Cinderella's Castle Suite on 5/18! Pics on Pg. 3!!!

Even if I dont I am glad someone like you won it who deserved it!princess:
What was it like to look out the windows of the suite?
That had to be the best!

I totally hope you win a night at the castle! I said the same thing to myself about being unlucky before we went to WDW and thought it on our first day when I didn't see any signs of the Dream Team anywhere. We have had a horrible year (DH's Mom died on New Years Day, NOT the way to start a year!) and now DH says that maybe the trip to Disney will be the start of good luck for us from now on, since we won such an incredible experience while we were there.

Wow! What a dream come true! That must have been amazing!! Cangratulations too! :woohoo:

Thanks so much for posting!

Congratulations :cool1: Thanks for sharing your fabulous pictures. I'm so happy your DD had a dream come true. And it's so cool that they accomodated everyone in your party as best they could. Truly a once in a lifetime experience.

I think they'd have to drag my little ones out kicking and screaming in the morning. It wouldn't be a pretty site. Maybe the Disney Corp would just decide to let us live there forever.

Just showed DD5 your pictures. She said, "Wow! Those are pretty cool...I hope to get those pictures out of that computer to hang in my room!" :cutie:

I am sooo excited for your girls! I cannot imagine the excitement you all must have felt! Thank you for sharing your story and your pic's!:yay:

Congratulations! :cloud9: I loved reading about your win!

A Dream Team member named Ty (he was in a suit and tie, not the normal DT outfit) had a DVD player ready and recorded our reactions as we watched.

I so wish I knew if this was the guy that went to high school with DH. He works at Disney somewhere and especially when I read he was wearing a suit/tie instead of the "normal" DreamTeam uniform (he started doing this in high school per DH) -- hmmm, maybe if it was him, we'll be lucky enough to run into him when we get there! ;)

That is so WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing the pics. We are going to WDW for the first time in Sept. My DD 5 and DD 8 were so excited with the concept of staying in the castle.... (however, despite being lucky in regard to my DH and Kids , that is where it ends) My DS 16 was NOT thrilled at the thought of spending a night in the castle.... however, after reading about the royal treatment and he saw the pics.... he is thinking it is 'sweet'.

I can live vicariously through others... my kids love to hear about those who win! Even if they don't .... its ok with them, they are just excited that 'someone' gets to do it. :banana: :banana: :banana:

That's Great! We were there that day and saw your family! I was wondering if I would see a fellow DISer win something big during my trip!

What was it like to look out the windows of the suite?
That had to be the best!

I think the windows are the one thing I'd change about the suite actually. They are ALL stained glass, so its really hard to see anything outside. I think it would have been SO cool to be able to look out at the park from inside but we couldn't see much at all. It WAS really cool being the only ones outside when the park was closed though! (My sister needed a smoke break, LOL)

I so wish I knew if this was the guy that went to high school with DH. He works at Disney somewhere and especially when I read he was wearing a suit/tie instead of the "normal" DreamTeam uniform (he started doing this in high school per DH) -- hmmm, maybe if it was him, we'll be lucky enough to run into him when we get there! ;)

If it helps, his last name was Arnold. LOL He sent us an email with pics of our reactions when we won. That would be so cool if he is someone your hubby knew!

:rotfl:
If it helps, his last name was Arnold. LOL He sent us an email with pics of our reactions when we won. That would be so cool if he is someone your hubby knew!
:rotfl:

No way! Yes - Tye Arnold was one of our groomsmen and one of DH's friends from high school. He will flip when I tell him.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

No way! Yes - Tye Arnold was one of our groomsmen and one of DH's friends from high school. He will flip when I tell him.

So cool!!! Maybe you can leave a message for him and request to meet him :rolleyes1 Maybe he might have a dream for ya!!!!!!

WOW! So cool! I hope I get picked to stay in Mickey's Suit when I'm at Disneyland on the 6th. I do think that the Castle at Disneyworld looks better, but still the stay in Mickey's Suit would be awesome too!

WOW, thanks for sharing.. It looks like everyone had a great time..I bet the kids will never forget.. Next time Disney's gonna be a bit boring for them:rotfl: ..

I'm just curious.... did you get to keep the robes?

Congrats on the win. It looks absolutely amazing.... a once in a lifetime thing. Maybe in Oct our time will come....

Oh my goodness! I am totally tearing up here looking at your pictures! sniff, sniff.

What an amazing experience for your children. I am sooooo very happy that you were able to do that.

Congratulations!

Congrats on winning, your pics are awesome. We were there the same time as you and everyone in our family wound up with a stomach virus as well. Must be something going around the world. Such a bummer being sick on vacation.

We were there the weekend of mothers day (so the week before) and my little one ended up throwing up the last day we were there for two days. Kind of weird neither of us ended up with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter