Cinderella's Gown

Minnies Pal -

the main difference between my daughters Snow White dress (from the Disney store) and the one's in the parks was the sleeves.

post-8-60360-snowwhite.JPG

Can you see that Snow White has Red sleeves with blue ribbons over, whereas my dd has blue sleeves with red hearts sewn on.
The dresses in WDW had the sleeves like Snow White has.

Minnies Pal -

the main difference between my daughters Snow White dress (from the Disney store) and the one's in the parks was the sleeves.

post-8-60360-snowwhite.JPG

Can you see that Snow White has Red sleeves with blue ribbons over, whereas my dd has blue sleeves with red hearts sewn on.
The dresses in WDW had the sleeves like Snow White has.

I think the collar may have been slightly different too.

My dd certainly never noticed the difference.

Bev

I don't like the new Belle and am glad we got one before it was discontinued. You can get patterns through Butterick or Simplicity. I don't remember which is it, but one of them has Disney patterns, one of which is Cinderella. It looks better than anything Disney sells including the ones at the parks. The Mall of America store has Cinderella dresses but the DS around here doesn't. Maybe if your DS doesn't have it a DS close to a friend or relative would.

Don't know if it's the new disney catalog or the old one but it says on the back cover "Buy now and save $10 on any costume in Disney catalog or at DisneyStore.com. Hurry offer ends August 9, 2002." There is no code next to it though, only the source code that I believe gives you free shipping. They've got Belle, Mulan, Ariel, TinkerBelle, Aurora (infant only), and Minnie Mouse. The cover of this Disney catalog has a bunch of different characters on it in different colored blocks. Pooh, Mike and Sully, Ariel, Buzz and Woody, Belle (I think), and Huey, Duey, and Luey. Hope this helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter