Christmas Home Decor 2018

Nothing says Klassy Kristmas better than a plastic light-up Santa from K-Mart and pink flamingos. (Photo from several years ago.)

1524696_431068546992795_676170315_n.jpg

We have an old Santa that looks a lot like that. Sits by the front door

I absolutely LOVE the skis, I may need to borrow that idea!!
:thumbsup2....actually, my DH had found them in the garage of a house he had purchased to flip. He took them apart, sanded them down, refurbished them, and put them back together. A friend of ours has a print shop and printed the words [which are actually stickers]....it says our last name and "established year" [the year we were married]...

...I bought them 2 years ago at Walmart....$1.97 each....another place where I like to purchase ornaments is the Christmas Tree Shop...

That's a great price. I obviously need to shop in stores more often. Have you seen any at Walmart this year?

....that was our family room...our living room is coastal, so the tree in that room looks way different:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Your tree is gorgeous! And I love your paint colors. Would you mind sharing the brand and colors?

TIA!
Debbie

OK, let's see if I can do this without making these huge:

Here's our main tree upload_2018-12-20_9-26-53.jpeg

Here's the fireplace mantel in the den

upload_2018-12-20_9-27-41.jpeg

Kitchen shelf and UK tree - forgive the messy table, my husband works from home. The UK tree is a little pitiful, I try to add a few ornaments every year, but this is our first year having a dedicated blue and white tree.

upload_2018-12-20_9-28-29.jpeg

and, the sci-fi tree

upload_2018-12-20_9-29-53.jpeg

There was supposed to be a weeping angel tree topper, but our elf fell madly in love with the barbie doll I bought to make it with. Guess that will have to wait until next year, don't want to traumatize the kids.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-20_9-25-36.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-20_9-25-36.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2018-12-20_9-26-25.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-20_9-26-25.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2018-12-20_9-31-9.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-20_9-31-9.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Your tree is gorgeous! And I love your paint colors. Would you mind sharing the brand and colors?

TIA!
Debbie
...the greenish-blue is Watery but I don't recall the beigy one....Dutchboy paint maybe? :confused3 You can google the "Watery" color...

Hey my Disney community can you all share with me how you decorate your home.

We always decorate the home right after thanksgiving as a family tradition!

Sorry for the incomplete tree as theirs a debate in the house for white or colored lights this year...

Anyone wanna share theirs too? Love to see!

aHJ2bRs.jpg

sQX53ZD.jpg

y74ylXM.jpg
/QUOTE]

That's nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter