Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

Well, we've changed the dates of our trip, so I'll be cancelling an 8:50 CRT breakfast on Dec 6 - if anyone is interested in it PM me - I will be calling tomorrow.

So far no luck getting one for Sept. 27 - Oct 3., so if anyone is cancelling one that week please PM me! DD will be so sad if we don't get to eat at the castle! I'm gonna keep on calling... Good luck to everyone else too!! pixiedust:

Called and made ADR for Dec. 20th. This will be our first time at CRT.

When I called this morning there was several openings for the 20th in case anyone wants that day.

Aloha,
Jen

I am canceling a reservation for October 20th, currently we have a party of 7 booked. I was thinking I would cancel it on Monday evening.......if you would like to set up a time with me so you might be able to scoop it up PM me or email me at fern_nca@yahoo........Good Luck :thumbsup2

safaulk said:
My family (husband and three daughters--13, 6, and 3) and I will be going to WDW Sept. 21-29, 2002. I have called numerous times trying to catch a cancellation at Cindy's or at the Princess Storybook breakfast for any of the dates that we will be there. No luck yet. Anybody have any reservations that they will not be using? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Shelly
I just got back from WDW and went to both the cindy breakfast and the princess lunch in Norway, i have to tell you try for the lunch, it was so much better and Cinderella was there too!!, best of all Ariel was there, she isnt definately always there but im told quite often. snow white, alice in wonderland and Jasmine too. best of all if you dont like the food selection you can order off the kids menu in adult size portions. the food was very good. i was disappointed with the food and the breakfast as well. princess:

pezheadval said:
Is the kids meal still french toast sticks? My dd, 5, is not a big french toast eater. She would prefer eggs and bacon. I was wondering if they automaticly bring the french toast or if we could request eggs and bacon instead?
i just returned from the brekfast and i was asked at the podium if there were any special requests or food allergies, my mother is very picky and we told them ahead of time and they brought her toast and fried potatoes, also my husband doesnt eat eggs and they made him a special breakfast but we didnt tell them that ahead of time and they requested that the next time we did and all the food would have come out all together. the regular meals are sort of weird though, cream cheese stuffed french toast ball with raspberry glaze or something, with potato that looks like mashed but it was ok taste wise.

disneymac said:
Well, we've changed the dates of our trip, so I'll be cancelling an 8:50 CRT breakfast on Dec 6 - if anyone is interested in it PM me - I will be calling tomorrow.

So far no luck getting one for Sept. 27 - Oct 3., so if anyone is cancelling one that week please PM me! DD will be so sad if we don't get to eat at the castle! I'm gonna keep on calling... Good luck to everyone else too!! pixiedust:

I might be PMing you later.. we are going to cxl our Sept. trip and we have CRT rexerved for one of those mornings. I'm not sure what day, I have to double check. I will let you know ;)

Hey disneymac...
I have a ressie for CRT breakfast for Sept. 27th...party of 6 at 9:50. BUT we really wanted the 25th. So if I can find a cancellation for the 25th, we could coordinate for you to grab the 27th...sound good?

Anyone thinking of cancelling for monday Sept. 25th for breakfast?? Please let me know. Thank you!!

Just off the phone... They said CRT breakfast is BOOKED for Christmas Eve Day. We did getCRT dinner ADRS at 8:00. Wondering what time Spectro and Wishes will be?

My brother, his wife and girls are going! They are soooo excited!

Funny thought you couldnt book till your 180th day out!

Well be going to CP if we get ADRS!
They told me I couldnt get an ADR for that till tomorrow!! CRAZY!!

LauraAnn630 said:
Just off the phone... They said CRT breakfast is BOOKED for Christmas Eve Day. We did getCRT dinner ADRS at 8:00. Wondering what time Spectro and Wishes will be?

My brother, his wife and girls are going! They are soooo excited!

Funny thought you couldnt book till your 180th day out!

Well be going to CP if we get ADRS!
They told me I couldnt get an ADR for that till tomorrow!! CRAZY!!

**If you are staying on property, you can book 10 days of ADR'S from the first date of arrival. ADR's that sell out fast, like CRT some ressies are held back until the 180th day.

Sunday 12/24

Epcot: Future World 9:00am - 7:00pm Opens up 1 hour earlier for resort guests
Epcot: World Showcase 11:00am - 9:30pm 9:30 pm Illumations Fireworks

Magic Kingdom 8:00am - 12:00am 12:30 pm Mickey;s Very Merry Christmas Parade
3:30 pm Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade
8:00 pm SpectroMagic Parade
9:00 pm Wishes nighttime spectacacular
10:15 pm SpectroMagic Parade

MGM Studios 8:00am - 10:00pm 3:00 pm Stars & Motor Cars Parade
6:30 pm Fantasmic
8:30 pm Fantasmic
10:00 pm Fantasmic

Animal Kingdom 8:00am - 8:00pm 3:45 pm Mickey’s Jingle Jungle Parade
Opened 3 hours more in evening for resort guests

Monday 12/25

Epcot: Future World 8:00am - 9:30pm
Epcot: World Showcase 10:00am - 9:30pm 9:30 pm Illumations Fireworks

Magic Kingdom 8:00am - 12:00am Opens up 1 hour earlier for resort guests
12:30 pm Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade
3:30 pm Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade
8:00 pm SpectroMagic Parade
9:00 pm Wishes nighttime spectacacular
10:15 pm SpectroMagic Parade
Opened 3 hours more in evening for resort guests

MGM Studios 8:00am - 10:00pm Opens up 1 hour earlier for resort guests
3:00 pm Stars & Motor Cars Parade
6:30 pm Fantasmic
8:30 pm Fantasmic
10:00 pm Fantasmic

Animal Kingdom 8:00am - 8:00pm 3:45 pm Mickey’s Jingle Jungle Parade

I've been trying to change my CRT ressie - no luck, for the Week of Sept 25 - 29... dh and dd wanted a lunch!!

Today, lots of times to choose from!! Yesterday NOTHING< today 5 different times!!

emh1129 said:
I might be PMing you later.. we are going to cxl our Sept. trip and we have CRT rexerved for one of those mornings. I'm not sure what day, I have to double check. I will let you know ;)

I'm so sorry that you have to cancel your trip - I hope you're just changing the dates like we did!

emmasmom said:
Hey disneymac...
I have a ressie for CRT breakfast for Sept. 27th...party of 6 at 9:50. BUT we really wanted the 25th. So if I can find a cancellation for the 25th, we could coordinate for you to grab the 27th...sound good?

Anyone thinking of cancelling for monday Sept. 25th for breakfast?? Please let me know. Thank you!!

Sounds great! The 25th is my anniversary, so maybe we'll get some extra luck and pixie dust for that!!

Thanks to both of you! I've been calling and calling, but they've had nothing for our week :sad2:

We saw Cinderella at the Princess Breakfast about a year and a half ago. Does anyone know if she appears there on a regular basis or were we just lucky? Does she apprear there during peak times? We are planning trip for week after Christmas and are trying to make reservations. Don't want to schedule CRT if we can see her at Princess Breakfast. CRT is two meals on dining plan so wanted to save one if we can.
Thanks,
mikewdw

My DS who is turning 7 asked when we are eating in the castle while at MK last Friday! Since we have two boys I didn't think a Cinderella meal was in order. I have called every day since being here for ANY meal at CRT. Can you believe I just got a breakfast seating for tomorrow! I feel like playing the lottery. I was so hoping someone would do the 24 hour cancellation. Can't wait to go to breakfast tomorrow! :wizard: princess:

My DS who is turning 7 asked when we are eating in the castle while at MK last Friday! Since we have two boys I didn't think a Cinderella meal was in order. I have called every day since being here for ANY meal at CRT. Can you believe I just got a breakfast seating for tomorrow! I feel like playing the lottery. I was so hoping someone would do the 24 hour cancellation. Can't wait to go to breakfast tomorrow! :wizard: princess:

mikewdw said:
We saw Cinderella at the Princess Breakfast about a year and a half ago. Does anyone know if she appears there on a regular basis or were we just lucky? Does she apprear there during peak times? We are planning trip for week after Christmas and are trying to make reservations. Don't want to schedule CRT if we can see her at Princess Breakfast. CRT is two meals on dining plan so wanted to save one if we can.
Thanks,
mikewdw

I don't think Cinderella regularly shows at Norway, especially for breakfast. Remember, she has her own to go to. That may have just been a lucky appearance.

We have seen Cinderella once at the Norway breakfast. I was told she would never be there so we were pleasantly surprised. :thumbsup2

Just got ressies for 9:45 am CRT breakfast on January 2. :cheer2: :banana: Yesterday night I called to see if they open more tables up on the exact 180 day mark and sure enough, they do. DDs and DH are going to be kissing up to me for awhile because waking up at 5:45 am to call is not my cup of tea. I really wanted an 8:00 or 8:30 am breakfast but this will do.

We called this morning and got CRT for 8:10 during our trip in January! :) I was thrilled!

Got my reservation today for Sept 27 at 8:50 am! :woohoo: I'm very excited, so I just wanted to encourage anyone who didn't get theirs the first time to keep trying!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter