come trade with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - updated list -

ALL GONE!

I am searching the house for more today!! :Pinkbounc :rotfl:

If anyone has any Disney Christmas tree ornaments, old or new - used or not - I don't care - and wants to trade - please PM me! :Pinkbounc

What I want~~~
  1. Lilo doll (vinyl, not plush)
  2. Ariel the Little mermaid Barbie type doll with fins not dress.
  3. Anything Pirates of the Carribean
  4. Girl's disney clothing size 6 (for a 5 year old)
  5. Tinkerbell costume (complete, in size 5/6)
  6. ANYTHING CHURNABOG! (my son's fav!)

What I have to trade with~~~
  1. Monster's Inc. Mike and Sully(boys)Twin fitted sheet (shows pilling, but clean, no holes) pillowcase and 2 homemade curtain panals.
  2. Toy Story (original) (boys)Twin Flat Sheet and pillowcase (buzz & woody)
  3. The Lion King (boy or girls)Twin fitted Simba and Nala sheet and pillowcase (LIKE NEW)
  4. Sponge Bob (boy or girls)Twin Fitted sheet (shows use, but very usable) pillowcase and 2 homemade curtain panals.
  5. Mickey Mouse Beanie plush
  6. WIGGLES Henry the octopus Beanie plush
  7. WIGGLES Wags the dog Beanie plush
  8. WIGGLES singing talking ANTHONY doll
  9. Girls (because Minnie is on it) M(fits 3-4, maybe 5) DISNEY CHARACTER DENIM JACKET
  10. TOY STORY 1 & 2 on VHS in clamshells (original nice condition!)

I may have more stuff soon. If you want to make a trade, PM me! Have a great day!!
LIZ

Here's what I have left to trade:
~ Mr. Potato Buzz stuff
~Ariel Barbie with fins
~Cars Mcdonald's toys
~Stephanie from Lazytown costume size 3/4
~Bride and veil costume size 5/6
~Chicken Little plush beanies
~Lazytown action figures Sportacus /Stephanie
~Buzz Lightyear lazer (straps on arm)

What I am still hoping to trade for:
~Pins and pin backs!
~kid or adult Disney fanny packs
~any Disney DVD's

Thanks!
Kris

Here's what we have...UPDATED LIST!

Computer Games:
~Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame- Compatible with Mac or Windows
~The Berenstain Bears( "In The Dark")
~Arthur's Birthday
~Disney's Zoog Genius- Windows 95/98/ME and Mac
~Reader Rabbit's Interactive Reading Journey 2
~Hasbro Candyland Adventure- Windows or Mac
~Hasbro Operation- Windows 98/95
~Arthur's Reading Race
~Putt-Putt Enter's the Race- Win. 98/95/3.1 or Mac
~Your Notebook With help from Amelia -Windows 95/98 and Mac
~Detective Barbie- Win. 95
~Hasbro Fun Pack Includes: Mr. Potatoe Head, Play Doh Creations, and Playskool Puzzels- Win. or Mac
~Jumpstart Music-Win. 98/95 and Power Mac
~Fisherprice Dream Dollhouse- Win. 95/3.1
~Mercer Mayer's Just Me and My Mom- PC and Mac
~Barbie Riding Club- Win. 95
~Barbie's Working Woman- Win. 98/95 & Mac

Also:
~ Quantum Leap iQuest
~Game Boy Advance Game's
~The Games are :Mary-kate and Ashley Girls Night Out,Froggers Adventure,Lizzie McGuire On the Go,Super Mario Bros. 3,Shrek Hassel In The Castle, and That's So Raven.
~Pink Game Boy Advance
~Disney CD's : Disney's Fanasia and Disney Musical Classic's, Lizzie McGuire TV series, Disney Country Kid's, Disney's Beauty & The Beast Soundtrack, Radio Disney Kid Jams
~EPCOT/MAJIC KINGDOM-1 DAY LEFT PARK PASS!(FROM AUGUST 1983)

......Here are some things that I have for trade. I am looking for a child's Minnie Mouse fannypack (the plush type), any Disney Store or WDW Princess Dresses/accesories in a 7/8 or preferably larger, any Disney Store/WDW clothing/etc. for a baby girl, etc. Just let me know what you have to trade for!

Adult XL Lion King T-shirt...still with WDW tags...cream colored with design in darker brown in a circle around the Pride Rock scene (which is in color with many characters). It says Circle of Life and The Lion King around this...very nice shirt for an adult.

Adult XL Tower of Terror T-shirt...never worn, still has the plastic thingy but missing tag...maroon and has Mickey entering the elevator doors. On the back, it says "I suggest you take the stairs." I actually won this shirt while I was a CM.

Toy Story Valance...doesn't look like it has been used...very long, white with colorful and large pictures of the characters all over it.

Adult Sm Sesame Place T-shirt...worn 1x...navy blue with a large and colorful pictures of the characters on the front (Bert, Ernie, Elmo, Big Bird, Grover, Cookie Monster)...really cute...I think we also have this in 1 or 2 larger sizes.

Ninja Turtle Costume...size 7-10...no tags but never worn...includes outfit (shirt and pants all in one), turtle shell, and the plastic mask...It is Donatello (purple).

Sleeping Beauty/Aurora Crown...brand new in package.

Michigan Hat...never worn.

Lilo + Stitch Read Along Set...brand new in package...includes 24 page book, CD, and cassette.

My Little Pony VHS Tape...never opened..."A Charming Birthday".

I'm just back from the post office- shipped the light chasers, bag, and ornaments!

This virtual swap meet is fun!

It IS fun! I will dig deeper into our storage closet tonight or tomorrow - ya never know what I might find! :rotfl:

kritter said:
dis ms. said:
I have a brand new singing Belle and Beast doll set. These are the 15" dolls from the Before They Were Princesses line.

Would love this....Let me kwnow waht you want??????

I don't know. Whatcha got? :teeth:

My DS is 6, and DD is 4. Do you have anything that might appeal to them?

I have a few things to trade :)

A Lady & Trap frame (from Disneyland)

A Princess Frame with all the princesses on it (it's pretty heavy though) from Disneyland

Seven dwarfs earrings (a pair of sleepy, happy & bashful)

A renaissance princess costume with veil/hat(size 8/9)

A Princess Minnie Hat w/ears attached from Disneyworld

A woodland fairy costume with anntenae w/flowers headband (anntenae are flopping but that can be fixed) size 7/8

Looking to trade for almost anything...oh, dd, 13 wants me to add that I will trade for Orlando Bloom stuff..hahahah!

This sounds like lots of fun :D

Oh, forgot, I also have a Boo doll from Monster Ink - Just like new, my dd got it for her 13th birthday :confused3 and just has it out on her shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter