Come what May- We are going to Disney World! (May22,nd- May,29th, 2010).

Oh my goodness. Beatriz is just PRECIOUS!! What a little cutie. I'm sure you're so excited to be back at Disney World with your family--and in only two months!!!! SO EXCITING! :goodvibes :dance3:
Thanks Staci! :goodvibes When I look at those pictures now I see how much sh's gron already. I am sure we will bring her Disney experience to a whole different level this time around. :)

Great news about your sister!!
I know! I am so excited!! Sometimes it is hard to believe it's been so long since we last saw each other . I am just thrilled we will get to see each other again in our favorite plave on the Earth!! :cloud9:

So glad you're going to see your sister!

There's nothing like a new hair cut and color!

Isn't it amazing how a little bit of TLC makes us feel that much better about ourselves? I love my new hair color. Being a red- haired is fun afterall...

Actually, I think your plans sound great. You could always check out some of the events at other resorts but I think it would be more relaxing to stay close to "home".

I agree! We want to minimize as much as possible the running around on our day off so we can have a truly relaxing day. That is the main reason why we chose to eat at Sanaa also. And I've heard the food is yummy too! ;)

Hello there! I thought I had subscribed to most of the MAYhem with the Mouse DisMeet threads but I guess I missed your's. Now, I'm going back to read all the details.

Hello and :welcome: !

Your plans look wonderful! The water play area at Kidani is absolutely wonderful. My boys had a fantastic time there last summer every single day of the trip. As a matter of fact, they say they are looking forward to playing in that area more than anything else this trip.

Thos outfits for Beatriz are so adorable! I'm sure they will be weather appropriate.

Thanks! It is funny but when I go to bed at night I close my eyes and picture my daughter running around having a blast at that water play area. I am so looking forward to it for her. I know she will have a blast! :love:

:yay::yay: YAY :yay::yay: because our tickers now say DAYS !!!!

Can you believe it????????? It is so close but yet sometimes it feels like it is still far away. :(

Q

Oh boy, it's been a while.... As usual we have been quite busy here and besides I have so much fun reading everybody elses's journal that I barely have the time to keep up with my own. :confused:

On to what's new...

My best friend is at Disney right now. I am so jealous! :laughing:Before she left we offered them a special super and we talked Disney the whole night!! Can't get tired of it. :rolleyes1 She is there with her husband and they are celebrating their anniversary so we sent them a gift certificate that was delivered at their room. Just hoping it was a magical moment for them.... :wizard:

We also had my in laws over one of these days and my MIL offered to fix Beatriz' Snow White costume for me. I was planning to have her wearing it at our super at Akershus but had changed my mind because it didn't fit her nicely. Now I am happy we will be able to go on with the original plan. :cheer2:

Hmmm... what else... oh yeah... the arrival time of our flight has changed and now we are getting in Orlando one hour later. :eek: Am I overreacting or does it really SUCK we will have one less hour at Disneywhorld? :confused3 And apparently the characters from UP will be retiring by May, 1st and we will miss them by a couple of weeks. I got pretty bummed about that. We were looking forward to a picture with Doug and Russle. :guilty:

On the brighter side, last weekend Beatriz and I made our countdown calendar and I am getting a kick out of it every morning :goodvibes. Even more so than she is. I will try to take some pictures of it tonight and post them here later.

Have a great weekend everybody!:lovestruc

Q

Hi Queila!!! Just wanted to drop-in and say "hi"!! I'm catching up on your PTR and sooo excited that we'll be in WDW in less than 3 weeks!! Sooo exciting! Can't wait to see your countdown calendar!! :goodvibes

So once upon a time this trip seemed like a far away dream and now it is only 10 days away.:cool1: So much still to do. So little time.

Work has been CRAZY since a coworker resigned and we still do not have a replacement for her. Let's just say I have been wearing many different hats lately... :wizard:

Before I go any further I will post the pictures of the countdown calendar I made with Beatriz. We did it together on the week of our 30- day mark, I took the pictures a couple of days later but just now I was able to upload them. Yep... I am THAT slow. :lmao:

I bought all the material at a Bureau en Gros and it coasted me less than 5$. Beatriz had a lot of fun "helping" me cut the Mickey heads and sticking the letters on the board. She was actually just making a big mess but it kept her busy while I was doing the real work. ;)

At first I did not really think she was going to understand what it was all about but now I actually believe she does.

Every morning when we add another head to the board I ask her where we are going soon and she answers: Disneyworld! And then when I ask her who she is going to see over there she gives me an endless list which starts with my sister and ends in Buzz Lightyear passing through Mickey, Pluto, Mike and Sully, Cinderela etc. etc.:rotfl:

Copie_de_IMG_6921.jpg

Copie_de_IMG_6925.jpg

Isn't she cute my little one??:cutie:

I wish I could write more but I am really, really sleepy right now. I will try to come back soon with the pictures of our weekend getaway in NYC and the knee injury that might just interfere with our trip. :(

In the mean time I have to say this: GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night!
Q

Good to hear from you! Great countdown and very cute little girl. Sounds like you need a vacation after all your hard work!

Oh wow! Are we really only one week away from our trip? I can hardly believe it!

I wish I did not have to work all week because my mind is already at Disney. Only three days of work separate me from my vacation and something is telling me they are going to be looooong ones. :)

Last weekend Joey and I went on a quick weekend trip to NYC. It was the very first time we ever left Beatriz behind. My in-laws baby- sat her here in our house and apparently she behaved very, very well. Me? Not so much. I missed her terribly. BUT it did made me feel better to know she was having a blast back home with her grandparents.

Joey and I went to NYC for a "A-ha" concert. Do you remember A-ha? I am sure you do.Their biggest hit in America was "Take on Me" but they have tons of other great songs. We had a great time. :) I love going to concerts where I can jump and sing along from the top of my lungs. ;)

We also went to "Carlo's Bakery" in New Jersey to have some Italian canoles. If you watch "The Cake Boss" show on TLC you must know what I am talking about. The visit to the pastry shop was very entertaining and the pastry is really to die for.

The only problem is with all the walking and standing on my feet I did during the weekend, I ended up injuring my right knee and have been having a hard time going up and down the stairs in my house. I have been taking some Ibuprofen hoping everything will be back to normal by the time we hit the parks. I am used to my back problems already but please not my knees. :(

My sister is a phisiotherapist and I am looking forward more than ever to see her next Saturday. It will be good to have a "professional" taking a look at whatever happened to my poor knee.

Anyways, I packed Beatriz suitcase last night and I even wrote down all the outfits and the days they are supposed to be worn so there's no confusion by the time we get there. She will be one cute princess I tell you.

I guess that's it. One suitcase down. Two more to go.

I hope everyone will get a great week.

Q

So I guess I ran out of time before I could finish my PTR. I did not get to do all the pre- trip posts I wanted to but that won't stop to attempt to finish a trip report. Hope you join me over there. Just follow the link! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter