***Christmas Stocking-Opening Party-share what you received***

Anyone else care to share what you had received in your stockings? We have a bunch of senders who are waiting to hear from you :santa:.

Arrived home from Disney last night so hope I'm forgiven and better late than never, right? :goodvibes

BIG thanks to Kimraye for my exchange package which included the following:

a sheet of Disney stickers (love 'em!)
a Hallmark "Shake It, Santa!" ornament~so cute!
two angel glass candle holders (Perfect~~I collect angels!)
Christmas mini puzzle
snowman pencil and post it notes (I also collect snowmen!)
Mickey antenna topper
Santa watching glasses
Pooh pen (so cute but I can't get it to write...is there a way to get them started when they're stubborn?)
Hallmark Christmas Window (dated 2009) ornament featuring one of my favorite things in life~~~chocolate!!
and a Minnie Mouse stocking

It was a fun and fabulous exchange package! Thank you, Kimraye!!

Happy Holidays, everyone! :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Still not had mine, or heard from my recipient if they liked their gifts. :(

Since there is not much traffic on the sent/received thread, I am deciding to post this here.

Is there anyone willing to send something internationally? It does not need to be an entire stocking with items, just things for the receipents, until their stocking arrives. I have two different ladies that live in ENGLAND that has not yet received their stockings.

Items will NEED to be sent via AIR MAIL. If you are able to help, please post here, and I will contact you, or you can also pm me.

TIA
:santa:.

Bumping to the top to see if there is anyone else that is able to help.

Thank you very much to the lovely elf who is stepping in for one of the exchanges.

Anyone else able to help out? :wizard:

Pooh pen (so cute but I can't get it to write...is there a way to get them started when they're stubborn?)
Welcome Home!

I light a 'fire' over the tip to get ink to start again - just for a sec or 2, and then try writing. ;) The pen was stored in my COLD basement before it left here. :eek: Hope you like the stuff you got! :santa:

Patsy if you can't find elves for our england Friends, I can be an elf for one of them.

Don't worry Patsy, I don't mind waiting for mine as I know it will take a while to get here via surface mail. I was just letting you know that it's not here yet. :)

I am more concerned that my recipient hasn't posted about the gifts I sent her even though she has been using the DIS. :sad2: :confused3

Thank you very much to those who have stepped up to be elves. I will be comtacting you tonight if I need your assistance. Hoping that the stockings do arrive today or by tomorrow. :wizard: Crossing my fingers.

Don't worry Patsy, I don't mind waiting for mine as I know it will take a while to get here via surface mail. I was just letting you know that it's not here yet. :)

I am more concerned that my recipient hasn't posted about the gifts I sent her even though she has been using the DIS. :sad2: :confused3

I know, it would be nice for them to post if the had received the packages and what they received. :guilty:

I'm one of the elfs who has just sent out her package, hopefully it won't take long for it to arrive.

Both elf packages have been sent. Lets cross out fingers that it makes it there before Christmas :santa:. THANK YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH ELVES!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter