Color Swap- Active- Heading towards their homes!

Could I please have:

B. Blue
C. Green
E. Purple
F. Pink
G. Yellow
J. Teal & Brown
K. Brights
L. Rustic
and
R. Disney

Thanks a bunch!

Just wanted to be sure you saw this...I posted hours after sign-ups...been sick :sick:

I saw it on my phone and had to wait until the summer reading project was checked again to get the computer back. I will add you in in a moment.
S :)

I saw it on my phone and had to wait until the summer reading project was checked again to get the computer back. I will add you in in a moment.

Ahhh...sorry...just wanted to be sure! Hope your foot is doing better and you enjoy your last bits of vacation!

Shawna may I please add:

Group Q--patterns and Group F2--pink

??? Shawna, if you have two in a group will you keep it? also if a smaller second group is opened with one or two will that get combined with the other group? starting to put my paper ideas together so was curious!

TIA!

I've just checked my groups and I'm missing from N (boys). Otherwise looking good:goodvibes

Shawna will check in later today.. she is at the orthodontist w/ one of the kidlets!!! :)

Just wanted you to know since questions have been asked.. besides, alot of us are having a hard time w/ pages loading today...

thanks Nan....at least the boards are moving quicker ....this morning was just painful waiting on them!

??? Shawna, if you have two in a group will you keep it? also if a smaller second group is opened with one or two will that get combined with the other group? starting to put my paper ideas together so was curious!

TIA!
I will keep them- I have not added myself to groups yet.

Hi Shawna
Could I please add D~Brown to my list. I dont know how I missed that one!
Thanks!
Got it!

M groups are good except I'm missing green! Thanks again for hosting this one, Shawna!!!!
Got it!

I've just checked my groups and I'm missing from N (boys). Otherwise looking good:goodvibes

Got it!

Yea!! I thought I was going to be the only one.

Nope! You are not the only one.

Shawna will check in later today.. she is at the orthodontist w/ one of the kidlets!!! :)

Just wanted you to know since questions have been asked.. besides, alot of us are having a hard time w/ pages loading today...
I had a hard time this morning getting one, so thanks nan!
How was your day?

thanks Nan....at least the boards are moving quicker ....this morning was just painful waiting on them!

I know- it was painful!

thanks for the answer....found some paper today for a couple of my groups, had plenty in my stash for most of them though :thumbsup2

In group K (brights) may I please have green. Thanks, also I'll check for fill in spots tomorrow.

May I please add:

Group G--yellow
Group H--orange
Group O--Girls--purple, green & lavendar

Thanks so much :)

I can take that last spot in the second Green group. I can always use green and especially with Hawaii.
Also can I please change from 2 groups to 5 groups in scrap paper group.
Thank you and I think Im now good.:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter