Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

I missed the boat on these, and have been calling every day, few times a day! This a.m. the reservations guy (nice man) said they sell out in minutes (I was on hold until 7:07 and he told me the ones for the advance were sold out by then - 7 minutes!!!!!

He did say that some do open up, he cited one instance he had yesterday when the ressies were made for breakfast, but they wanted dinner - so they cancelled breakfast and that freed some up.

He also said when you check in if staying at a Disney property to use the speed dial to reservations, and try once you get there. Some times people cancel for the next day ( guessing maybe too tired, sick or something)......

It is frustrating to say the least, and I'm mad at myself that I didn't know about the time table and started too late. I just found this board a few weeks ago. Oh well.....

Advise is to not stress, and enjoy it all anyway! We made breakfast ressies at Tony's and Pooh Bear is supose to be there. I know my kids will enjoy it all, MOM is the one that has to relax! (I'm talking to myself here......)

Good luck, and wish everyone could get in if they want to!!!!

It can sell out in 2 minutes, so when I was on hold until 7:06, I knew it was the kiss of death. I started dialing at 10 til. You have to be one of the first to get through. We'll be on 2 land lines and 2 cells tomorrow.

Was on hold this morn for 15!!! minutes...needless to say I'll be trying again tomorrow. I had even been dialing for 10 minutes or so! My 4 yr old DD cried & cried. I'm not even going to let her hear me try tomorrow! I need some Pixiedust!

I got through at 7:03 or 4, and there was no space at the inn. I'm so glad I have PS's for the Storybook Princesses. Eventually I'm going to be cancelling a PS there and making someone very happy.

3 more days of the Cindy lottery to go. Maybe I'll fare better over the weekend.

Hey! I did the same thing you did. I tried and tried for CRT...called for days trying to find a cancellation but nothing was available. We are only going to be in the park for 1 day because we are coming down for a wedding in Cocoa Beach and that's all we could fit in. So I got a PS for lunch at CRT, kept researching, and found Tony's breakfast. So I got a PS there and had the CM change the lunch to dinner. We'll be arriving at the park before opening (8am) and leaving after close (dinner at 5:35). Hopefully that will make the one day seem longer!!

We will be there Nov 18. If you're going before that, you'll have to let me know how it is!

BTW...how do I get the countdown tagline??????

The morning I woke up at 5:45 to get the call in I got through at 7:04 due to the fact that I followed some OLD suggestions and pressed "1" and got V&A....and the CM told me they had filled up Nov 18 at 7:02!!!!!

What a site we all must be....running down stairs in the break of day....eyes barely open....blinding pushing numbers....."Must....make.....PS.....at....Cinderella's......."

I cannot tell a lie......I was wide awake before that just watching the clock out of anticipation.

I did a search for "countdown timer" to find the instructions.

My 2 ds know that our chances of getting this are practically impossible, and I didn't even offer it to my 4 yr old dd. This is the last time we go that eating in the castle will be a thrill for all 3 kids as my oldest ds is turning 11. If you don't get in, you can take your dd to see Cindy at Mickey's Toontown, poohlover. If she's like my 4 yr. old she just wants to see certain characters. Just stop at Guest Services and ask where to see Cinderella which is what we did last trip.

Our family has faced so many traumatic events this year, that I'm trying to make everything as perfect as possible. We're splurging on other character meals, but, well, you know. We're all having that surge of adrenelin before the sun comes up.

Thanks to both! The timer is up and running but I'm missing one of my earsboys!!

Hi,

Been trying to get a PS for the last 4 days. Every day I made sure I was dialing the last digit of the 407- number so that by the time the call got connected, it was 7:00:00 atomic time. When this happened, the office was open, but I didn't get a reservationist until 7:07 or 7:10 or 7:15 one day. Way too late. Today just for the heck of it, I called at 6:58:12 atomic time. The CRO was open!! Within 2-3 seconds a reservationist was on the line with me!! I was offered a 9:10am slot!!

Sad thing is, we have no interest in going the Wednesday before Thanksgiving Day, and certainly not at that time. So yes, I turned them down. I'm happy with my reservation at Tony's (with Pooh!) for Tuesday morning at 8:05am, and a dinner at CRT that evening.

But definitely start calling before 7am, and hitting redial if need be. By 7am atomic time is too late.

Thanks for posting the exact seconds. I would've loved to get the day before Thanksgiving for CRT. I'm trying to get anything from Nov. 22-29.

I got connected 6:59 and some odd seconds atomictime, and got my answer at 7:02 - no space! O called back a little afterwards hoping for a miracle and told the CM it was sold out at 7:02 but check anyway. In a normal, conversational tone of voice, after I had synchronized to the second, I commented that I even got through at 6:59, but it was gone by 7:02. She began telling me how they open exactly at 7:00 and calling even a few seconds early will do me "absolutely no good". I really didn't ask for a lecture and was just making a statement which was not framed as a complaint, yet she continued. The useful thing she said is that they have over 200 people answering the phones and that it sells out in the first seconds. After reminding her I DID get through a little before 7:00, in a very nice tone of voice I told her I'd rather call back and speak to someone else to further assist me, because I did have other things on my agenda. I tried at 6:22, but there were no cancellations. The 3rd CM confirmed they'd been taking PS for 24 min., which would've been 6:58+ atomictime.

I think the competition on the phones is only going to get tougher these next 2 mornings. I read that Sat. and Sun. are the easiest days to get through, and I did get a CM earlier this time.

Did you call WDW-DINE or Central Res?

Is it even a possibility to get a table for 10 at Cindy's. We have 2 families going and would like to sit together but if it means we don't sit at all, I'll tell them to fend for themselves.
Thanks,
Tim

Thanks! I'll try that as my primary number. I've been using a cell phone, too and been getting though to a CM faster with Central Res. WDW-PLAY can also book PS.

As far as your group, it's a hard call. Maybe grab your seats then try to get some for the other family. Cindy's would put you at 2 tables, because they don't have any for 10. I asked a CM about this for a group of 9 for lunch. That doesn't mean they wouldn't be willing to put tables together once you got there, but I don't know how flexible they are during the ridiculously popular breakfast. We're traveling with other people (all adults) who understand how hard it is to get CRT. I'm not even attempting to get them seats. It'd mean more to a family with kids than these 4 adults, plus I've already struck out 4 of my 6 days.

Day 5 of 6 and SUCCESS!!!!! My land line would only give me a busy signal for WDW DINE starting at 6:55. Was that a glitch with our phone service, (very possible) or was that reality? I called central res on the cell, and got through sometime between 6:58 and 6:59. At 7:03:30 I hung up and had 2 PS - The precious one for Cindy's (party of 5) and LTT (party of 9). The latest available for our party size was 4:30. Did the rush on LTT help me get Cindy's? Or was that why DINE gave me nothing but the "talk to the hand"?

Our day looks thus: 8:15 CRT, 9:45 drop boys off for Pirate Cruise, 4:30 LTT. I had booked a PS at 1900 Park Fare for 10:30 as something special for our 4 yr. old dd during the PC.
Perhaps we'll take her to Ariel's Grotto during the PC and just spend time at MK.

Thanks, that's what I figured. Not to rub it in, but we got 9:15 for the 28th on my first try at 6:59. In my other hand I kept dialing the land line and got nothing but busy signals for over 10 minutes. I went with a table of 6. Yippeeeeeeeee.:Pinkbounc

I got Cindy's!! We just got back from our WDW trip today. I tried for over a month to get Cindy's. I called just about every day to check on cancellations. We arrived at WDW on Sept. 21. I called every other day while we were there just to check to see if they had any cancellations. On Thursday, I called to check again, and they just happened to have a table open on Saturday!!! We were able to get into Cindy's on our very last day at the Magic Kingdom. Soooo--moral of the story is, don't give up hope!!! The breakfast was wonderful!!

Does anyone have any info or experience with the Breakfast at AK? I have two boys (12 and 7) who have no desire for a Cinderella breakfast, but they do want some kind of character breakfast, and I thought AK might be the one. Do you call the same number as the Cindy's? Thanks!

I just did the AK Breakfast on Friday. Brontausaurus or something like that with Donald Duck. Very boy orientated, looks like a mess hall. they will enjoy it! YEs call the same number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter