christmas elves anyone?

the elf gang... :)

alltheelves2009.jpg

oh just remembered, cvs has reindeer for 4.99 this week. they looked cute (and they are plush, maybe they are all different? I think there were like 9 different ones?)

off to look at the ad.... I might grab a reindeer too...

Maggie those are just adorable!!!

I need to hit your blog after bit... I've got little eyes over my shoulder.. while he is 5 and can't read.... there are some words he can...

off to look at the ad.... I might grab a reindeer too...

Maggie those are just adorable!!!

I need to hit your blog after bit... I've got little eyes over my shoulder.. while he is 5 and can't read.... there are some words he can...

um good luck stopping at one... I bought all 9. :)

oh and yeah stay out of homegoods too... just left there WITH another elf. This one is sitting on a swing and there is a BABY elf with her... needless to say, that had to come home with me. I also had to buy the really cute christmas mice on a step ladder... so now as buffy just pointed out, I have enough elves for the new herd of reindeer... :)

Thanks, Jennifer, for the link!!!

And I'm LOVING those reindeer!! I'm definitely going have to go get 3--one for each of us!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

well I hope y'all can stop yourselves from buying them all..

I am now thinking that I need to take a picture of them all playing monopoly or candy land or something... you know, practicing their reindeer games. (thanks buffy) maybe they can be babysitting the baby elf I just bought... (now I really really really need a box)

Hmmm, maybe I'll stop at Homegoods tomorrow and see about an elf. Save myself some $ and have my sister occupy PrincessM while I set it up when we are away in NH.

the cvs reindeer... oh and the baby elf from home goods...

babyelf.jpg

reindeergames.jpg

well, when you buy a herd, you have to entertain them.... :)

I am expecting tomorrow's news headline to be "cvs stampede for cute reindeer" or something like that... :)

Stay away from Maggie and her reindeer!! They tried to suck me into the holiday vortex today!!!!!

Back away from the pharmacy!!! LOL

I am planning on getting some baby elves though. Such an enabler! Trouble maker Maggie!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter