Christmas with the little ones PTR

Just been and got everything,
Also re bought nightmare before Christmas as I seem to have lost my copy! Wanted ds to watch it so he knows who jack and Sally are! He loves coralline sink hope he likes it! Going to watch it in a minute!

Just been and got everything,
Also re bought nightmare before Christmas as I seem to have lost my copy! Wanted ds to watch it so he knows who jack and Sally are! He loves coralline sink hope he likes it! Going to watch it in a minute!

Snap on Jack & Sally - got it for £2.99 so a bargain! DD1 knows who they are (and would love to meet them) but DD2 doesn't (she is only 4 though so I was a bit concerned about her being frightened - I watched it with them and just fast forwarded any bits I didn't think were suitable!). At least she now knows who they are and I'm hoping as a result that she will not be too scared to meet them ;).

Glad you are nearly there - it is so near for you now! How exciting :cheer2:.

DLPDreams said:
Snap on Jack & Sally - got it for £2.99 so a bargain! DD1 knows who they are (and would love to meet them) but DD2 doesn't (she is only 4 though so I was a bit concerned about her being frightened - I watched it with them and just fast forwarded any bits I didn't think were suitable!). At least she now knows who they are and I'm hoping as a result that she will not be too scared to meet them ;).

Glad you are nearly there - it is so near for you now! How exciting :cheer2:.

Just 3 sleeps!
I got it for £2.99 too! ;)
My ds (3) loved it and has gone to bed watching it tonight too lol, he's into batman/spiderman etc and he absolutely loves coralline so it didn't phase him.. Though he's scared of the chicken man in toy story 2 and makes us turn it off lol!

Snap on Jack & Sally - got it for £2.99 so a bargain! DD1 knows who they are (and would love to meet them) but DD2 doesn't (she is only 4 though so I was a bit concerned about her being frightened - I watched it with them and just fast forwarded any bits I didn't think were suitable!). At least she now knows who they are and I'm hoping as a result that she will not be too scared to meet

We had to do the same. My DD is nearly 4 & had to fast forward the Halloween town bit at beginning. She does not like the mayor.!!
She's decided she'd like to meet Sally but daddy can meet jack!

Well we're down to just one more sleep! Just have a few more bits to pack, we're setting off tomorrow afternoon, staying over in ashford and be at dlp Thursday morning! Yaay :)

Well we're down to just one more sleep! Just have a few more bits to pack, we're setting off tomorrow afternoon, staying over in ashford and be at dlp Thursday morning! Yaay :)

Excitement levels at HIGH now then...?!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Have a magical trip! :wizard:

Mum to Belle said:
Excitement levels at HIGH now then...?!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Have a magical trip! :wizard:

I know I won't be able to sleep tonight lol! I'm trying to get the house all tidy and make sure I haven't forgotten anything! Want to have everything done tonight so me and ted can watch Disney films all day tomorrow! Jesse is sleeping at grandmas tonight were picking him up on the way tomorrow! x

I couldnt sleep last night. So excited now. Got Jesse s new buzz n woody for his surprise. Can't wait to see his little face when he meets the buzz for real :)

I know I couldnt sleep either! Definitely won't tonight lol! I just can't wait to see his face when we get there, I know I'll be crying haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter