Come what May- We are going to Disney World! (May22,nd- May,29th, 2010).

What a beautiful sunny day we are having here in Montreal ! :cool1:

This afternoon we were seating in our balcony outside day dreaming about all the wonderful things we are going to do once we get to Disney. :goodvibes I am specially starting to dream about that water play ground from Kidani Village. Beatriz will have a blast. Yesterday I was putting some sun block on her face and she asked me if we were going to the beach. Poor little baby.

This week my sister confirmed that she and her husband will be really joining us for part of our trip. They made their reservation to stay at the Pop Century hotel and we will do two parks together. :woohoo:

I CANNOT WAIT to see my sister. It's been over two years now and it is two years too long. I am so happy we will have this reunion at DisneyWorld. It is the perfect place to create beautiful memories. I know those days together will pass way too fast.

I also took out some of the outfits I was hoping Beatriz was going to wear during our trip. It turns out she is very much on the small size my little one. She is 28 months old but still wears some stuff for 18 month old babies so some of the dresses I was hoping she would wear are still way too big. :(

Oh well... I guess I will have to go shopping for her. Please twist my arm, will you? :laughing:

One of my best friends in the world just booked a last minute trip to WDW a couple of weeks ago. They will be going on April, 25th and I had a BLAST helping her to pick a hotel, to plan her days and her meals. I swear I could do this for a living and enjoy every minute of it. Haha!

As for me I recently got a new hair cut and a new hair color I am very excited about. I am loving to be a red hair! :love:

Well, I guess that is all for now. I will come back later with our plans for the remaining days of our trip.

Have a great long weekend everyone.

Q

Planning for Wednsdey, May, 26th, 2010

So Wednesday is supposed to be our day off. :goodvibes That means not setting the alarm for that morning and just going with the flow, you know, pretending we are on vacation... :lmao:

I guess the activities of the day will depend on the weather. If it is a beautiful, sunny day we are going to try to relax at pool of the hotel as much as we can. I want to cross to the Kidani village and try the kiddie water play area with my daughter. I've seen some videos at Youtube and it looks AMAZING!

As for the meals ... well we will either have lunch at Mara or take a trip to Downtown Disney. I have heard Earl of Sandwich offers some yummy stuff and I am dying to visit the new D- street. I was also thinking of maybe doing a personalized t-shirt for Beatriz and, of course, checking out Goffy's Candy Shop.

Anything else I shouldn't miss at DTD? I was reading about Flights of Wonder and wondering (no pun intended) if it is really worth the 15$. :eek:

Then it is back to our hotel to get ready for our super at Sanaa. We love ethnic food at our house and I am really looking forward to this one. I was thinking of making it our "special night", you know, dressing up and enjoying a beautiful, relaxed meal together as a family. A pause in the middle of the week to count our blessings. :cloud9:

After super I am not sure of what we are going to do. Go back to DTD? I also want to try some of the activities offered at the Jambo House since we are staying in such a wonderful hotel. I guess I will have to check the itinerary at our hotel and see if there's anything interesting going on. Checking the animals with the nigt vision goggles sounds like a fun option. :3dglasses

So there you have it. Does anyone have suggestiond of interesting things to do that do not involve going to the parks?:confused:

As I had mentioned before some of the stuff I was hoping Beatriz was going to wear during our trip don't quite fit her yet so this week we took a little tyrip to the local Children's Place and got her two new outfits. They are really cute and I hope they will be weather appropriate. :)

FirstFrame.jpg

FirstFrame.jpg

Pretty cute, eh?

The outfits are too cute! I love the Children's Place.

Actually, I think your plans sound great. You could always check out some of the events at other resorts but I think it would be more relaxing to stay close to "home".

Hello there! I thought I had subscribed to most of the MAYhem with the Mouse DisMeet threads but I guess I missed your's. Now, I'm going back to read all the details.

Your plans look wonderful! The water play area at Kidani is absolutely wonderful. My boys had a fantastic time there last summer every single day of the trip. As a matter of fact, they say they are looking forward to playing in that area more than anything else this trip.

Thos outfits for Beatriz are so adorable! I'm sure they will be weather appropriate.

Planning for Wednsdey, May, 26th, 2010

I was thinking of making it our "special night", you know, dressing up and enjoying a beautiful, relaxed meal together as a family. A pause in the middle of the week to count our blessings. :cloud9:

I think that this sounds like a fabulous idea! :thumbsup2

Just passing by quickly to say we've got our Magical Express vouchers today!!!!!!!

:dance3:Yeeeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaa!:dance3: (insert Jessie's voice here).

It makes it feel real.

Just passing by quickly to say we've got our Magical Express vouchers today!!!!!!!

It makes it feel real.

YAY for your Mickey Mail! :woohoo: It makes you want to drag out the suitcases and start packing, doesn't it? :)

It makes it feel real.

I LOVE Mickey Mail. The only down side to DVC is that we don't get Mickey Mail anymore. Now, I get to live vicariously through everyone else's excitement!

ONE MONTH TO GO!!!

Hard to believe. Still rememer waking up early to do my ADR`s on the 180 days mark. Was that five months ago?? Wow!

That means that before we know it, it will be over so from now on the goal is to enjoy every minute.

Super cute outfits! We love TCP!

I like your Wednesday plans. That kiddie area looks amazing!

YAY for Mickey Mail and ONE MONTH!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter