christmas trees

I've never been at Christmas - but I'm sure you could take one of those dinky, ready decorated ones that they sell in Argos etc. It sounds like a lovely idea. :flower:

I haven't been at Christmas either but i guess you could take a little one with you. I think they might have them in the Disneyland hotel though but i'm not completetly sure

Donna
xxx

OMG, I just did a google search to see are there actually inflatable Christmas trees and indeed there are. TOO funny :rotfl:

dlpSteve said:
Note to self: buy inflatable Crimbo tree to take to DLRP

You know Steve, I DO believe you are serious :rotfl:

nicola said:
You know Steve, I DO believe you are serious :rotfl:

Damn right I am - I'm going to take some streamers too - Denise will love it if I decorate the room, she adores Christmas, almost as much as DLRP!

Just found a gorgeous 2.4m inflatable tree, but as I dont have enough post cannot include a link or pic :(:(

Thanks for the PM Steve, here's Steve's find:

91884.jpg

Link to pic: http://www.christmastreeland.co.uk/Images/Accessories/91884.jpg

I think they'll be getting an order from me!

OMG This is just too funny. Thanks for making me laugh Steve, I really needed that today!! :love:

If they did a Crimbo Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck I'd buy it for sure. We've gone off the Pooh characters over the last few years - they've been overdone all over the place, for us anyway. The classic characters are the best! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

There is indeed an inflatable christmas Mickey, not found one in the UK so you'd have to order from US. It stands 8ft tall!!!! Have a look at buyinflatables dot com for further details.

And Yardinflatables have an 8ft Sleigh with Mickey & Minnie inside being pulled by Pluto!!

Thanks for that Steve, any idea how many posts I have to make before I can start posting pics too???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter