CM Accolades @AK

Goofy&Sleepy

Mouseketeer
I would like to recognize 2 CM's from our recent trip. Here's the stories:
#1 Visited AK last Sun. & realized after we left DH had LOST HIS WALLET. Went to Guest Relations & they called AK & it had not been turned in (which we expected). Went back to BWV & they let me use computer to get credit card phone#& e-m as I didn't have a smart phone (no charge for using computer). Before leaving for MNSSHP, I had DH go down to GR. They called AK & were told that it would be wise if he came back to AK right away--while they couldn't say they had it, they did need to see him. We proceeded to MK by bus while he went back to AK...sure enough, CM CALLILE had found wallet on Kali River (our last ride) & turned it in ($$$$ STILL THERE)! YEAH!
#2 Went back to AK Mon. for Tusker House b'fast. DD5 was fine when we got there but during b'fast started to not feel well & felt a little warm & was chilling. Had a FP for Safari so decided to do that before leaving, BAD PARENTING MISTAKE here as she threw up on what became the LONGEST KILAMANJARO ride ever--(cut me some slack here, her class was going to be studying the savannah & I really wanted her to see some of the animals--don't think she'll remember that wildebeest though!). CM was great at First Aid. Stopped at front gate to ask security if DH could drive up to pick us up. Male CM was nice & told him what to do & about that time, yep, threw up again....female security CM Camille, proceeded to get me a plastic bag & towel & sprinkle some stuff over the "sickness" but also comforted me that it happens & not to worry. After a 2 hr nap, DD was back to normal from the REALLY weird kid sickness.

I understand there is a website to send accolades out to CM's. Anybody know what it is? Would really like to recognize these 2 ladies....esp Callie who turned in a wallet w/$$$$! THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter