Chef de France

VeeHam

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Chefs is open? I've checked and some places say it is but the disney reservation site isn't listing it.
Thanks

Pretty sure its not open, but they keep changing every week so I would keep checking...

Good to know that the bakery is open, LOVE going there, and was hoping it would be open before our Oct trip.

I read somewhere that the staff went back to France when Covid started an d right now they are not allowed to
return. It is my favorite to eat in Epcot.

The article that the retiring Chef (he also did Monsier Paul) basically said they don't have the staff and it wouldn't be profitable right now to open.

Social distancing does seem like it would be difficult there but I will miss that restaurant when we head there soon.

I read somewhere that the staff went back to France when Covid started an d right now they are not allowed to
return. It is my favorite to eat in Epcot.
The staff at the Boulangerie were all French when I was there a couple weeks ago. There were only like 20% the usual number of CM though.

I booked for 24 October. Shortened menu, but will still be good. One of my favorite spots at DW. The atmosphere is just so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter