Chit Chat Crew pt. 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yus!

tumblr_le6arbgHUs1qddq74.gif

More Kyle

at the risk of sounding stupid, who is kyle?

why are there so many chat threads? do people not get along?:confused3

Not a long story but if we say the Truth out in the public forums moderators come along and have their day :(

Anyway THought I would say Hi in the part 2 thread.. wow oh wow part 2 :) awesome

why are there so many chat threads? do people not get along?:confused3

That has nothing to do with it. The new thread is because there is supposed to be a 250 page limit to threads before the Mods can come in and close them and since our other chat thread reached 250 pages I was trying to move us into a new thread before it got closed to make it easier for everyone involved.

:confused3

Anyway THought I would say Hi in the part 2 thread.. wow oh wow part 2 :) awesome

:yay: Crazy, huh? But hi, hi!

at the risk of sounding stupid, who is kyle?

:rotfl: Not sounding stupid unless I am too. I have no idea but I think it's a fair assumption that he is in a band she loves.

I was going to ask the same thing... I'm a Kyle, but definitely not the one portrayed... I have much more somewhat-kind of-not really-chiselled features...

:wave2: Hello!

A new thread huh? Well maybe I'll have a chance to follow along with this one, and not get totally lost and behind. Haha!! Yeah right.. ;)

Hi everyone!

That has nothing to do with it. The new thread is because there is supposed to be a 250 page limit to threads before the Mods can come in and close them and since our other chat thread reached 250 pages I was trying to move us into a new thread before it got closed to make it easier for everyone involved.

Exactly. I don't want anyone out there to get the wrong idea and start wildly reporting posts and things simply because a new thread was started. I actually have a question out now to a couple of DIS-folks to clarify the exact number of pages a thread is allowed - just in case it bothers anyone. And then we will know for sure. In the meantime, you (Jazz) are only going by what I told you about the number of pages, so if the information that was told to me was inaccurate, we will find out soon.

And it just so happens that the other Chat thread ("Just Because We Need Another Chat Thread") was extremely popular and reached its page limit (or what we think may be the page limit) very, very quickly!:goodvibes:thumbsup2

If it comes down to it and we find out that the page limit is much higher, then I can merge the two chat threads together.

Not a long story but if we say the Truth out in the public forums moderators come along and have their day :(

No. The new thread was begun only because of what we assume to be the page limit for a thread and the fact that the other thread had reached that point, which may or may not be a correct number (I am in the process of trying to find out). Please don't attribute it to any other issues. It only stirs up trouble.:goodvibes

I suppose I will! :surfweb: <-- hot chocolate. Because coffee is :sick:

:rotfl: Hot chocolate is awesome, of course. But I must confess, I have a cup of coffee sitting next to me. I need all the help I can get to get through everything I need to do today!!

Exactly. I don't want anyone out there to get the wrong idea and start wildly reporting posts and things simply because a new thread was started. I actually have a question out now to a couple of DIS-folks to clarify the exact number of pages a thread is allowed - just in case it bothers anyone. And then we will know for sure. In the meantime, you (Jazz) are only going by what I told you about the number of pages, so if the information that was told to me was inaccurate, we will find out soon.

And it just so happens that the other Chat thread ("Just Because We Need Another Chat Thread") was extremely popular and reached its page limit (or what we think may be the page limit) very, very quickly!:goodvibes:thumbsup2

If it comes down to it and we find out that the page limit is much higher, then I can merge the two chat threads together.

Sounds like a plan Sherry!

:rotfl: Hot chocolate is awesome, of course. But I must confess, I have a cup of coffee sitting next to me. I need all the help I can get to get through everything I need to do today!!

Did you actually brew it at home, or did you go out and get some? Yes, you have A LOT to do today missy! Better get crackin'! :laughing:

:P It my sisters Folgers from home. I am so not ready to actually go out into the world yet today.

Bella Ella - Obviously you've been here awhile & know how things work. :)

Sometimes we get a quick pm telling us a new thread has been started & sometimes we see a new thread & know to check the old one so we can close it. This is normal on the DIS.

Thanksies Mary Jo! And it's good to know I wasn't mistaken in what I thought (and Sherry too). I had asked Sherry about it ages ago 'cuz I'm a little OCD about stuff like that. :woohoo:

Wait ... the :woohoo: wasn't to me being OCD, that would just be crazy!!

;)

No. The new thread was begun only because of what we assume to be the page limit for a thread and the fact that the other thread had reached that point, which may or may not be a correct number (I am in the process of trying to find out). Please don't attribute it to any other issues. It only stirs up trouble.:goodvibes

Sounds like a plan Sherry!

ohh ok sherry and jazz, i thought that in order to start a new thread that a mod had to close the old one when they saw that it had reached the page limit.. i didn't realize that once a thread reaches 250 it was perfectly accetable to start a new one.. ok so SORRY jazz for what i said before.. i get it know!! :wizard: and congrats on your new chat thread!

Hello everyone!! Glad to see the new faces in the chat room:thumbsup2

Its SNOWING!!! We had planned to go over the mountain into Redding, but we may not be able to, the truck isn't 4 wheel drive. We'll see.

I've been working on my family's yearly movie (a compaliation of small videos and pictures set to music and some effects taken over 2010). I just added our disney vacation. The music for that segment is Magic by Selena Gomez. I still have to add the christmas pics/video and the new ones I'm going to take while here in the mountains. The length so far on this year's movie is 20 minutes.

Wow, snow?! Crazy. If you do go to Redding, safe travels!

That's such a cool idea about your yearly movie. How long have you been doing that for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter