Come wait with us, Post your waitlist, what are you waiting for... plus pixie dust

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
Come wait with us, Post your waitlist, what are you waiting for..... :wizard:

and also post if your waitlist came thru :cool1:

:wizard: I am waitlisted for the BCV studio Dec. 29th :wizard:

We're waitlisted for BCV for Aug 18. We have a 2 week stay (mix of cash and points) but couldn't get ANYTHING (cash or points--even the dreaded rack rate) for Thursday Aug 18.

We could definitely use some pixie dust :wizard:

Jenny

Waiting for BWV studio Sept. 30 to Oct. 3rd. I do have SSR booked, and friends already at BWV, so we're hoping to be in the same resort. I'll take any view!

Bobbi :flower:

Pixie dust for all of us!! :wizard:

We are waitlisted for BCV or BWV, Nov 6 - 13. Even though we've been able to switch in before (like to be walking distance to Epcot during Food & Wine fest) at that time, I am doubting it this year. We have a large group going and need a 2BR plus a studio. Our group is mostly adults so the variety at the Boadwalk area is also a plus, not to mention SAB. Several in our group have never been and others have never stayed on site - so it will be exciting no matter what. The good news is that we are booked at VWL so as far as "fallback" positions go - this is pretty great! :cool1:

I was waitlisted for a 1BR at HH June 14 - 16. Called to get on the waitlist in early April, and got all three nights! It was a little tense when the first and third nights came through with no middle night, but I got the call the day before I had to cancel, so sometimes it does work out!!!!

I currently have a waitlist for Sunday, Oct 9 at BCV in a 1-bed. I have the other 6 nights (Sat 10/8-Friday 10/14) on points but just could not get the Sunday night.
But I do have it for cash and the 3 ressies are linked.

Since this is actually 3 ressies, we don't get any mousekeeping until the 4th day of our 3rd ressie - which is the day before we leave. Planning on speaking to the CM when we check in to make new arrangements.

I am on the waitlist for BWV 10/9 & 10/10 for 1BD or studio. I have the 11-13. We are going down for my daughter's 7th birthday. Please send Pixie Dust. :flower:

I'm waiting for December 3rd through 6th, 1BD in VWL. I listed the whole thing because I don't want to have to move. :wizard:

December 10 thru 14th, Studio @ VWL & BWV (Standard) waitlist. We do have a BWV Pref-pool view booked, thrilled to be @ BWV, just wish it was on Standard points :rotfl: Good luck to all...

June 12-18 waitlist for BCV....just a few more days before I'm under 7 days....

We are waiting for VWL 2 bdrm for Dec 2-8.

We have our home resort booked, but have mom & pop staying at Fort Wilderness and would love to be closer to them!!

:wizard: for all :)

I just sent pixie dust someone's way today. Talked to Stewart and cancelled out July 3rd to the 6th ressie, 1 bed OKW.

He said ARE YOU SURE??? Hitting the button are you sure?

Added nights in Oct with no problem.

:wizard:

Tomorrow/6/2 is the last day of our waitlist for the only night not yet avail for the OKW GV...I don't want anyone to have bad luck, but if you could win the lottery or something and just stay home making lists of how to spend all that money, we would love not having to move the a 2 bdrm and a studio for 1 night.

Thanks to all in advance for the PD!

I had been waitlisted for two months for an Ocean View Inn room at VB for 6/19 and 6/20. I happened to call on 5/19 and I was informed that it was available!

Sebnding pixie dust for all of those still waiting :wizard:
:earboy2:
HANNAME

Hi,

Pixie dust for those still waiting! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Congrats to those who got their waitlist!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: Have fun!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

I just waitlisted a studio at BWV for all three views for 11/20-11/25. I am sure that I need alot of pixie dust. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Update: I now have every night from 11/21-11/27 in a BWV SV EXCEPT for 11/24!!!! I have several months to go! I am hopeful though!! This means another MVMCP!!!! :love: The pixie dust is working, keep it coming!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

This is going to be a mommy and me trip for DD7!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter