Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby eat for free! WE ARE BACK! Photo Teasers pg. 23!!

I'm SO late for the party, but hope it's okay to join in! Loved catching up with your handy links! Looks like a fabulous trip! I hope you plan to do a TR when you get back so I can hear all about it!!:thumbsup2 Hope you have a magical trip and your packing is almost done by now!!:goodvibes

Thanks so much everyone, I feel 100% better now, and my appetite is (thankfully) back to normal, just in time for FREE DINING AT DISNEY!! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2:

We have 4 more days!!

But alas, it just HAS to be the busiest time for me at work, of course, right? So, I've been spending many long hours at work. BUT I have packed almost 90% of everything we need over the weekend, so we are almost all set! I just need to see how to carry my camera and my pocketbook plus my luggage which we're not checking...it's ok I will figure it all out sooner or later! I'm so excited!

I feel like I've been on a journey with ALL of you! Everyone who has posted on my PTR or whom I've been reading on with theirs. It's so much fun to be a part of this mini community and have a great set of inspiring and fun online "friends.

I will probably be posting on Facebook throughout our trip, so if you want to follow there, just go here and ask to be my friend.

So here's what's left to do this week:

1) WORK WORK WORK WORK
2) Leave Friday! Have to confirm our lodging and airline info - with Jetblue and POFQ for lodging. Also have to let them know we're not checking bags so there is no ME confusion
3) Figure out how to get from office, to airport. It shouldn't be too bad. I take the LIRR train (I rode this train only like twice) and then the airtrain and then I was there! Much faster than driving. Our flight is at 6:30 and if I leave at 3pm I'm hoping that will get me out in time. I work in NJ so I commute farther for work. So DH will carry my colorful luggage to work with him. haha.
So we'll probably just meet at the airport.
4) I also have a fun thing that I bought that I will reveal tomorrow once I get a chance to take some pics
5) Get the contact info for our agent who booked the package.
6) Make or get a best snak credit list!!!
7) Squeeze in some sleep in a bit.

Yes I will be writing a TR, so hopefully my pictures will remind me what I did everyday!

I will be doing a post tomorrow, hopefully with pics.

LATERS!

Yay, almost time to go!

I know what you mean about the journey...a quarter of a year has pasted since I booked... Reading others and writing my own PTR has really added to the experience of this trip.

I will miss out on updates you have along the way since I will not be checking the internet while I am gone. I leave my house in about 30 hours...so I probably wont have a chance to get back on here until I get back.

Have a great trip!!!!!

So of course, my stress levels this week are going into maximum overdrive...especially when I saw this:

map_tropprjpath07_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

Although it's not hitting Orlando, it's projected path is hitting the NY/Tri-state area between Friday am and Sat am. Our flight leaves Friday evening!!! :eek:

I am really not sure what to do...Jetblue has not cancelled or advised on rebooking flights for that day just yet. It may be a bit early to tell how soon and how hard it's going to hit our area, but I am just worried I will be stranded in JFK airport and not make it to WDW until days later.... :confused3

I am toying with the idea that I could get an earlier flight out and take the entire day of Friday off form work, which is doable, but I am not even sure if that would make a difference especially if the storm hits sooner. And DH does not know if he can take that day off either.

Please send good vibes my way! I need all the luck I can get!

I probably won't know until Thursday as to what will be going on. It's so hard not knowing what is going to happen!

So of course, my stress levels this week are going into maximum overdrive...especially when I saw this:

map_tropprjpath07_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

Although it's not hitting Orlando, it's projected path is hitting the NY/Tri-state area between Friday am and Sat am. Our flight leaves Friday evening!!! :eek:

I am really not sure what to do...Jetblue has not cancelled or advised on rebooking flights for that day just yet. It may be a bit early to tell how soon and how hard it's going to hit our area, but I am just worried I will be stranded in JFK airport and not make it to WDW until days later.... :confused3

I am toying with the idea that I could get an earlier flight out and take the entire day of Friday off form work, which is doable, but I am not even sure if that would make a difference especially if the storm hits sooner. And DH does not know if he can take that day off either.

Please send good vibes my way! I need all the luck I can get!

I probably won't know until Thursday as to what will be going on. It's so hard not knowing what is going to happen!

Wow...that picture does not look good. I wish I had some advice for you, but I am not a particularly seasoned traveller. I am sending :goodvibes some positive energy your way and hoping that everything works out. I am sure you'll get to Disney,one way or another.

I feel like I've been on a journey with ALL of you! Everyone who has posted on my PTR or whom I've been reading on with theirs. It's so much fun to be a part of this mini community and have a great set of inspiring and fun online "friends.

Isn't this the truth!!!! I agree 100%

I just friend requested you :)

I'm praying for NO hurricane weather in Disney the month of Sept. The last time I was there Hurricane Ike came through. It called for rain every day I was there, but it only rained for 1/2 of one day!

I'm glad you're feeling better! And that's so awesome that you saw Joseph Gordon-Levitt! Though I'm a big fan of a lot of his recent work, I still think of him as the little kid in Angels In The Outfield! ;)

Hurricanes do often deviate from their projected path... so here's hoping Earl doesn't screw up your vacation plans!!!!!

Just wanted to say:

We are leaving for Disney TONIGHT!!!

Through and a lot of patience and persistence from me, as well as great customer service from Jetblue and Keith from Mouseketrips, I was able to change my flight to leave tonight instead of tomorrow with no fee. I also was able to get another night at the POFQ (although at a discount, it doesn't not include the free dining for that night, but I dont' care!!) WOOHOO!

That means I get to spend yet another day at Disney!!

So now, for the scramble. We have to get home after a full day at work, finish packing, and leave straight for the airport. It's gonna be a wild ride, I can feel it! (although prob not like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride)

I'm sure I'll forget to pack something, but it doesn't matter, as I can always buy it there. So here's to starting the vacay early!! popcorn::

Thanks to everyone for their good vibes and pixie dust! I think it worked!!!

See ya all when I get back!!

Wow! That is so lucky that you guys are able to leave tonight! Have a GREAT trip and remember to RELAX!!!!!

Checking in at the airport with free wifi...gotta love JetBlue!

Our fllight departs in about 45 minutes. We got some grub and are chilling by the gate. Nuggets for DH and a lunchable for me. I didn't really feel like eating anything, which is surprising for me. Usually vacation starts right when we get to the airport and I usually get a huge burger and fries. I think the stress of the day took it's toll on me, so I'm finally glad to be at the airport.

I don't know if we'll have internet access at POFQ but if we do, I'll definitely check back in. If anyone here sees me please say HI!!!

Su-Lynn

Checking in at the airport with free wifi...gotta love JetBlue!

Our fllight departs in about 45 minutes. We got some grub and are chilling by the gate. Nuggets for DH and a lunchable for me. I didn't really feel like eating anything, which is surprising for me. Usually vacation starts right when we get to the airport and I usually get a huge burger and fries. I think the stress of the day took it's toll on me, so I'm finally glad to be at the airport.

I don't know if we'll have internet access at POFQ but if we do, I'll definitely check back in. If anyone here sees me please say HI!!!

Su-Lynn

Safe travels!!!!!!:hug:

Just popping in to let you all know we are back from our trip! We are completely exhausted, utterly stuffed beyond belief, and extreme ecstatic we got to spend an extra day at Disney. I just got home, downloaded a few pics, did some quick post processing and I'll soon be starting my TR, and when I do I will post the link here as well as in my siggy, but I thought I will leave you all with these teasers for now...

4973262538_651a5c5d1f_o.jpg

4972648149_d33fcdbb22_o.jpg

4973261748_7360bdb340_o.jpg

4972647977_6ece83cbc9_o.jpg

4972646351_c231c62e88_o.jpg

4972647211_87df4c91e3_o.jpg

4972647797_db6063b206_o.jpg

4972647577_3df8084548_o.jpg

See you all at my TR soon...

First of all. Welcome back.

Second, I have to ask. Which camera did you use to take picture of you and your DH while you were riding the rollercoaster? That looks like BTMRR.

4972647577_3df8084548_o.jpg

I want to try that but with the heavy weight of my camera, I am afraid it will fly out of my hand and hurt some one before I have a chance to press the shutter.:eek:

Then again, with a lighter weight P&S, my arms will be shaking all over the place during the ride trying to focus. :mad:

WOW! They start decorating Holloween already. I didn't they start this early.

4972647797_db6063b206_o.jpg

Looking forward to the TR.

First of all. Welcome back.

Second, I have to ask. Which camera did you use to take picture of you and your DH while you were riding the rollercoaster? That looks like BTMRR.

I want to try that but with the heavy weight of my camera, I am afraid it will fly out of my hand and hurt some one before I have a chance to press the shutter.:eek:

Then again, with a lighter weight P&S, my arms will be shaking all over the place during the ride trying to focus. :mad:

WOW! They start decorating Holloween already. I didn't they start this early.

Looking forward to the TR.

Yup That is BTMRR. I used my DSLR, a rebel xSi. It's a lightweight DSLR, and I wrapped my camera strap around my wrist to prevent the camera from flying out of my hand. I did also use a P and S as well on a different day, but they didn't come out as nice, although there were some good shots. It was difficult to use the DSLR on the ride, but I am used to taking shots like that (as evident in my TR as you will see), so practice makes perfect.

yup the Halloween decorations are up and in full force, but mostly only around the Main Street area of MK.

Will start the TR tonight so stay tuned!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter