China: Enchanted China Meets Thread

Break out the "bubbly" Sayhello. 26 is a great number BUT more importantly it is guaranteed......I find the apprehension of go / not go the most stress when booking with ABD. Hope you get some sleep tonight when you come down from your "trip high"....LOL.

Yay!!! I just called to get some information from my Vacationista about the Visa for my China ABD, and asked her numbers. We have 26, with 7 of those being kids. But the best part? She told me that the trip is listed as Guaranteed! :yay: @CaliforniaGirl09 we're good to go!! :D

Sayhello
I think I knew about guaranteed, but 26? That would be FABULOUS! Yay!!! I'll cross my fingers that it stays around that number. At least one of those kids is probably by 17 year old--my son is 20. Hope there are some older teens in the other 6.

Yay!!! I just called to get some information from my Vacationista about the Visa for my China ABD, and asked her numbers. We have 26, with 7 of those being kids. But the best part? She told me that the trip is listed as Guaranteed! :yay: @CaliforniaGirl09 we're good to go!! :D

Sayhello

Yay! I'm so happy for you @sayhello! I can't recall the exact number on our trip, but it was around 26 give or take a few. We had such an AMAZING group - everyone got along so well!

I used CIBT for my Visa and they were very helpful. I would highly recommend them.

I can't wait to re-live our ABD China trip vicariously through your TR!

Yay! I'm so happy for you @sayhello! I can't recall the exact number on our trip, but it was around 26 give or take a few. We had such an AMAZING group - everyone got along so well!

I used CIBT for my Visa and they were very helpful. I would highly recommend them.

I can't wait to re-live our ABD China trip vicariously through your TR!
26 sounds wonderful. I can handle that! :)

I did contact CIBT today. ABD recommends them, and I've seen others recommend them, too. Thanks! They say I can't apply for another week or so (30 days out) but they sent me a "kit" to get started. They're multi-entry, good for 10 years now! I'm looking forward to doing this Trip Report! :)

Exciting! I too look forward to your TR/thoughts! An awesome ABD - one of the best.
I'm really looking forward to this trip! And your Trip Report (along with @pxlbarrel's report) are a big reason why! (Along with the rest of these wonderful folks who have reported on it!) :) I was just skimming through your report today, pulling out suggestions for places to eat & things to do for OYO time. It's got me excited!!

Sayhello

I'm really looking forward to this trip! And your Trip Report (along with @pxlbarrel's report) are a big reason why! (Along with the rest of these wonderful folks who have reported on it!) :) I was just skimming through your report today, pulling out suggestions for places to eat & things to do for OYO time. It's got me excited!!

Sayhello

I've been looking up restaurants in Beijing and HK myself. I'll be interested to hear what you think of the Rosewood since it's a different hotel. Looks better than the Peninsula Beijing. From the bar you should be able to see the CCTV building which is neat.

I've been looking up restaurants in Beijing and HK myself. I'll be interested to hear what you think of the Rosewood since it's a different hotel. Looks better than the Peninsula Beijing. From the bar you should be able to see the CCTV building which is neat.
I will definitely let you know! :)

Sayhello

So I found out our Guides are going to be Ralph Valencia and Liang Zhao. Has anyone had either of these Guides? :)

Also, I thought I'd post this here for folks. I called ABD, and asked about Fastpasses for the ABD day at Shanghai DL. She had to research, and sent me this answer (which includes HKDL, too):

'Priority Admission Passes at Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland - You will be provided the below priority admission passes in destination. Please note, You are unable to pre-reserve FASTPASS tickets at Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland prior to visiting the parks.

At Hong Kong Disneyland, You will be provided three priority admission passes (You can choose 2 out of the 9 attractions and the third is for the newest attraction – Iron Man Experience). Please note, the current list of the 9 included attractions will be provided in destination by the Adventure Guides and are subject to change.

At Shanghai Disneyland, You will be provided three priority admission passes, which only includes three attractions (TRON Lightcycle Power Run, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and Roaring Rapids). Please note, the attractions included on priority admission pass are subject to change and the current list will be provided in destination by the Adventure Guides.'

Sayhello

Thanks @sayhello!! That is very helpful! Now we have an idea of how to prioritize our second day at Shanghai Disneyland. We do want to ride TRON at night and are not sure we will have a chance with ABD, since that is the night of the farewell dinner and fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter