Color Swap - Mailed back to you!

123SA - your box just arrived!

Here are photos of my groups (but not the five scrap sets - they are done, but can be a surprise for whoever gets them):

Group B - Blue (This is sized larger to cover a 2-page spread)

DSCN4142.jpg

Group I1 - Color Combo (black and silver)

DSCN4141.jpg

Group P - Pastels (pink)

DSCN4137.jpg

Group R - Disney

DSCN4143.jpg

Group R2 - Disney (the hearts on the photo mat are giant brads - could easily rotate if you need them to)

DSCN4138.jpg

Group S - My Mind's Eye - Laundry Line (the white journal box paper is only lightly tacked down in case you want to remove it to use the mat for a photo)

DSCN4139.jpg

Group Z - Basic Grey - Lemonade (the ivory journal box paper is only shoved under the Sizzix-cut photo frame - it easily removes if you want to have four photo mats, instead of three + a journal space) The photo frames are only adhered at the top, so you can easily insert photos.

DSCN4140.jpg

Pam

Here are my last two groups that I did:

Disney (Minnie):

baberuthallstars048.jpg

A mat with pop dotted shoe border, a piecing, a tag with her autograph and a box.

Pastel (Blue):

baberuthallstars049.jpg

A mat, box and license plate.

I think these were the only ones that I had not yet posted, other than the scrap groups. We are not posting them though, right?

I will be mailing tomorrow!!!

Thanks again for hostessing!!!!

Very cute groups! Glad to see everyone is doing well. I have PirateTink's and 123SA's boxes right in front of me, and I'm about to take photos of everything and update the slideshow with everything I've gotten lately.

Mail date is tomorrow! Wow! Time flew!

I'm going to update the first post right now. :)

PirateTink, just got through taking photos of your groups - I love how the rustic apples group turned out, it's really cute! I also loved the girl group and the red group - everything was awesome though. :)

Onto Susan's package next...

ETA: Done both packages! Susan, I love your Disney groups and your scrap groups especially! Everyone who gets them is going to be in for a treat. :)

I can't wait to get this swap back - I've just been drooling over the slide show!:rotfl2:

PirateTink, just got through taking photos of your groups - I love how the rustic apples group turned out, it's really cute! I also loved the girl group and the red group - everything was awesome though. :)

ETA: Done both packages! Susan, I love your Disney groups and your scrap groups especially! Everyone who gets them is going to be in for a treat. :)

Thank you so much for saying so.The rustic apples turned out to be my favorite group of them all that I made. I don't know why, but this swap was really a challenge for me. I took so long, redid some items and second guessed myself every step of the way. Maybe I just do better with specific themes. In the end though, I'm looking forward to reaping the rewards of it.;)

Danica - my day just got crazy!! I will do my best to make it to the PO today - if not mine will be postal first thing in the morning!

I'm postal! Here's my groups (sorry pics did not turn out so great):

I-Color combo: Black & Pink
The pink layer on the photomats & the white layer on the box were sprayed with glimmer mist, and I went back and added 2 pink jewels on the photomats after taking the picture...

DSC_0471.jpg

N-Boys: Green, Yellow, & White

DSC_0467.jpg

O-Girls: Pink, Purple, & White-ended up more green than white.
DSC_0468.jpg

R-Disney-if there's already a Mickey set in this groups Danica feel free to switch out my Disney groups...

DSC_0466-1.jpg

R3-Disney
Tink & white layer on box were sprayed with glimmer mist (can't tell from photo).

DSC_0469.jpg

Danica - my day just got crazy!! I will do my best to make it to the PO today - if not mine will be postal first thing in the morning!

Don't worry about it! Thanks for letting me know. :)

The groups posted look great, can't wait to get them!

Waiting on two more people... tinkryansmom, did you make it to the post office? If so, I can change you to mailed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter