Color Swap- Active- Heading towards their homes!

So excited--I have a bunch of new fun paper for this swap :) JoAnn's was having a 5/$1 sale :banana::banana::banana:

I have been watching this thread and reading pms but today was the first day of school and we have had pre-planning earlier in the week, so I'm beat. I will reply this weekend when I can think about something other than 3rd grade and getting kids on the right bus.
S :)

Hi Shawna, sorry I didn't check in...had computer virus and was in shop for a week :headache:
my groups are good and I got everything completed! will get the photos posted tomorrow, a lot of catching up to do!

here's my groups:

Group F pink

P1080470.jpg

Group B blue

P1080471.jpg

Group K Brights - blue

P1080472.jpg

Group I Black/silver combo

P1080473.jpg

Group J red/white combo

P1080475.jpg

Group A Red

P1080484.jpg

Grop E purple

P1080485.jpg

Group L Rustic - forest green

P1080486.jpg

Group D brown

P1080487.jpg

Group O girls - blue/green/brown

P1080488.jpg

Group Q scrap patterns

P1080489.jpg

Group C green

P1080474.jpg

as you can see has a flower themed embellishment.....had all my embellishments in my stock...only had to buy 8 pieces of paper for this!!!

Shawna, when will you be ready to start receiving boxes????

Lisa, those are all so pretty! I'm in awe over how quick you are. :worship: And all your work is so great. If I'm not mistaken, the new cuttlebug got a workout with these. Glad I'm in several of these groups!

thanks! yes I did use my new cuttlebug! lots of fun! just goes to show how much you can get done in a day when your not DISsing for 2+ hours a day :lmao:

Lisa-
These look awesome! I can take packages any time, so I have the spare room back from our summer visitor!

okay, will get them sent off soon then, will let you know!
hope all is getting settled in with school and the kiddos!

How is everyone doing? I will send out my mailing address this weekend. I can take boxes anytime you are ready.

I have all my paper and ideas :) I just need to get started on the cutting!

Have all my supples bought, will start cutting and assembling after I get DS to college on Thursday and DD starts on Aug 31. Where did the summer go?

Cassey

I just sent out mailing information. If you did not get the PM, please let me know.

Hello Ladies in group L2!
I noticed that there was just the two of you and was wondering if I could join your party? Please let me know if you would be interested in having a third!:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter