CLOSED Sketch Swap Progress

:lmao: The sad part is, I buy the Halloween paper because I love it. I just never use it.

Can you just see my DH's face when I tell him we are buying $1000 in airline tickets so we can go trick or treating? :scared1:

I'm looking at probably next Monday or Tuesday to mail. I've got time blocked for this on Tuesday and Thursday this week, and possibly Friday night, but then we have Girl Scout encampment on Saturday and Sunday...I'll either be right on time or a day or two late (30th or 1st it should get there).

I am running a little behind for a mail date of 9/23. It will probably be a 9/26 mail date. Life got in the way this last week. Should still be on time though.

Hanne

I think I will be mailing next Monday...will get there by the 28th or so I think?? No calendar in front of me right now so not sure on the dates exactly, but on time!!

Here is my Group M, I did Sketch 46SD from Sketch Savvy.

DSC_0146.jpg

Thanks, Cheryl :) I've actually decided to go with "Friends" for the title of that one. Should be able to get that done first thing tomorrow, before my quick errands and get back home to get back to work!

I've been fighting with my Cricut all morning. Here is Group 47SD completed. I tried and tried to shadow the title, but the paper just kept tearing. I hope it's the paper or blade and not the machine...

SketchSwap003.jpg

Here is Group D, I used Sketch 1SB. It took me forever to get the titles cut. I'm very frustrated!

SketchSwap001.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter