club card

My husband is a GM employee so I checked with personnel-the credit union-and our AAA, nada!!! So I just called today 1-407-363-8420 and gave my sob story to a nice man who answered the phone. With in a couple minutes he downloaded companies in my area. Just so happens the hospital my dd works for offers the card! Happy Day,Susan

gary blue, My dd spoke with the person in charge of the fan club where she works,apparently she is out of materal and will need to order more! We are going to florida the end of April so I hope she can get it by then.I'll let you know how it turns out. Susan

Is there anyone else that could get the club card form to me,let me know going next month.

I just looked all through the previous post. Let me see if I can get over to the credit union and see if I can get a card. I will send you a PM if I can get hold of one.

Robert, I would like one also if you don't mind. I don't think dd will get the info in time for us. Thanks Susan

I will send you something depending on the outcome of the visit. I will let you know this evening.

Sorry for the bad news. I went to the Credit Union that normally has them and they told me that they might be getting some more as it gets closer to summer time.

spoke to my dd again today and they have a call out to fan club people,they are waiting for them to call back!Susan

Going in June, already have tickets and discount on room at HRH. What are the benefits provided by the Fan Club Card? It would be helpful to know what I would get prior to knocking myself out trying to get one. Any information that you all can provide concerning the card would be appreciated.:confused:

You can read all about the standard Fan Club discounts by going to www.universalstudios.com/fanclub then click on members access and choose Universal Orlando. The BEST room discounts and ticket discounts are found right here on the disboards!!

**If you can not get a Fan Club card thru your employer, email me your mailing address, and I'll help you out.**

I have an extra club card. If there is anyone that is having a difficult time locating one, P.M. me & I will send it right out to you. At this point I only have 1 extra card so the first one to respond will get it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter