come trade with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a few things and now I can also offer something else.

-Monsters, Inc. DVD unopened

-Costumes from JoAnn's Fabrics Never worn or opened (last years models but they have the same this year also).

--Snow White size L (9-13)
--Snow White size S (5-8)

-Costumes worn a few times (maybe 3-5)
--Cinderella 3-4T (JoAnn’s version of Cinderella)

-I will make your child a pillowcase with embroidered name on it

(I can PM you pictures of these items)

I am looking for a Pocahontas (with sleeves) size 5-6
And Sleeping Beauty size 2-3T

Here's a link to my paintings...it's everything from rooms I've painted to small gift items. I've painted a lot lately, but haven't taken any pics (my daughter dropped my digital camera into the ocean last time we went out on the boat!).

www.minnowbucketfishin.com/jackie_godbold.htm

If anyone is interested, I can paint small canvases (they aren't that much to ship), canvas room signs, etc. Also small wooden things (wooden boxes, frames, etc) I'm trying to think of things that are relatively inexpensive to ship.

Thanks for looking!

jchick said:
Here's a link to my paintings...it's everything from rooms I've painted to small gift items. I've painted a lot lately, but haven't taken any pics (my daughter dropped my digital camera into the ocean last time we went out on the boat!).

www.minnowbucketfishin.com/jackie_godbold.htm

If anyone is interested, I can paint small canvases (they aren't that much to ship), canvas room signs, etc. Also small wooden things (wooden boxes, frames, etc) I'm trying to think of things that are relatively inexpensive to ship.

Thanks for looking!

YOur stuff is amazing...thanks so much for sharing.....

I have
one pal mickey (someone is interested but haven't come to terms yet)
fanny packs I have two adult ones with mickey and two childrens ones from wdw child size (perfect to hold autograph book and pen)
brand new ladies black foam like sandals with a cut out of mickey on the top. I wear a size 7 and they are too small so I'm guessing they are about a size 5
older luggage tags from disney travel
peter pan and toy story vhs tapes
peter pan tarzan personal fan & a buzz one that needs batteries
2 figurines from the disney store minnie & donald

anyone have any Logo hotel tee shirts ,,,? Like the ones the hotel sells , such as the Yacht Club ,, DVC , or GF.,,, etc , would need adult size XL .
or larger ,,

thanks ,

pm me ,

June

alacazander said:
I have
one pal mickey (someone is interested but haven't come to terms yet)
fanny packs I have two adult ones with mickey and two childrens ones from wdw child size (perfect to hold autograph book and pen)

peter pan tarzan personal fan & a buzz one that needs batteries

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you about Pal Mickey but I had to try to come up with items. Also might be interested in the other quoted items.
I thought I would post my stuff here and if you are not interested others might be.
Whatever I trade for I have to have by the end of the week!

This is what I have:
-Pooh watch with brown braided leather strap and face shaped like Pooh's head
-14kt Pooh head charm-new (light weight,small)
-Disney Store baseball style Pooh jacket, heavy weight,size M (runs very big)seems to be perfect condition. Navy blue. Large embroidery on back with Pooh, Eeyore and Tiger. "Bear Essentials" across top, "Loyal, Thoughtful, Reliable on bottom", small Pooh on left front, patch on 1 arm..Lots more detail but that is the gist of it
-"100 years of Magic" Walt Disney World pewter(in appearance anyway) 5.5" x 7.5" frame. Like a book with latch, very heavy. Mickey w/ paintbrush and "100 years o magic" on front. Closes w/latch. Open and on left is a large 1.5" square pin with same logo. attached into recess with velcro. Other side is oval picture frame w/ Walt Disney World at bottom and 4 Mickey heads on corners. Like new.
-Disney Store Eeyore costume-deluxe type size 6

kritter said:
Looked around and here is what I have come up with thus far........

VHS Tapes:
All of these are brand new in the wrapper still
Parent Trap Two
Polyanna
Roger and Hamersteins Cinderella.....
I am interested in the Rogers and Hamersteins Cinderella.....I'll PM you! :Pinkbounc

My dd has never been to Disney and we're trying to go for a quick trip before the new baby comes, because who knows when we'll be able to go back. So we're scrimping and saving to take her there!

I'm hoping to trade for mainly a Pal Mickey!

Am also looking for Disney shirts in great shape in a size 4T or 4.

I have lots of Disney Princess stuff for a little girls room, lots of Disney videos, some Disney CD's, and other stuff, just let me know what you're looking for.

If you would like to trade, please email me! Thanks! :goodvibes

I also found a mens pirate costume if someone is going on a cruise and wants it for pirate night..really cute and like new...comes with pants shirt and belt....

momof2disneybabies- What Princess bedroom stuff do you have? Would you happen to have any bedding? I have some new 4T shirts I could trade.

jchick- Beautiful work.

I have a new toddler size 7 pair of Princess sandals and lots of misc. to trade.

Items gone are:
Pal Mickey
1 childs fanny pack
tarzan/peter pan fan

Still have to trade:
1 childs fanny pack from wdw
1 adult wdw fanny pack
1 adult mickey mouse fanny pack
new winnie the pooh & piglet deck of cards
mens xl gray tank top new with tags from the disney store has mickey mouse on front
ladies sandals in black with a cut out of mickey's head on top in about a size 5/small
buzz lightyear personal fan needs batteries
figurine from the disney store of minnie mouse new
figurine from the disney store of donald duck new
Vhs Toy story
Vhs peter pan
disney memory game
disney dominos game

......Here are some things that I have for trade. I am looking for a child's Minnie Mouse fannypack (the plush type), a Hidden Mickey's Book for DD7, WDW Hoodies, any Disney Store or WDW Princess Dresses/accesories in a 10/12 or preferably larger, any Disney Store/WDW clothing/etc. for a baby girl around 12+ months, etc. Just let me know what you have to trade for! :sunny:

Adult XL Lion King T-shirt...still with WDW tags...cream colored with design in darker brown in a circle around the Pride Rock scene (which is in color with many characters). It says Circle of Life and The Lion King around this...very nice shirt for an adult.

Toy Story Valance...doesn't look like it has been used...very long, white with colorful and large pictures of the characters all over it.

Adult Sm Sesame Place T-shirt...worn 1x...navy blue with a large and colorful pictures of the characters on the front (Bert, Ernie, Elmo, Big Bird, Grover, Cookie Monster)...really cute...I think we also have this in 1 or 2 larger sizes.

Sleeping Beauty/Aurora Crown...brand new in package.

Michigan Hat...never worn.

My Little Pony VHS Tape...never opened..."A Charming Birthday".

I have 2 of those old large records , they have a picture on each side.

Anyone interested in them ?

June

snowwhitesmom said:
Anyone have any pinbacks or locks to trade? I would trade for a pin if anyone was interested!
/sent you a IM

Im looking for a pre loved pal mickey to trade for, we leave in 10 days and Id LOVE to surprise DD4 with one of these as she has never seen a pal Mickey b4. Got one? I own an upscale childrens boutique and have lots of goodies to trade with! :Pinkbounc

I'm going to have to check my house to see what I have. I know we have lots of stuff that I'd like to get rid of, but I don't think there's too much Disney stuff. We just really need to have a yard sale, but don't think our landlord will allow it and our "yard" isn't really a good "yard sale yard" because of the chain link fence surrounding most of it. (If anyone in SE Mass is having a yard sale and wouldn't mind some squatters, let me know. We'd be happy to bring our stuff over to sell out of your yard. ;) )

I do have a used women's Pooh watch. I wore it for about 6 months. It has a leather strap and I prefer bracelet style which is why I no longer wear it. I'll have to double check the condition when I get home.

Looove this thread!!!!!

I have a pair of minnie mouse slippers ::MinnieMo . They are pink with purple edging, with Minnie on the top. I think they are leather (feels like it), with a suede bottom. The size says 12-18 months, but my 15 mo old (she's a size 6 shoe) COULD NOT wear them. They are VERY soft!!!

They are brand new, from the Disney Store (tags still on them). Absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Shannon :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter