Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

If anyone is still looking for the MMMA Pin Collectors Album, it's showing on shopDisney right now as available.

Also, none of the random past series MMMA items I was able to snag on shopDisney last week have been cancelled thus far, but none have shipped yet either.

I just got a "your order has shipped" email from last week's MMMA items. But I'm pretty confused. The email only shows the Tiki Room ears. The website, when I look at order details only shows the Carousel pins as shipped. So who the heck knows what I'll get. Hopefully both. We shall see. Nothing to indicate an item was unavailable and canceled from the order...

My IASW hip pack just shipped. That's one!
EDIT: And my Mad Tea Party back pack shipped...yay!! My first Minnie Main Attraction back pack...finally!! :ccat:

It wasn't just a dream....

Last edited:
Another shipping notification, this time for my IASW and Peter Pan ears. I also purchased King Arthur ears in the same order. No word on those. There is some definite piece meal shipping happening with these MMMA items. They seem to be coming from different parts of the country. The oddest thing about this particular order is I received my Disney Visa discount on the King Arthur ears, but not on the other two. The MMMA items aren't supposed to qualify for the discount, so it was a surprise. Those ears not shipping kind of gives me pause, since I shouldn't have received the discount. We shall see.

Tomorrow is "D" day for the first of my MMMA items to arrive. With some of the orders, I added none MMMA items to get free shipping. I'm getting shipping notifications for one item at a time on almost every order. That's never been the case for me in the past with Disney orders. Things are really weird right now. The money that's being wasted shipping piece meal has got to be adding up, especially considering I'm not paying for shipping to begin with. :confused3

My Peter Pan Minnie plush shipped today yay! I was getting nervous!

The items I got from the King Arthur merchpass are still in process which is making me edgy.

I have quite a few orders "in process," but only one "in transit" which should arrive by the end of the week. Shipping really does seem to be unusually slow with Shop Disney right now, and not just with MMMA items!

I have quite a few orders "in process," but only one "in transit" which should arrive by the end of the week. Shipping really does seem to be unusually slow with Shop Disney right now, and not just with MMMA items!
Yes! Yesterday my Hocus pocus jersey finally shipped. Today my pins shipped. Now I am waiting on the mickey hand headband to ship. The fastest were the King Arthur pins.

Very strange things are happening on Shop Disney today. Past merchandise from MMMA is popping up randomly on the site, but then disappearing when you put it in your bag. So far, I've been able to add the King Arthur Carrousel backpack and the Tiki ears to my bag, then as soon as I hit purchase, they're sold out. So frustrating!
ETA: Happening again today (8/22/20) -- very strange!

Happening now with the Peter Pan backpack... I was so excited and then womp womp....

Tomorrow is "D" day for the first of my MMMA items to arrive. With some of the orders, I added none MMMA items to get free shipping. I'm getting shipping notifications for one item at a time on almost every order. That's never been the case for me in the past with Disney orders. Things are really weird right now. The money that's being wasted shipping piece meal has got to be adding up, especially considering I'm not paying for shipping to begin with. :confused3
Most stuff is shipping from different warehouses.

Just a note of warning, if you try and check out on the app for an item that’s glitching (shows it’s in stock but it’s actually out of stock) it will charge your card. I now have two pending authorizations for $93 sitting in my bank from trying to get the backpack. I am so mad!

Just a note of warning, if you try and check out on the app for an item that’s glitching (shows it’s in stock but it’s actually out of stock) it will charge your card. I now have two pending authorizations for $93 sitting in my bank from trying to get the backpack. I am so mad!
Thanks for the warning! Those charges should fall off your card in a day or so -- keep checking and contest the charges if they don't disappear on their own.

It's a bit cruel to see the bags on the website, but not be able to get them through checkout. The only two bags I officially tried for in the series were Peter Pan and King Arthur. Disney is slapping me hard this morning.

I'm with ya. Not too happy with Shop Disney this morning. Turns out they charged me four times for $93 for my failed attempts to get the Peter Pan backpack... little acid in the wound to tie up my money but no backpack to show for it.

I wonder if these items are even getting back in stock or the website is glitching? I saw on a FB group that people that did have an order go through for the backpack ended up getting a cancellation email right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter