***Christmas in July Present Swap-Sent/Recieved***

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I am going to start handing out SOME of the names. I am just handing these out randomly. The second half of the names, will come out at the closing of this exchange on either the 31st, or June 1st.

You can send your gift out from now, till the send by date which is-Friday June 15th, BUT all gifts are to be opened no sooner then July 1st- Christmas in July :santa:.

Before July 1st, I will post another thread that you will post what you had recieved on there, not this thread. This is going to be alot of fun :dance3: .

***PLEASE remember to give your present in a gift giving way-gift wrap it, use a gift bag, or some other creative or fun way.

Got an early name. Woohoo now I have more time to shop.

If possible, I'd love to have my name early, and my dd's- we have two to shop for and need as much time as possible!

We got our names!!! Just so you know it may be delayed just a bit past June 15th, we are heading to Disneyland in 12 days and what a great place to get the Christmas in July gifts so I hope the 3 we got don't mind!!! We return on the 17th and I will get them shipped on the 18th!! Plus I am working my butt off until then with no days off now for the next 2 weeks before we go!!:eek:

I got our names! I already shopped for one and the other I will soon :goodvibes

All names have been sent out. Please check your pm boxes for your pals info. :)
Have fun everyone, and remember to wrap or send your gift in a gift giving way.

I admit to being very surprised today by a little box in the mail! I got my exchange already and truthfully, haven't even shopped for mine! :upsidedow

oops!

I got my package all ready. It will be mailed either wednesday or saturday.

My package is ready to be shipped and should go out tomorrow or Wednesday.

Kimba

DC says they tried to delivery my package today. I cannot it made it that far in such a short period of time!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter