Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Same four items showed up the last two mornings, IASW & PP ears and MTP & DL 65th backpack. All bagable, but none buyable.

The IASW ears and DL 65th bag are showing again as well. Alas they are "bagable" buy not buyable as usual.
These continuing "glitches" (are they? or are these returned items that get snatched up by bots?) make me nervous about Wednesday's general release. I really hope that goes smoothly for all of us here.
ETA: Mickey Treats, Mickey Jack O'Lantern, Duffy Aulani, and Disney Cats backpacks all show available, but cannot be purchased. IASW ears and MTP ears and plush are still dancing around on the page. The Dumbo mug shows up occasionally, too.

These continuing "glitches" (are they? or are these returned items that get snatched up by bots?) make me nervous about Wednesday's general release. I really hope that goes smoothly for all of us here.
I'm convinced these are available items that are being snagged by bots. This many glitches? Every single day? I don't see it.

Just asking generally here:
Walt Disney World Passholder Discount at shopDisney Returns
Is there a reason why DLR APs don't get this? Looking at this thread, we buy a LOT of merchandise at Shop Disney (!) and would doubtless buy MORE is we had a 30% discount!

I've been more than a little annoyed that we've been left out of shopDisney deals. The 30% would be nice, but I would settle for our regular discount even. I've used my Disney Visa a few times, but besides it having the worst reward system of any card I have in my wallet, it's also technically my mom's account so paying off my purchases is a pain in my backside.

Only thing I can think of is they're still trying to placate WDW APs who frankly are getting screwed (I'm terrified that some are seeing their passes cancelled who did not ask for it and Disney can see this, but say they can't reinstate an AP once cancelled). Or maybe our tier structure with the various discount levels is the issue :confused3

I haven't felt the need to message about it, but I might now since they keep offering this deal and leaving us out of it. At least let us use our regular discount!

I haven't felt the need to message about it, but I might now since they keep offering this deal and leaving us out of it. At least let us use our regular discount!
Agree. That was so nice on the app while it lasted. And now I'm super paranoid about all the nightmare scenarios about how Disney IT can/will muck up our APs when the parks reopen... aaaaahhhhh!

Just asking generally here:
Walt Disney World Passholder Discount at shopDisney Returns
Is there a reason why DLR APs don't get this? Looking at this thread, we buy a LOT of merchandise at Shop Disney (!) and would doubtless buy MORE is we had a 30% discount!
I've been more than a little annoyed that we've been left out of shopDisney deals. The 30% would be nice, but I would settle for our regular discount even. I've used my Disney Visa a few times, but besides it having the worst reward system of any card I have in my wallet, it's also technically my mom's account so paying off my purchases is a pain in my backside.

Only thing I can think of is they're still trying to placate WDW APs who frankly are getting screwed (I'm terrified that some are seeing their passes cancelled who did not ask for it and Disney can see this, but say they can't reinstate an AP once cancelled). Or maybe our tier structure with the various discount levels is the issue :confused3

I thought maybe because the DL pass situation is still murky. So many people have "expired" passes, but are actually valid because they chose the extension offer.

Even with that, I wish they could figure out a way to at least give a blanket discount to DL passholders. Then again, that requires Disney IT to get involved and we all know how that goes..lol

Agree. That was so nice on the app while it lasted. And now I'm super paranoid about all the nightmare scenarios about how Disney IT can/will muck up our APs when the parks reopen... aaaaahhhhh!

I'm going to send a message tomorrow. I guess I send it to shopDisney? Disneyland? All of the above? I'll look in more detail which is the best department.

Maybe I'll also send a message I've been intending to send about all the mistakes I see with WDW APs and tag on the thing about the shopDisney discount there too. We really do spend a ton more just because of discounts. Hell, if they added the 30% to at least DTD? I would make a run down to go on a shopping spree. That discount would kill all my self control.

I thought maybe because the DL pass situation is still murky. So many people have "expired" passes, but are actually valid because they chose the extension offer.

That's another good thought about why. There should be a way to code it so the system sees there was an AP valid on or after March 14 and just counts it as valid. But like you said: Disney IT :yay:

Silly question: will there be a special link on the Shop Disney homepage for today's release? Do we know what we're supposed to look for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter