***Christmas Stocking-Opening Party-share what you received***

My last stocking that I opened is from Melissa, and I had received.

*Small deluxe bows
*Naughty/nice mitten
*Sticky notes
*Mickey adhesive scrapbooking buttons
*Christmas cd
*Set of 10 Sharpie markers
*Ferrero Rocher chocolates-YUM!

Thank you very much Melissa. Hope you, and your family all have a happy holiday season. Now off to eat some chocolates! :laughing:

You're welcome! Did you find the Target GC as well?

Couldn't get the Dis to load last night so sorry for the delay. My stocking was from Ilse. Included was a super Minnie shoulder bag, pretty red stocking, chocolates! (which I've already ate), candy canes, a mug & cocoa, Disney scrapbooking stickers including a cool cruise ship one!, Christmas cookie cutters, Mitch Albom's book Have a Little Faith, Christmas salt and pepper shakers, baking cups, cute santa cupcake toppers, a package of muffin mix, and a beautiful tie-dyed Mickey head shirt! Thank you so much Ilse! I will really enjoy putting this stuff to good use! Happy holidays!

Couldn't get the Dis to load last night so sorry for the delay. My stocking was from Ilse. Included was a super Minnie shoulder bag, pretty red stocking, chocolates! (which I've already ate), candy canes, a mug & cocoa, Disney scrapbooking stickers including a cool cruise ship one!, Christmas cookie cutters, Mitch Albom's book Have a Little Faith, Christmas salt and pepper shakers, baking cups, cute santa cupcake toppers, a package of muffin mix, and a beautiful tie-dyed Mickey head shirt! Thank you so much Ilse! I will really enjoy putting this stuff to good use! Happy holidays!

You're so welcome from Ilse, enjoy it. Ilse thought you could use the minnie bag for your books or pool stuff on your cruise. :thumbsup2

I opened my stocking last night and decided to wait till this morning to post the contents. My stocking came from Dravin (tiffany77's DS), he picked out some really nice items. Thanks so much Dravin.

Dravin sent:
a 3 pack of bath fizzers
a small size of colgate toothpaste
a small size of hair spray
a small size of Jergens lotion
a small size of Dove soap
2 small size of hand gel
a 2 pack of colgate wisp brushes
a travel size lint roller
a package with a glass candleholder and 3 votive candles
a package of swankie hankies
a 3 pack of wooden utensils
2 disney pencils
Christmas pen with tree on top
a Christmas word search book and 2 small Mickey notebooks
2 stick candy

I got my stocking from ali92579

Wrapped in green and red tissue paper in a cute Frosty the Snowman stocking:
*pink striped cat slipper socks
*2 year planner with dogs on it
*reindeer earrings
*Werther's hard candies
*Toss up game
*Silicone hot pad/pot holder
*2 pair of penguin socks
*word search/crossword books
*citrus peeler
*Holiday twist tic tacs
*Scrapbook stickers: Tink, Fab 5, Cinderella's castle

Great things.....thank you so much, Alison. Happy Holidays.

I am glad you liked everything, Rachel and I are at DW right now so we will open ours when we get home!!!

My boys opened them this morning. Sorry I forgot to write down sooner what they got.

Wyatt got an excellent stocking from ali92579 that had Frosty the Snow Man on it. He was very excited too. He also got a Star Wars figure and a GI Joe figure - ones he didn't have - which was amazing in itself. :thumbsup2 He also got a book in the Percy Jackson series. He is really getting into this series. His favorite thing was the package of Reese Peanut butter cups. :rolleyes1 There are already some missing. He also got a Pez dispenser shaped like a snowman. A tube of M&Ms and a really neat card game. I think I'm most excited about the game.

Thank you all so much!!

I am so happy that Wyatt liked everything in his stocking. As I said in the card, I am first timed for boy toys. Happy Holidays!!

I just opened my stocking from Paul (Flaky Puffs' son).:yay:I received:

A cute Disney pen
A Christmas tree air freshener
A cute penguin button
Red gloves
Snowflake socks
A jingle bell necklace (I'm wearing it now:goodvibes)
Mentos gum
A Christmas towel
Red nail polish
A wonderful red apple wreath scented Yankee Candle
A cute tourist Santa ornament with a Downtown Disney bag. LOL!

Thanks so much Paul! I really liked it.:banana:
:thumbsup2 You are very welcome

Alright! Shawny received her stocking from...

Michelle.. Thank you.
Shawny loved her cute stocking and everything in it, specially the nail polish, she looooves nail polish.

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

Nail polish kit
Cute stocking
Jolly Ranchers, (her favorites too)
Cinderella pen
Cute gloves
Christmas socks
Christmas button
Santa candy
Spray Candy

Thank you so much.... :santa:
Michelle was so excited to pick out stuff for a teen!

My DD got her stocking. She is at college and her and her roomates had a party"Stocking Party" hey any reason for a party I guess:rolleyes:
She was so excited. It was From Tiffiny77 DD....
a 3 pack of bath fizzers
a small size toothpaste
a small size of hair spray
lotion
Christmas slipper socks
bath and body hand sanitizer
colgate wisp brushes
a travel size lint roller
yankee candle
christmas pocket tissues
2 disney pencils
Christmas pen with tree on top
word search
Mickey notebooks
candy
Sorry if I missed anything but so was thrilled:woohoo:

My DS Paul got his too!
He got a lovely velvet stocking filled with so many goodies:yay:
a Perfect tshirt...he wore to school today.
a small gumball machine.
hot coco
lots of christmas candy
He got more...I will have to come back to post because I have to go look:teacher: But THANK YOU!

This exchange was so much fun. Thanks mommytotwo

I opened my stockings last night and made lists of what they contained---AND left the lists at home:lmao: I will have to wait and post until Friday, when I am back at work (off tomorrow and no decent internet at home:confused3).

Thanks to my senders :santa: and will post ASAP.

Cindy :goodvibes

after succesfully getting into the boxl the first thing I find is a little note saying its okay everything is wrapped lol :) if onlyi knew before I would have opened the box :lmao:
after taking off the paper I found lots of yummy gold chocolate coinscpopcorn::
I found a little red box with a card and mickey tag on which is from Cheryl (cherry-pops) :santa:
opened the red package and found a make your own chocolate Christmas tree decorations. Love them so much and can't wait to make them (and eat them).
Next is my stocking :) inside is:
**a bag of chocolate gold coins yummm
**a gorgeous matching necklace and earing set.(beautiful red flower design)
**a children in need keyring with pudsy on and a children in need pen with a little tv on top that you press a button and it changes scene.
**a vanilla and festive spice airwick crystal air smelly which smells lush :lovestruc
**and last but not least a little orange bag with mickey on the front which has my first Disney pins inside!!!!!! I was going to start my collection and this has made my day. One has the mad hatter and hare from alice and wonderland and the other has what I think is Mary poppins carosel horse
A big big thankyou to Cheyl you have trurly spoilt me and I am so happy with everything. Merry Christmas :wizard::santa::santa: x
I'm so glad that you liked all your gifts! Now you have some pins you can be a trader! It's definitely an addictive hobby, and I love it.

Merry Christmas! :santa:

I'm so glad that you liked all your gifts! Now you have some pins you can be a trader! It's definitely an addictive hobby, and I love it.

Merry Christmas! :santa:

my favourite was the pins a great start to my pin collection. I know it's going to be expensive but I can't help but start a collection. Thanks again :) merry Christmas :santa: x

i still haven't herd if my stocking has been opened :/ x

Neither have I? They confirmed they received it on the 17th November so I know they've got it. :confused3

Still waiting for mine, will post when it arrives.

Haven't heard from my receiver either, hope she checks in to report soon.

Unfortunatly, there are many people that have not yet checked in. And, I am hoping that the last remaining exchanges have arrived to their destinations, and that those recipents could check in ASAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter