Coke freestyle in resort?

General Panic

Mouseketeer
Hi
have a 4 night stay at Cabana Bay and was wondering if the coke freestyle mugs you buy in parks and renew daily can be used in the resort itself? This would mean we could avoid the actual Cabana bay mugs.
I saw in someone’s resort video on YouTube they had freestyle machines along with the regular machines In the food court.

cheers

Hi
have a 4 night stay at Cabana Bay and was wondering if the coke freestyle mugs you buy in parks and renew daily can be used in the resort itself? This would mean we could avoid the actual Cabana bay mugs.
I saw in someone’s resort video on YouTube they had freestyle machines along with the regular machines In the food court.

cheers
As far as I know you would need to buy separate resort specific mugs to use at Cabana Bay. You can however get free water from the machines using any type of cup or bottle if that appeals to you.

No they have separate chip functions so you have to buy a resort mug for the freestyle machines there except as mentioned for water

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter