***Christmas in July Present Swap-Sent/Recieved***

I mailed my package yesterday. I wrote "Christmas in July Swap" on the package, hoping that the recipient will notice that ;)

I'm almost done with mine but it won't get in the mail until Friday.

I got mine today from Bobbiwoz (Barbara) and you know, I wanted to open it right away, but it says "Christmas in July" right on the package, so I didn't do it. *laughs* It iwll sit here and torment me until 7/1/07

I got my package today but there is no Dis name on the outside. I'm going to say thanks to Dianna or Ian since both names are on the return address. It says not to open until 7/1/07 so I'm going to sit the box on my crafting desk and wait patiently for the time to come. LOL

Received mine today from Patsy. :santa:

Shopped for ours today, too. Just about ready to mail them...Have a couple more items I'm hoping to be able to find. Will post back when I get them in the mail!

I got my package today but there is no Dis name on the outside. I'm going to say thanks to Dianna or Ian since both names are on the return address. It says not to open until 7/1/07 so I'm going to sit the box on my crafting desk and wait patiently for the time to come. LOL

:rotfl: Sorry about that, I never put my DIS name on the outside of the box. it's on the inside, where it counts. ;) I'm glad to know it arrived w/o incident.:thumbsup2

No fret here. I'm still putting mine together but it will be mailed on time, priority with DC so, in plenty of time for CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!! :santa:

Soo funny today......I packaged 12 boxes of Ebay sales today and, started this ONE Christmas box and DD says, why are you sending all that Christmas stuff to someone??? :santa: :rotfl:

Gotta LOVE these exchanges! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :laughing:

:rotfl: Sorry about that, I never put my DIS name on the outside of the box. it's on the inside, where it counts. ;) I'm glad to know it arrived w/o incident.:thumbsup2

No problem I just don't want to open the box since then I might be tempted to open the package. LOL

We mailed one of ours today - Cameron's...I finished mine up today and will try to drop it by the post office in the morning.

Soo funny today......I packaged 12 boxes of Ebay sales today and, started this ONE Christmas box and DD says, why are you sending all that Christmas stuff to someone??? :santa: :rotfl:

Gotta LOVE these exchanges! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :laughing:

I thought it was quite fun to get the Christmas wrap out this morning and wrap presents....I have a friend who shops all year and wraps stuff as she buys it and stores it until Christmas...if I ever have an empty closet to store stuff, I decided today to start that! Wrapping Christmas all year sounds very festive!!! :santa:

I couldn't wait I

MAILED mine ha ha bet ya thought I was going to say opened! good thing ours are not here I am SO bad at waiting :santa:

I just wanted to say we bought our gifts, here at DL, however we will not be mailing them until we get home, so they ill be running a bit late! Sorry!

The person who I had will be getting a package then an envelope because I am a dork... I took his package to the post office all gift bagged and packed in a box... they said it was "oversized" and was going to cost over $20 to ship?!?!? BUT I could put it all in a flat rate box for $8.95 or something... so I loaded it in that box it lost its gift bag and its "wrapping job" now consists of tissue paper wrapped around the edges of stuff... but it gets better I get it done posted look at the counter there is the gift card that goes with it... the woman said it was posted so I could not have it back to open it and stick it in SO I got a card and put it in there I wrote Christmas in July on the return address on the card too but I feel like a huge dork hopefully as it is a kid the stuff inside will make up for the crummy wrapping job :flower3:

The person who I had will be getting a package then an envelope because I am a dork... I took his package to the post office all gift bagged and packed in a box... they said it was "oversized" and was going to cost over $20 to ship?!?!? BUT I could put it all in a flat rate box for $8.95 or something... so I loaded it in that box it lost its gift bag and its "wrapping job" now consists of tissue paper wrapped around the edges of stuff... but it gets better I get it done posted look at the counter there is the gift card that goes with it... the woman said it was posted so I could not have it back to open it and stick it in SO I got a card and put it in there I wrote Christmas in July on the return address on the card too but I feel like a huge dork hopefully as it is a kid the stuff inside will make up for the crummy wrapping job :flower3:

:rotfl2: I just had to comment because that sounds soooo like something I would do.....

ok as I read that I also sound like a hick... what is "done posted"
what I meant was when I got it done she said I could not have it back because It was posted As I reread it it looked like I done posted the thing... thats how my dad talks when he wants to sound dumb lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter