Color Swap - Mailed back to you!

It did! I got packages from chiefdragon, LOVEMY3KIDDOS, and DisneyBarlans today! Thanks for everything ladies, looks great! I took photos and will get them up soon.

I have more than half the groups swapped out right now. I have one more package, which should arrive today or tomorrow, and then I can swap out everything else, and package it up for everyone and send it out!

The last package arrived today! (Well, yesterday, techically.) My hope is to get these to the post office as soon as it opens today (Friday), to get one more thing checked off my list.

At this point, you ladies are just waiting on me - I have a few more groups to finish up, but two of them are small, and basically everything is pulled, so they should go fast.

This may be one of the fastest turn-arounds on a swap ever, haha - fewer than 24 hours after the last package is received, they're going back out, and today is only the day they were all supposed to have arrived by!

You ladies have been fantastic, thank you so much for playing!

Have to also say, the scrap group submissions were terrific! (You guys have REALLY nice paper bits!) This was fun to swap out - D and I made a big pile on the living room floor and pulled out five bags for each swapper. (The only things we were careful of was that Mazda's fit back into her international mailing envelope...and no one is getting back any of their own stuff.) Took about three minutes and worked easy peasy!

Think you'll all :love: what you get back from this group! This was a fun experiment added into this swap and I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback...

Everyone's packages are mailed and on their way to them! Mazda, you have two envelopes coming your way - it didn't all fit in one.

Please let me know when you receive your package. Thanks!

Whoopeeeeeee!:woohoo::banana: I LOVE stuff coming back!! Fingers crossed it gets ehre before I go away - if it doesn't its no biggie as my MIL will be coming over to check mail etc. but I won't be able to let you know til we get back. (Its only a week)

Do you need more $$ to cover the extra envelope?

I got my package today!!! There are a couple of things I need to say:

1. I am totally in love with EVERYTHING I got back! You all did a wonderful job! I really hope you are planning to host this one again next year, Danica! You did a great job!

2. It was an extra-pleasant surprise when I opened the box...My older two kids stayed with my in-laws for a few days and the little one is "an only child" for that time. So, DH and I came up with some fun activities for him while they are away. Today was the Crayola factory! We had a blast, made a ton of neat things and took a bunch of pictures. When I got home my box was waiting at the door for me. I got in and opened it. The top bag was the scrap group. The first one was from Heidi...it was all embellished with crayons!! PERFECT!!!!!!! Thanks for that Heidi!

3. Danica - I mailed to you in a medium box...I think that was what I sent return postage for. Do I owe you money or did I cover it and didn't remember?

Anyway, thanks to everyone! Such great work!

Got my package today and I love :lovestruc everything!!!

Thanks so much for hostessing Danica and have the time of your life at Disney! BTW-I love your little "Attractions Hostess" tags-looks so official. I know you're so excited!

I got my package today!!! There are a couple of things I need to say:

1. I am totally in love with EVERYTHING I got back! You all did a wonderful job! I really hope you are planning to host this one again next year, Danica! You did a great job!

2. It was an extra-pleasant surprise when I opened the box...My older two kids stayed with my in-laws for a few days and the little one is "an only child" for that time. So, DH and I came up with some fun activities for him while they are away. Today was the Crayola factory! We had a blast, made a ton of neat things and took a bunch of pictures. When I got home my box was waiting at the door for me. I got in and opened it. The top bag was the scrap group. The first one was from Heidi...it was all embellished with crayons!! PERFECT!!!!!!! Thanks for that Heidi!

3. Danica - I mailed to you in a medium box...I think that was what I sent return postage for. Do I owe you money or did I cover it and didn't remember?

Anyway, thanks to everyone! Such great work!

I wouldn't mind doing it again, if I give myself more time next year! Haha. It was quite a rush at the end, trying to get ready for everything that is happening around here.

Glad you like your groups! And you were all set with your postage. :)

Got my package today and I love :lovestruc everything!!!

Thanks so much for hostessing Danica and have the time of your life at Disney! BTW-I love your little "Attractions Hostess" tags-looks so official. I know you're so excited!

I am excited! It's getting really close, and now that I know where I'll be working, it's even more real!

I got my box yesterday, too!!! I had a chance to sit and look at them all last night & they are beautiful! The scrap groups were such a fun surprise.
Thanks, Danica, for a great job hosting and the cute name tag.

Lets put it this way...
I opened my box last night but somebody, cute and cuddly, loves baggies and paper, so I did not get to look at everything last night!
And then I thought I would try it again once Miss Molly was settled in her den but SHE has to have the bed lights off when going down for the night, so I am now going to fix something to drink, sit at the table and look at this awesome box of color!

BTW, Musette, where are you going to be working? I did get to see the hostess tag and the cute name tag!

My box arrived! Everything is perfect. Thanks everyone for a great swap!:cool1:

Maybe I will see you there in October!!!! I would be so super excited right now if I were you.

You probably will! Haha. What are your dates?

I am sooo excited!

My stuff came:banana::woohoo::yay: I LOVE everything:lovestruc and thank you for my surprises:hug: You are the best!!:flower3:

My box is here! Unopened as we had some excitement around here. THe shortened version is DH is employed again and I was able to re-book our trip.

We'll be in MK on 8/25, 9/2, 9/4 - -possibly other days. Will we be able to find you Danica?

My box is here! Unopened as we had some excitement around here. THe shortened version is DH is employed again and I was able to re-book our trip.

We'll be in MK on 8/25, 9/2, 9/4 - -possibly other days. Will we be able to find you Danica?

Yippee! :dance3: We all may be able to meet up at WDW while we're there - not sure what her training/work schedule is yet for September. We'll swap contact info...

We returned from Disneyland last night and I found a wonderful package full of surpises waiting for me and MusicalDisneyDreams!! Thanks so much :) Danica--have a great time working at "Disney" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter