CLOSED Sketch Swap Progress

Love them Jennifer!!!

I'm glad to hear that it isn't just my machine that doesn't cut swirls or some fonts well! I think I need to re-sticky my mats (not sure how?) or maybe just buy some new ones.

Cheryl, Michael's sells something called Easy-Tack (made by Krylon). Clean your mats really well and let them dry. Tape off the edges (don't skip this step, I think that's one of the problems with my machine!) and spray the Easy-Tack on the mat. Voila! New sticky mat for at least 25 more cuts!

Jennifer those are gorgeous!!!!! Lyrics--yes please :)

Thanks for the mat tip. I just bought several new ones, amazing how much better my machine is cutting now :rolleyes1

Jennifer - fabulous!!!! I'll take the lyrics please!

Annie - I am back...for now! We wanted to get the kids to school, so came home. I am heading back to the in-laws tomorrow by myself to help out. DH is staying with the kids until the weekend. Anyway, I have one more set almost complete and the last ready to go. I am taking the box of the others that are complete and your address with me to NJ. So, I will be able to mail the whole thing as soon as I'm totally finished. I would say it will be postal no later than Friday (as a cushion) but am shooting for Thursday. Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding.

Jen those are really cute....I think I;m in the girl group and would love the lyrics too!

Thanks, Lisa! I'll get that printed and adhered tomorrow morning and hopefully in the mail tomorrow too.

Here's my last set for Group 1 - I did Sketch 47SD, doubled and turned.
Mickey.jpg

No, that cutie patootie got put on another route. I miss him :(

we used to have the CUTEST UPS driver at a place I worked at in Branson, he had the greatest leg's I'd ever saw on a man! we'd fight over who would sign for the packages :lmao:

Okay I am jealous! My mailman and UPS guys are older and bald, I have the grumpiest woman ever for a mail person at home. I would really like to have a hot postman!!

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter