Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

Called back today and asked for anything earlier than 9:45 am and they gave me 8:55 am! Almost perfect... This has really made my day! Keep trying everyone! I have a party of 10 and thought that for sure we weren't going to get a table but persistence paid off. Oh, it also paid off for Ohana's on NYE! We needed 8:45 pm and they gave us 7:45 pm.... I called back about 10 times in one day and was given 9:00 pm which was great because we won't have to wait as long for the midnight fireworks. :cool1:

Hi - new poster here.

In May 05 we did the princess lunch at Norway. It was wonderful. We saw Cindy, Jasmine, Ariel, Belle, and Sleeping Beauty (no lie, all 5). My 4 y.o. dd still says, next time we go, we'll see Snow White, right? She just remembers that she was the only one we did not see. We got some great pictures!

Our next trip will be a short one in Nov. (My friend is getting married at the Wedding Pavilion!) We probably will not even go to Epcot so I got a reservation for CRT for lunch (just now btw). Other than the experience of eating in the castle, will we be disappointed since it seems we will not see as many princesses like we did last time?

Also, can someone explain this pre-plated food thing? Is the menu on this website still accurate? I have a very picky eater and we need the chicken fingers/burger option!

Thanks so much! I always read these boards before my trips to get me pumped up!!

Ashley

Mom to two princess: ages 2 and almost 5

DK542 said:
Hi - new poster here.

In May 05 we did the princess lunch at Norway. It was wonderful. We saw Cindy, Jasmine, Ariel, Belle, and Sleeping Beauty (no lie, all 5). My 4 y.o. dd still says, next time we go, we'll see Snow White, right? She just remembers that she was the only one we did not see. We got some great pictures!

Our next trip will be a short one in Nov. (My friend is getting married at the Wedding Pavilion!) We probably will not even go to Epcot so I got a reservation for CRT for lunch (just now btw). Other than the experience of eating in the castle, will we be disappointed since it seems we will not see as many princesses like we did last time?

Also, can someone explain this pre-plated food thing? Is the menu on this website still accurate? I have a very picky eater and we need the chicken fingers/burger option!

Thanks so much! I always read these boards before my trips to get me pumped up!!

Ashley

Mom to two princess: ages 2 and almost 5

Last Nov. we saw Mary Poppins, Cindy, Fairy Godmother, Snow White, and Aurora... I don't think you will be disappointed...

We had reservations for Cinderella's Breakfast on 6/13/06 at 8:05am - we were first in line and it was wonderful. We made our reservations in January 2006 - way way in advance.

:)

In fact, we made all our reservation for our June 2006 trip in January 2006 - we made choice of first seating for all our breakfast and had a wonderful experience at all places. Cinderella, Crystal Palace, and Chef Mickeys.

We are going back to WDW May 2007 and I will be making my dining reservations in December 2006.

We were planning on doing the CRT breakfast in January but now I have discovered that there is a Good Morning Breakfast that we would be able to do under the Magical Gatherings Plan. Has anyone done that breakfast and were there princesses there?? Also at CRT can you tell me if there are other princesses there besides Cinderalla??? I am torn thinking that if there are princesses at that GMB one we may be better off trying that. We will have two DD6 and they are set on princesses not just a princess. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :smooth:

Cinderella is at the entrance when you walk in - you get a picture with her and you can get her autograph then.

upstairs at actual tables is Fairy Godmother, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White.

OK this might be a stupid question, but I am going to ask anyhow. I just made CRT lunch ressies for dec 13th. Does the picture package and lithograph come with the lunch meal as well???

Ltl Mermaid said:
OK this might be a stupid question, but I am going to ask anyhow. I just made CRT lunch ressies for dec 13th. Does the picture package and lithograph come with the lunch meal as well???

The photo package is included in all 3 meals.

Breakfast and lunch include wands/swords for the kids and dinner (only) includes the lithograph.

AlohaAnnie said:
Nope Pictures only come with Breakfast Meal

Not true. The picture package (photo package) comes with all 3 meals. The Lithograph only comes with dinner. The swords/wands come with breakfast and lunch.

BeattyFamily - You are fast! I posted that post and then went back in and took it off because I realized I had only went to breakfast and did not know if that was true or not and I come back and you had already seen it and made me look like a fool before I could take it off! :blush:

Guess I should be more careful from now on! :thumbsup2

AlohaAnnie said:
BeattyFamily - You are fast! I posted that post and then went back in and took it off because I realized I had only went to breakfast and did not know if that was true or not and I come back and you had already seen it and made me look like a fool before I could take it off! :blush:

Guess I should be more careful from now on! :thumbsup2

:blush: Sorry! Sometimes I'm too fast for my own good! :wave2:

Thanks for your help, guys! I just called and switched my lunch to dinner as the food is a bit different and I want the lithograph. I was so suprised it wasn't sold out!! YEAH!!!

Ok, one more question.. I know you meet princess: Cinderella in the lobby downstairs, but what about the other princesses princess: /characters? Do they come to your table just like the other character meals or is it set up differently?? What princesses princess: /characters are usually there? Thanks again!

Ltl Mermaid said:
Ok, one more question.. I know you meet princess: Cinderella in the lobby downstairs, but what about the other princesses princess: /characters? Do they come to your table just like the other character meals or is it set up differently?? What princesses princess: /characters are usually there? Thanks again!

Unfortunately, dinner only has Cinderella downstairs. Then you briefly see Fairy Godmother, Suzy and Perla for a special 'celebration' show. They do not circulate for photos/autographs.

Breakfast and lunch ARE character meals. We saw Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Fairy Godmother last time (December). The princesses can change and do as we've also seen Prince Charming, Mary Poppins, Alice, Wendy, and Jasmine. They circulate as they alway have.

I didn't read all of these posts, but I would like to mention that we loved the breakfast-only thing we will consider next time is to get a seat that is not by a window. Might be ok at night, and yes, it is nice to have a view, but we were sweating! It got so hot while we were sitting there that it was unbearable. We kept asking for more water because we just got so thirsty from the heat. We were there in June so I am sure other months it is not such a big deal. Just something to consider!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter