Chit Chat Crew pt. 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, snow?! Crazy. If you do go to Redding, safe travels!

That's such a cool idea about your yearly movie. How long have you been doing that for?

This is the second year I've been doing it. I have some awesome software that will accomidate a HD video file. I can add frames, credits, a DVD menue, a slideshow set to music or shift from picture to picture, talking bubbles (think comic book) and other cool stuff. I have a couple small movie I did posted on my facebook, lemme see if I can post the link here.

Pretty neat! I've never been good at stuff like that. Photography I can do, the other stuff ... not so much, lol. What's the name of the software if you don't mind my asking?

dot dot dot

Here are my goals for today: Finish my pre-Christmas TR (so far 2 updates done today and one more to go), do my laundry (whites done, working on sheets for while I'm gone), clean the catboxes, go to the Credit Union to cash some Christmas checks so I can buy a new Dooney at Disneyland, and PACK!!

I can do it. I can do it. I was gonna go for another manicure but I think that's best left off the list. If I have time I'll just do my nails on my own. At least remove the chipped polish that's gracing them at the moment.

Pretty neat! I've never been good at stuff like that. Photography I can do, the other stuff ... not so much, lol. What's the name of the software if you don't mind my asking?

dot dot dot

Here are my goals for today: Finish my pre-Christmas TR (so far 2 updates done today and one more to go), do my laundry (whites done, working on sheets for while I'm gone), clean the catboxes, go to the Credit Union to cash some Christmas checks so I can buy a new Dooney at Disneyland, and PACK!!

I can do it. I can do it. I was gonna go for another manicure but I think that's best left off the list. If I have time I'll just do my nails on my own. At least remove the chipped polish that's gracing them at the moment.

It's powerdirector. I love that if there isn't anything in arsenal of cool stuff to use in your movies, you can download more for free. Evidently you can make your own effects but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I've downloaded a way cool pirates frame and an animated space ship.

I used to use windows movie maker that comes with most computer/windows packages, put it wouldn't produce the HD movies. I could play them but they would do a freeze frame thing and when I tried to produce them to a DVD, the systme would crash everytime.

It's cold

Yes, it is.

Yes, i had an excellent holiday. And how was your xmas? Any big plans for the new year?

Ours was quiet, but tonight we are having a second celebration that I am sure will be much livelier. The only real plans I have for New Years is that Bette Midler has a special on HBO and I will be watching it.

at the risk of sounding stupid, who is kyle?

He is a musician from a group called A Skylit Drive that my daughter is obsessing over right now. I think of it as the flavor of the week.

I was going to ask the same thing... I'm a Kyle, but definitely not the one portrayed... I have much more somewhat-kind of-not really-chiselled features...

Hello and welcome.

well Kyle, hopefully we will find out who this other Kyle person is.:)

I answered above.:hippie:

Rest assured its not me or any other Kyle that I know...

Are you sure?:rotfl:

Not a long story but if we say the Truth out in the public forums moderators come along and have their day :(

Anyway THought I would say Hi in the part 2 thread.. wow oh wow part 2 :) awesome

Hi there!!

A new thread huh? Well maybe I'll have a chance to follow along with this one, and not get totally lost and behind. Haha!! Yeah right.. ;)

Hi everyone!

Hi Jason!!

I suppose I will! :surfweb: <-- hot chocolate. Because coffee is :sick:

I put chocolate in my coffee. It improves it tremendously.

Exactly. I don't want anyone out there to get the wrong idea and start wildly reporting posts and things simply because a new thread was started. I actually have a question out now to a couple of DIS-folks to clarify the exact number of pages a thread is allowed - just in case it bothers anyone. And then we will know for sure. In the meantime, you (Jazz) are only going by what I told you about the number of pages, so if the information that was told to me was inaccurate, we will find out soon.

And it just so happens that the other Chat thread ("Just Because We Need Another Chat Thread") was extremely popular and reached its page limit (or what we think may be the page limit) very, very quickly!:goodvibes:thumbsup2

If it comes down to it and we find out that the page limit is much higher, then I can merge the two chat threads together.

I know from a chat thread I belong to on WDW side that it is a 250 page limit. My guess is because when they get longer they slow the website down.

:rotfl: Hot chocolate is awesome, of course. But I must confess, I have a cup of coffee sitting next to me. I need all the help I can get to get through everything I need to do today!!

Sounds like a plan Sherry!

Get cracking girly!!:rotfl:

Hello everyone!! Glad to see the new faces in the chat room:thumbsup2

Its SNOWING!!! We had planned to go over the mountain into Redding, but we may not be able to, the truck isn't 4 wheel drive. We'll see.

I've been working on my family's yearly movie (a compaliation of small videos and pictures set to music and some effects taken over 2010). I just added our disney vacation. The music for that segment is Magic by Selena Gomez. I still have to add the christmas pics/video and the new ones I'm going to take while here in the mountains. The length so far on this year's movie is 20 minutes.

Hi!! Enjoying the snow? Say hi to Redding. I love that area. Especially Mc Cloud and Burney.

This is only 3 minutes long. I made it right after I got my way cool software

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=107014759342832

Oh I will go and watch it in a while.

dot dot dot

You can do it!! You can do it!!:cheer2:

PowerDirector. I must go look into that in case I ever do start making some. Thanks!

No problem!! Be warned, however, it's addivtive. If your anything like me, not liking to walk away from a project until your done, you will be on the computer for a while making sure everything lines up the way it's supposed to, the music is acceptable for the imageages shown, and everything else is as it should be. Save often!!!

No problem!! Be warned, however, it's addivtive. If your anything like me, not liking to walk away from a project until your done, you will be on the computer for a while making sure everything lines up the way it's supposed to, the music is acceptable for the imageages shown, and everything else is as it should be. Save often!!!

I am like that with new programs.

It's Michele!! :hug: I swear I'm making progress today! At least I'm almost completely done with one item on the list. The TR will be finished shortly. I have been typing up a storm!

Kirsten - I can imagine it is addictive! And I think I am a lot like you and getting sucked into projects until they are done. And then I can't leave until I'm satisfied and I am a picky person sometimes!

Yes, it is.

Ours was quiet, but tonight we are having a second celebration that I am sure will be much livelier. The only real plans I have for New Years is that Bette Midler has a special on HBO and I will be watching it.

He is a musician from a group called A Skylit Drive that my daughter is obsessing over right now. I think of it as the flavor of the week.

Hello and welcome.

I answered above.:hippie:

Are you sure?:rotfl:

Hi there!!

Hi Jason!!

I put chocolate in my coffee. It improves it tremendously.

I know from a chat thread I belong to on WDW side that it is a 250 page limit. My guess is because when they get longer they slow the website down.

Get cracking girly!!:rotfl:

Hi!! Enjoying the snow? Say hi to Redding. I love that area. Especially Mc Cloud and Burney.

Oh I will go and watch it in a while.

You can do it!! You can do it!!:cheer2:

Girl!!! You can quote like nobuddies buisness!!!:lmao:

I really love it up here. In fact, there is a house for sale right up the street from this house. There is a house up here that's decorated to the nines with christmas decor. They have a working fairies wheel and see-saw. They look home made, I've never seen anything like them in a store anywhere.

I am like that with new programs.

It's Michele!! :hug: I swear I'm making progress today! At least I'm almost completely done with one item on the list. The TR will be finished shortly. I have been typing up a storm!

Kirsten - I can imagine it is addictive! And I think I am a lot like you and getting sucked into projects until they are done. And then I can't leave until I'm satisfied and I am a picky person sometimes!

My DH has had to pull me away (kicking and screaming) more than once:rotfl2:

I know but I had to give you a hard time. Wow did this grow overnight!!

Girl!!! You can quote like nobuddies buisness!!!:lmao:

I really love it up here. In fact, there is a house for sale right up the street from this house. There is a house up here that's decorated to the nines with christmas decor. They have a working fairies wheel and see-saw. They look home made, I've never seen anything like them in a store anywhere.

Kerri is another one that can really do the quoting.:rotfl:

Oh that sounds so wonderful. I would love to retire to that area.

My DH has had to pull me away (kicking and screaming) more than once:rotfl2:

Sounds like me.:rotfl2:

I even left a few out!!:lmao:

I've got to get the kids ready to play in the snow, I'll try to chat with yous later.:thumbsup2

Take care Kirsten!!

:woohoo: Oh yeah!! I can check one thing from my to-do list. My pre-Christmas TR is officially completed as I just published post #3. I can and will get everything done that I need to today.

Take care Kirsten!!

:woohoo: Oh yeah!! I can check one thing from my to-do list. My pre-Christmas TR is officially completed as I just published post #3. I can and will get everything done that I need to today.

:cheer2:

Take care Kirsten!!

Yeah for getting your TR done! Me on the other hand?!?! I'm still working on my October trip! I did get my Character Breakfast posted though! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter