Christmas with the little ones PTR

Your boys are such cuties!!! Can't wait to see photos of them all dressed for winter!! :goodvibes

3 weeks to go :)

Not long now!! :banana: 4 weeks for us (and counting!!)

I agree that layers are the key - last year it got warmer each day on our trip and we didn't need coats on the last afternoon but there were moments when I was glad that I'd packed my thermals!! (And my Mickey Mouse Santa Hat!) :thumbsup2

Is it only dream passes you get free pram higher or all annual passes?

Leanne - it is only Dream APs that give you free pushchair hire. We are not taking a pushchair on our Christmas trip - we will just hire them (DH and I both have Dream APs so can get two, one for each of our girls if we need them - I'm sure DD2 will need one). Just need to get a nice smallish blanket for both of them to cover their legs if cold.

Oh, and a good tip - as the pushchairs don't have rain hoods - buy some cheap ponchos before you go - you can cover up the child with a poncho so they don't get wet and leave it on the pushchair when you go on the rides, so again, seat doesn't get wet - worked a treat for us in June :thumbsup2.

figaro - can't wait to see your pictures - sounds like you are going to have an amazing time. Your boys are gorgeous.... :cloud9: It is soo exciting all these people going soon.

DLPDreams said:
Leanne - it is only Dream APs that give you free pushchair hire. We are not taking a pushchair on our Christmas trip - we will just hire them (DH and I both have Dream APs so can get two, one for each of our girls if we need them - I'm sure DD2 will need one). Just need to get a nice smallish blanket for both of them to cover their legs if cold.

Oh, and a good tip - as the pushchairs don't have rain hoods - buy some cheap ponchos before you go - you can cover up the child with a poncho so they don't get wet and leave it on the pushchair when you go on the rides, so again, seat doesn't get wet - worked a treat for us in June :thumbsup2.

figaro - can't wait to see your pictures - sounds like you are going to have an amazing time. Your boys are gorgeous.... :cloud9: It is soo exciting all these people going soon.

Ah thanks. We are planning a push chair free trip as well. We are going to take our body carrier though x

Mum to Belle said:
Your boys are such cuties!!! Can't wait to see photos of them all dressed for winter!! :goodvibes

Not long now!! :banana: 4 weeks for us (and counting!!)

I agree that layers are the key - last year it got warmer each day on our trip and we didn't need coats on the last afternoon but there were moments when I was glad that I'd packed my thermals!! (And my Mickey Mouse Santa Hat!) :thumbsup2

Thankyou! :)
I'm getting so excited now!
Ive written the lists for things I need to pack / buy the boys and I'm surprised I only need to get them a few bits each!
I had a Minnie hat from last time but I can't find it anywhere think I'll have to get a new one when we're there ;)

DLPDreams said:

That's a really good tip I'll have to remember that! Planning to take Teddys pram anyway and Jesse can always stand I the back for the walk back from the park but I'm thinking particular the sat and Sunday hiring one for him will be very handy!
And thankyou, I have to agree they are gorgeous! Lol xx

Had abit of a stress with DH being off sick this week, he's had to take it unpaid because he's used all his holidays for our trip! So I was panicking about spends for the trip but iv re worked our food plan (think we'll have to skip inventions this time :(. ) and my brother has kindly offered to loan me the rest of the shortfall!
So we're back on track, 19 sleeps to go!

5 more nursery runs, Jesse is off next week, then it's in for a week, then he will he staying at his grandmas Monday and Tuesday night... When we pick him up the car will be loaded as we'll be straight on the motorway on the way to disneyyyy!!!! X

Had abit of a stress with DH being off sick this week, he's had to take it unpaid because he's used all his holidays for our trip! So I was panicking about spends for the trip but iv re worked our food plan (think we'll have to skip inventions this time :(. ) and my brother has kindly offered to loan me the rest of the shortfall!
So we're back on track, 19 sleeps to go!

That's a shame, I know how you feel about the £££££ but I know that you will have a great time whether you are eating in Mc Donalds or Inventions!! :goodvibes

Mum to Belle said:
That's a shame, I know how you feel about the £££££ but I know that you will have a great time whether you are eating in Mc Donalds or Inventions!! :goodvibes

Exactly! The kids arnt going to care either! Jesse loves McDonald's LOL ;)
Tbh inventions Sunday brunch is pretty expensive, I wouldve willingly paid it for some of the themes but the one we landed on was pretty disappointing anyway so I'm not too devastated!
2 weeks today we'll be setting off :D!

Got the suitcases out now and going to start slowly packing!

tinks_1989 said:
Sorry DH was sick hope he is better now.

X

Yes he's feeling better now thankyou! Teddy isnt well now though! We ended up in an ambulance last week with him but luckily it was a false alarm, he's just abit sorry for himself at the moment, think its teething :(

Yes he's feeling better now thankyou! Teddy isnt well now though! We ended up in an ambulance last week with him but luckily it was a false alarm, he's just abit sorry for himself at the moment, think its teething :(

Oh gosh you are having a tough week!

Iv been ringing you all day!
Just bought ted some tights, and gorgeous white knitted romper with a hood and Winnie the pooh on! .... He neeeeded it!

Yaaay! DH has just rang and said he's got 10.5hrs overtime before we go... Maybe we can afford that trip to inventions after all ;)

Yaaay! DH has just rang and said he's got 10.5hrs overtime before we go... Maybe we can afford that trip to inventions after all ;)

Aww bless - that is great news! Could you do the Inventions dinner as opposed to the brunch - think it's about 10 euros cheaper per person so it does mount up. I know the brunch does look amazing though in comparison!

I hope everyone is feeling better now. DD2 was sick last week, I was ill too but not that bad, we were both getting better, then back to school and feeling yuck again - sore throat/bad chest! Urgh. Have to say, it's the only thing that made me worry about booking a trip at this time of year - all the germs flying round as we invariably end up with things, just fingers crossed we can all be well for our trips :rolleyes:.

I need to start my PTR - 3 weeks today for us and we'll be there :santa::santa::santa:.

DLPDreams said:
Aww bless - that is great news! Could you do the Inventions dinner as opposed to the brunch - think it's about 10 euros cheaper per person so it does mount up. I know the brunch does look amazing though in comparison!

I hope everyone is feeling better now. DD2 was sick last week, I was ill too but not that bad, we were both getting better, then back to school and feeling yuck again - sore throat/bad chest! Urgh. Have to say, it's the only thing that made me worry about booking a trip at this time of year - all the germs flying round as we invariably end up with things, just fingers crossed we can all be well for our trips :rolleyes:.

I need to start my PTR - 3 weeks today for us and we'll be there :santa::santa::santa:.

Part of the lure of the brunch was that we imagined it would be busier at the weekend, so thought it would be an idea to eat our big meal in the afternoon and get out of the crowds for a while!
Everyone seems to be better now so fingers crossed they stay that way! Got our euros yesterday, Just need to get our last bits and were all set!
Hope it's not too cold, my auntie was there on Halloween and said they didn't need coats so I'm hoping it stays similar :)

4 more sleeps! Off to town this afternoon to get last bits ( travelsick tablets, lip balm, calpol sachets and gloves for DH!)
Then I'm going to try and do some packing too!
It's getting so close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter