Chewie, we're home... A May 2015 TR! Update 11/3

WooHoo, more TR's from Danimaroo. Can't tell you how excited I am to be reading this right now, especially since you are at our favorite place OKW

Just hit our 200 day mark till our next trip. We just went in March, but it's bee too long already.

I never take naps in real life, but I nap everyday in the bubble. Best naps ever. Morning in a park followed by an OKW bath and a nap, finished with a gin and tonic on the porch...that is awesome, and now 200 days seems like forever. nothing a trip video wont cure!

Crap, guys, I'm really sorry for doing a disappearing act for almost a month. But life got a little bananas. Work has been seriously keeping me ridiculously busy, to the point where I get home from work and I don't really feel like doing anything that requires much effort or thinking. Unfortunately, writing requires both of those things so I basically pushed it to the side. I'm sorry, but mentally I just couldn't do it.

That being said, work is still pretty busy, but I THINK things are starting to finally mellow out a little bit around here.

In addition to work, Matt and I are actually going to Disneyland in just over a month, so some of that has also been taking up my time... AND we've done some planning for our next WDW trip for January. But almost everything is settled for those 2 trips, so I think we're in pretty decent shape now and I'm not nearly as stressed out as I have been.

So, I don't actually have an update completely written for you guys to read yet. I swear it's coming, I've been slowly chipping away at it very occasionally, but I'm hoping to get some time later today to work on it. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't abandoned this TR, but rather life became extremely busy and a bit stressful. I will do my best to push out a new update tomorrow or Friday.

OH, also! I read all of your comments and seriously they made me so happy. I don't think I will be responding to all of them individually on this update just because I really want to get a new one out there for you guys to read, but I definitely read every single one. Also, to those who just joined in and have been past readers of my TR, I'm so glad you're in for a new one! And as a whole to everyone, thank you for sticking around and being patient; it means a lot. :)

New update coming soon!

Glad to see you back! Totally understandable..life gets pretty busy sometimes! Look forward to the next update :)

I love your trip reports and your videos are just so good! I linked your September video on the September 2015 thread over on the Theme Park board, hope that's ok. Can't wait to read more :) and thank you!

Dani, you're back! :cool1: I just found this TR today, and I'm all caught up! I am so very excited that you're writing a new TR and I do understand how life can get in the way sometimes! :crazy2:

Can't wait to hear more as soon as you're able! :surfweb:

Carla

Hurray!!! Dani I am so glad you are back and doing TR's again. I love, love reading about your trips. Happy to be hopping on your new report.

Sorry things have been so crazy for you! You take your time, your readers will be waiting when you're ready to update :)

Joining in! I agree, you pictures are the best I have ever seen!! Your Epcot picture looks like a postcard Disney would sell. Hope Matt felt much better for the rest of the trip!

I decided to do a a quick search of "Dani" and low and behold a new TR came up! late to the party but glad you are writing again!

Loving your TR so far. I loved the video and want to come on vacation with you. You guys look like you're having such a blast :) :)

OMG, I just found this! Another TR from danimaroo. I'm telling ya, my day was just made and of course within a few hours I have read the entire thing AND watched the Trip Video twice! Love, love, love your reaction to Mike and Eryka surprising you! Will be watching intently for another update!

I have been away from these boards for a long while - I came back because I am planning another trip to Disneyland Paris sometime in 2016... first order of business upon returning to the boards - search out Danimaroo for current trip reports - true story.

Loving this so far.

The picture you took of the monorail in front of Epcot is beyond perfect. It makes postcards want to hide in shame.

Thank you for your trip report.

LOVING your TR! Your pictures are hilarious and beautiful, and your personality is so similar to mine! Can't wait for more! And now I'm probably going to go read your old TR and watch the accompanying videos LOL :fish:

Hi Dani! I'm jumping in here a bit late but enjoying your first 2 days thus far. I love your zest for life and your videos are so awesome.

Bummer that Matt was feeling ick. I hope he bounced back quickly.

How awesome that you were able to hang out with your pals. It's always great when things work out that way. And I probably wouldn't have waited to take a random photo of a hot dog for anyone being dead tired either! :laughing:

Hmmmm grilled cheese at Sci-Fi.... I'll have to keep that in mind since I could use a little variety since I have a hard time straying from the burger there since I've not liked a lot of other options.

Hey guys, I'm really, really sorry for disappearing on you all yet again, especially after I'd promised an update back in August.

As most of you likely may have guessed, I am probably not going to finish this trip report. I just haven't had it in me to keep up with writing, and feel like at this point, this TR is way past the point of saving. That being said, I'm really sorry for dropping out of another one. I tried to make a little DIS comeback but unfortunately it's just not in the cards right now for a bunch of reasons.

However, I didn't want to leave you guys hanging forever, or have any of you worry about where the heck I disappeared to, so I wanted to give you a quick update on where I've been.

Matt and I are doing well, just busy with work and living life. We made a trip down to Disneyland in September for our 5-year wedding anniversary and had a great time. The heat was INSANE during our trip (especially for California), but we still made the most of it and got a lot done while it wasn't too busy.

I also just made a 10-day trip back to the east coast to visit family in Boston and then NYC for work, and will be heading down to Disneyland here next week actually for a few days after a work conference (I'll be in the parks November 11th-13th)! I'm pretty excited about it since going to any Disney park makes me happy. My co-worker is actually going to join me in the park on Thursday, which should be fun since she hasn't been since 7th grade... so I get to play tour guide. ;) Otherwise I'll be roaming the parks solo, taking a lot of photos and enjoying being in one of my favorite places in the world.

It also looks like we'll be popping down to Disneyland again in December, and then we'll be in WDW for 2 weeks in January. I feel pretty lucky to have a lot of Disney in my life for the next few months... It gives me something to always look forward to (on top of November and December being 2 of my favorite months).

I've been taking a bit of a break from most social media (IG and twitter), but hope to start posting more again on both places (if you follow me there). I guess you could say I've been in a little bit of a hermit mode, but sometimes we all need breaks.

I really, really wish I had it in me to continue writing this trip report and that I hadn't given up on it... but I couldn't force myself to keep writing if I wasn't feeling passionate about it. I love writing and sharing my trips with you all... and I really do hope to get back to it again in some form here in the future. I appreciate every one of you for following along on my trip reports and taking the time to comment, and I hope I'll be back again some day with more updates.

If you want to keep up with me outside of the DIS, best place to find me is on instagram (instagram.com/dmags) or twitter (twitter.com/BrerDani)... and always feel free to reach out, too.

Thank you guys for being so understanding and always supportive... It means a lot. :)

I am just glad that I got to view your wonderful photos. It has really given me the impetus that I needed to get a new camera and get back into photography again. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter