Chef de France & 9 Dragons Questions

Saskamouse

A beach girl living on the prairies "temporary sta
Can anyone please tell me if Chef de France still offer their "French Lunch", it was 3 courses, soup, sandwich and creme brulee?

Also does anyone have knowledge if the 9 Dragons still offers their "Taste of China" for lunch?

I saw these posted on Deb's site in the menus but they might not be up to date.

Thanks so much:
Carol

I had the "french menu" last week and it was excellent! I did not eat at 9 Dragons though.

Melissa

As msteddom stated, yes Chefs de France still has the 3 course lunch and still excellent. Yum:)

We stopped at Nine Dragons to eat early last month for lunch. They still had the taste of China menu posted outside but found a different one inside. It had been discontinued. As far as I know it is still available for dinner. They replaced it with Dim Sum and combo platters for 2 or more. (Not all you can eat). The food was still an improvement over what it used to be. The waiter said this was a test and may only be a temporary change.
fb54e494.jpg

Yes to 9 Dragons. We were there less than 2 weeks ago. They offer 2 versions. One for 2 people, $29.95 includes soup, rice and 3 main dishes to share, and 2 fortune cookies. The other is for 4 people, sorry all I remember is that was $39.95, it was just DW and me so I didn't look too closely at it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter