Cindy's Carousel -- Other Special Horses?

FFerret

DIS Veteran
Been reading some recent threads about Cindy's special horse--he's the white one in the 2nd row and has a gold ribbon on his tail (a MK scrapbook kit features him I believe--Pizzazz? brand). Ibelieveinfairies said something very curious, that the other characters had special horses as well.

Anybody got any stories on that one?

I thought that was pretty neat :)

The only one I really remember is the one my little girl chose to ride--he was a beautiful white charager with blue barding (horsey plate armor for all y'all medieval buffs out there) and gold trim.

I don't know about the horses, but this is one of my very favorite rides at MK. No one in my extended family likes it, but my DD understands. She likes it, too. Anyone have an answer?

Marie

I just have to bump this up in hopes that someone knows something. I found out about Cinderella's horse on this board, and ever since, I look for it and feel agreeably smug that I'm in the know. More details would likely lead to a knowledgeable smirk to accompany the smugness.

Actually, maybe ignorance is bliss (for everyone else's sake, I mean). :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter