Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Oh~ One more thing....the TLS/Theo-Jed parking saga? Today was Tommy's turn :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

DX2t7zKVAAIlyt7.jpg

Tommy might be living in there when his check get "lost" in the mail, lol

That is so hilarious.

And this from a guy who refused to report to AAA in 2016 and went AWOL to NJ instead. I think I'm ready to finally forgive him for that.

His happy meds dosage could be a little on the high side lol. JK I have NO idea/proof he is on any treatment~just glad he's happy. The roster DID just get cut to 49, however :rolleyes1 ( Not sure who's gone yet)

ETA : Updated Roster
DX3K_ZwWsAAt2_L.jpg:large

interesting on the timing of the roster cut~ given the recent FA deals (esp Moustakas coming back for less than 1/2 of his orig offer w/KC) Could we be hearing some news soon? :scratchinpopcorn::

Last edited:
That is so hilarious.

And this from a guy who refused to report to AAA in 2016 and went AWOL to NJ instead. I think I'm ready to finally forgive him for that.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Don't mess with Theo, lol
Theo responds to latest Tommy La Stella Production -- a bounce house blown up in #Cubs executive parking spots: "I don't know why he put that there. He's not tall enough to bounce in it...neither is Jed though."

I repeat for the Gazillionth time...

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

(aw man, Joe saying it may not have been TLS who did the bouncy house,,could be there for the families..buzzkill, lol)

ETA (again) It WAS TLS...

Last edited:

Just purchased my tickets for 2 of the 3 Cubs games when they're here in Atlanta!!! :woohoo: :yay: Nothing left by the Cubbie's dugout, so had to go with near the bullpen. Hopefully I'll get to see them dance several times. I wanted to get all 3 games, but since I'm just starting my new job on Monday, I figure I can't take too many days off from work. Not that I need to for the game, but since the game will finish after my bed time and then the commute home, I figure I can suffer through one day, but take the next day off.

Only drawback to sitting there...not likely to catch a bomb from Schwarbs or Rizzo on that side of the field. :sad:

'Memba how I mentioned I was waiting on official word on Javy? :worried:
Jim-Halpert-Worried.gif

#Cubs Maddon on Baez: "It's still there, it's still bothering him a bit. We're trying to figure out exactly what's going on."

he is not playing Sat as planned

Just purchased my tickets for 2 of the 3 Cubs games when they're here in Atlanta!!! :woohoo: :yay: Nothing left by the Cubbie's dugout, so had to go with near the bullpen. Hopefully I'll get to see them dance several times. I wanted to get all 3 games, but since I'm just starting my new job on Monday, I figure I can't take too many days off from work. Not that I need to for the game, but since the game will finish after my bed time and then the commute home, I figure I can suffer through one day, but take the next day off.

Only drawback to sitting there...not likely to catch a bomb from Schwarbs or Rizzo on that side of the field. :sad:
Hey! Congrat's on a new job! No RV lifestyle yet? Have a blast at the games..maybe Kewz is going again!

Hey! Congrat's on a new job! No RV lifestyle yet? Have a blast at the games..maybe Kewz is going again!

Thanks!

Nope, no RV yet. Decided to go a few more years, but still planning on retiring before I'm 60. Still exploring positions at Disney and Central FL in general, but in the mean time, great company, great benefits and I'm excited about the role. May end up retiring from there...time will tell.

Sadly, I won't be making to the Cubs/Braves games this year because (happily) I'll be cruising (celebrating the boys's college graduation). I'm bummed they are playing so early this year. So, Doc, cheer extra loudly for me!

Sadly, I won't be making to the Cubs/Braves games this year because (happily) I'll be cruising (celebrating the boys's college graduation). I'm bummed they are playing so early this year. So, Doc, cheer extra loudly for me!
I can do that. Will have my Cubs gear on and have my W flag with me. Don't think they'll let me bring a megaphone, so maybe my foxpro whistle too. muwwwahhhaaa

Split squad tomorrow so we know Freeman will have one game, but will be a nice opportunity for someone in the other game in place of Javy.

Lester did great today...went 5 (I think) bats are hot too! This may be the fasted game so far of ST, lol...7th inning and it isn't 4 pm yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter