Chris & Danielle SeaBreezePoint/Attic Wedding June 2013! :)*Updated Dress Pics*

So pam emailed our letter of agreement today! OMG! so excited! I just need to find the time to read over it after work today. Does anyone have advice for us dealing with the LOA before we sent it back to them?

Oh also Chris and I finished our save the dates last week and ordered them from VistaPrint so those should be in soon. I will be uploading pictures for you all to check them out. We are also in the process of designing our invitations.
It pays to be marrying a graphic designer :)

Hope everyone else's wedding plans are coming along well!

Pam Pearce? That was our consultant as well. :)

I'm not sure what kind of advice you are looking for regarding the LOA...just be sure to read it thoroughly...maybe first make a copy of it to make notes / questions with a pen as you go...then transfer all those comments / questions into an email to Pam prior to sending it back? We had an interesting situation because my fiance was deployed when our LOA came...so I had to get the LOA to him via email...wait for him to have time to review it and ask any questions...then get his signature...wait for that to come back...lol...it was fun.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Oh my gosh Lyndsay!

That must have been hard to deal with getting all that handled with him being away on deployment. Ya I thought I would need advice about reading through it until I actually started to and realized it was all common sense and things I have already read a bazillion times on here. lol .

So now that I finally know how to post pics here are our engagement pictures taken at the Boardwalk by the amazing and ultra talented Emily Gilbert

IMG_0194_zpsc37e4dfa.jpg

IMG_0072_zps776960d7.jpg

IMG_0070_zps204bdbb6.jpg

IMG_0066_zpscd247ee1.jpg

IMG_0025_zpsd0863947.jpg

IMG_0023_zps966d6d6d.jpg

IMG_0010_zps6e513c58.jpg

IMG_0279_zps96cc5575.jpg

IMG_0277_zps1596308c.jpg

IMG_0262_zps83cfd020.jpg

IMG_0231_zpsf0203882.jpg

IMG_0323_zps81c439bd.jpg

IMG_0338_zpsf6cc239e.jpg

IMG_0416_zps130b2b21.jpg

IMG_0450_zps61e7c773.jpg

IMG_0507_zpsc4c022ec.jpg

IMG_0523_zpsfbd99cfe.jpg

IMG_0543_zps1aa5824d.jpg

IMG_0591_zps962f267f.jpg

I hope you guys like them :cheer2:

Oh my gosh Lyndsay!

That must have been hard to deal with getting all that handled with him being away on deployment. Ya I thought I would need advice about reading through it until I actually started to and realized it was all common sense and things I have already read a bazillion times on here. lol .

I was pretty impressed with how easy to read the LOA was. Typically I get so confused in all the legal talk with contracts...but the LOA wasn't too bad! :thumbsup2

Its difficult, in general, having him gone (he's actually out on a mini underway right now :worried:)...but there were a lot of details that I got done while he was gone that he didn't necessary need to be part of (such as picking my dress).

Love all your engagement shots...and your ring!

Oh my goodness!!! I love your e pics!!! Your ring is gorgeous!

And I have to know where you got that dress for your pics! I want it :)

How cute are your engagement pictures?! You picked some great places to take some shots and you both look SO happy :goodvibes I also LOVE your ring! Absolutely gorgeous!

Lyndsay- Well I'm glad you at least have the wedding plans keeping you busy while he is gone. I'm sure that is so hard for you both. And yes I was very surprised as well.

2012DisneyWorldBride- I got the dress at Hollister. I wasn't as happy with it as I thought I would be because it was really short and I don't have too much to hold it up so I kept having to pull it up but it worked out in the end.

Thanks everyone! I like the pics as well. Can't wait to see how emily captures the wedding :)

So I know we are 8 months out but I already found my dress! My maid of honor was in town for the summer and I wanted to find my dress with her here so we went to a couple stores in the area, and I tried on a lot before I found the one. I wanted something light weight and simple to go with the type of wedding we are having. I wanted something I won't get too hot in since our wedding is in June as well.

This dress is by Martina Liana and I just fell in love. I got a really good deal on it. It was originally priced at $3500 but I got the sample for $1000!
What do you all think? Also Have not gotten a sash yet that's why she was trying different ones on me. Do you like the crystal belt or the plain colored belt?

95758090-7F11-4C6E-9A7A-DED0FFBD355F-356-0000001C11B60E3C.jpg

0802827F-F77F-43D6-B6FE-90576B2F38DD-356-0000001C0B3BE27C.jpg

BEF3C8F7-4157-430F-9978-7CDEBF3AE059-356-0000001C04710775.jpg

these are not the best pictures but that's ok :goodvibes

I love your e-pics! Love your ring. Adore the dress you're wearing in the e-pics and the gown you picked is beautiful. Both belts look good, I would go with the encrusted belt for a little extra sparkle. :)

Beautiful dress! I got mine over a year before the wedding so 8 months out seems more normal to me. :laughing:

I agree...love the jewel sash!

I'm subscribing to your thread. I live in Marietta and my family is Disney obsessed. My teenage daughter loves Disney and is hoping to do the college program. We are DVC members at Beach Club and we consider it our second home. I often tell my daughter you need to get married at SeaBreeze Point and have your reception at the Attic! So, I'll be watching your thread with great interest. You are a very cute couple, love the engagement photos! Congrats!

I'm subscribing to your thread. I live in Marietta and my family is Disney obsessed. My teenage daughter loves Disney and is hoping to do the college program. We are DVC members at Beach Club and we consider it our second home. I often tell my daughter you need to get married at SeaBreeze Point and have your reception at the Attic! So, I'll be watching your thread with great interest. You are a very cute couple, love the engagement photos! Congrats!

Thank you so much! We are Disney obsessed as well! I can't believe we are so close to each other! Wow! Small World! Well thanks for following along with us!
Tell your daughter to do the college program for sure! That is one HUGE regret I have. I work in marietta as an event coordinator but my dream job is to be a wedding planner at Disney. But it is so hard to get into without that internship at Disney. Just like a lot of jobs down there. At least that's what I hear anyway. So tell her to go for it!

So beyond excited that our Save The Dates are here!

There is a back story behind these...but first let me explain our theme.
Since we are getting married at Seabreeze Point on the Boardwalk and having our reception at The Attic we came up with a vintage Boardwalk/Disney theme for our wedding. The colors we came up with for the wedding are navy blue, white, light pink, and khaki. We will also have splashes of darker pinks here and there.

Chris plays a big role in the planning of our wedding when it comes to our wedding stationary. The best thing a girl can do is marry a graphic designer :)

so here they are...

4CE3CCD2-5E9F-4F7A-8AC4-37DAF47E52A8-356-000000D58D2B1C14.jpg

He designed the logo featured on our save the date which we will be using on other various items to tie everything together.

CC3E303E-D4AC-471C-9211-6BEB2ADBAEF3-356-000000D5918E6901.jpg

I love the faint boardwalk picture in the background. And also in person these are a little more worn and vintage looking.

I am just in love with these...so proud of my future hubby! :dance3:

Just caught up on your PJ! I'm loving everything!

Your dress is gorgeous (I love the jeweled belt)! Your saves the dates are beautiful. I love the vintage postcard and the whole vintage Boardwalk/Disney theme in general! The colours you picked are going to really work well with that theme.

Also your engagement photos are so beautiful. I love the romantic ones of you two dancing and the other ones look like you're having such a carefree and fun time. :goodvibes

Looking forward to reading more!

I am in love with your Save the Dates!! They are amazing! That's a great picture of you both that you chose and they really go with your vintage theme. You should be proud! :goodvibes

Love the engagement photos!
Love the dress you picked, but I like the navy sash better! - I love the lines in the dress and the navy one looks more crisp and nautical to me.
Wow on the save the dates - so personal and gorgeous!

Hi there!! Sorry I disappeared for a bit!! I love everything that has progressed! Congrats on getting your date!! I love your e-pics, I think the dress worked out great!! I also love you were able to keep a pale pink in your colors ;) That dress is gorgeous and what a steal you got it for!! I also like the crystal belt, makes it a little more vintage that you are going for I think!

We actually went to Aulani for our Honeymoon (i typed up a review if you want to peek). We used my parents' DVC points! I definitely recommend staying somewhere different than your guests- honestly even for your honeymoon I might move to even Bay Lake Tower? You don't really have tons of people that will bother you but depending how long they stay you may bump into them when you're trying to have a romantic moment. haha This happened to us leading up to the wedding and I was glad we moved to the MK area (used our free night at the poly) the day after the wedding. We were the only people we knew and it was great! :goodvibes

So glad all your plans are coming along, your theme will be so awesome with the boardwalk and attic! Your save the dates are so fun, good job to your future hubby on the design! :yay:

Hi there!! Sorry I disappeared for a bit!! I love everything that has progressed! Congrats on getting your date!! I love your e-pics, I think the dress worked out great!! I also love you were able to keep a pale pink in your colors ;) That dress is gorgeous and what a steal you got it for!! I also like the crystal belt, makes it a little more vintage that you are going for I think!

We actually went to Aulani for our Honeymoon (i typed up a review if you want to peek). We used my parents' DVC points! I definitely recommend staying somewhere different than your guests- honestly even for your honeymoon I might move to even Bay Lake Tower? You don't really have tons of people that will bother you but depending how long they stay you may bump into them when you're trying to have a romantic moment. haha This happened to us leading up to the wedding and I was glad we moved to the MK area (used our free night at the poly) the day after the wedding. We were the only people we knew and it was great! :goodvibes

So glad all your plans are coming along, your theme will be so awesome with the boardwalk and attic! Your save the dates are so fun, good job to your future hubby on the design! :yay:

Thanks everyone for all the dis board love! :) Thanks for advice tric8783! I will have to check out your post on Aulani. I hope you had a great time!
Ya I don't want to run into people especially after the wedding how awkward lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter