Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Uh oh...I’m nervous ☹️ did anyone have their order cancelled from this morning? Haven’t gotten one yet...
35A43878-B3DF-4FF4-ABB2-B6D644B826C4.png

No cancellation on mine either! Fingers crossed!

Now I’m sitting here checking my email nonstop for the Dumbo merchpass haha! I just want the pins! I got notified right around 8AM last two times and nothing yet but I suppose it’s random?

If anyone got doubles of the pins last week and can't get the pins this week, would you be interested in a trade?

Another week, another no email it would seem. I really miss the days of just being able to get up and get to the mall for the release.

So far my order from yesterday for the Carousel pins and Tiki ears is still in process. Really hoping it stays that way.

Haven't gotten an email for Dumbo. I know we technically have until 5 to get one, but I have a feeling they send them earlier in the day.

Haven't gotten an email for Dumbo. I know we technically have until 5 to get one, but I have a feeling they send them earlier in the day.
Fingers crossed for you! And now you know that these items can be re-released randomly later on -- so there's still hope for the future!
Has anyone received a cancellation email? I don't know how common/rare those were. GR posted that there were more Shop Disney glitches this morning -- sounds like gremlins got loose in their system!

Fingers crossed for you! And now you know that these items can be re-released randomly later on -- so there's still hope for the future!
Has anyone received a cancellation email? I don't know how common/rare those were. GR posted that there were more Shop Disney glitches this morning -- sounds like gremlins got loose in their system!
I heard about the glitches too! Gah! I think their site is just over loaded with the traffic. The other day at the Disney Store in Century City, the CM said they are trying to keep all the popular items online to prevent crowds in stores. But now there is a virtual crowd lol

No email for me. My mom didn’t get one this time either. I only signed up for the pins this time around.

For people looking for specific merch pass items, check out Gothic Rosie's most recent post. It is dedicated to trading/buying.

And I guess the Dumbo plush is back ordered to 2021..

Nothing. Again. I'm a ZERO for ever getting anything on the Merch Pass... and I'm usually a lucky person!

Very strange things are happening on Shop Disney today. Past merchandise from MMMA is popping up randomly on the site, but then disappearing when you put it in your bag. So far, I've been able to add the King Arthur Carrousel backpack and the Tiki ears to my bag, then as soon as I hit purchase, they're sold out. So frustrating!
ETA: Happening again today (8/22/20) -- very strange!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter