in to purchase anything? Their system really is crap.
I did. I got in on the app first, but right after on my laptop. Made the purchase from the laptop. From my post above: Logged on to Shop Disney around 6:30 am PT. Got put in the Virtual Waiting Room automatically at 6:54 am. Just after 7 am, it was my turn. Probably helped that I didn't want the backpack. Confirmation email came through right away.

Won't even let me check out now with ears and pins in my bag. Bag is still not baggable. Magic Band isn't baggable either.

I really only had interest in the bag and ears as a set anyways for someone willing to trade me some Canada keys if I could get the items for them.

Nope, not here. Both of mine are still refreshing. Incognito window went to the main page for a second and then threw me back in the waiting room.

I just tried to order the mug via the app and got 3 order confirmations. Not sure how that happened but I hope they at least ship one of the orders!

Uh, finally went to let me login to checkout, and then decided my password was wrong (using biometric login!!!!). This was on the app. ShopDisney is definitely having issues LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter