Come what May- We are going to Disney World! (May22,nd- May,29th, 2010).

YAY for Disney shopping! :yay: I don't know why it would be a problem to carry your own glow sticks into the park.

Can you believe we are only three months away from our trip?? We are building up a lot of antecipation here at home and it just cannot come soon enough for us. ;)

So on the 4th day of our trip, on Tuesday May, 25th 2010, we are going to visit Disney Hollywood Studios!! :teeth:

As I said before the focus of this trip will be really on Beatriz and, since my sister will be gone by then, we might just skip all the rides with a height requirement.

MUST Do's:
Toy Story Mania----> hopefully more than once;
Block Party Bash;
Indiana Jones (it was closed last year and my husband never saw it);
Muppets;
Play house;
Beauty and the Beast;
Little Mermaid;
Backlot Tour;
Great Movie Ride
Magic of Disney Animation;
Playtime at Honey I shrunk the Kids playground.
If there is any time left I would like to ride Aerosmith with a swop pass but it is ok if I don't.

The rest of the time we will probably spend hunting for characters and getting our autograph book signed.

As much as my daughter likes to watch princesses movies I have to admit she's been TOTALLY into Toy Story right now. She is completely in love with Woody and Buzz and has chosen to watch Toy Story over Beauty and the Beast which has always been her all- time favorite. I am not surprised since I find it matches her character so I am really looking forward to going to Pixar Place. She will FREAK OUT when she sees the characters over there.:rotfl: I cannot wait.

For our lunch I have recently changed my mind and decided I want to try Starring Rolls instead of Pizza Planet (we might still go to Pizza Planet to check it out but not to eat in there). I saw some pictures of the sandwiches and the desserts they serve at Starring Rolls and if they taste as good as they look I am sure we will have a blast.:thumbsup2

At 17h30 we have reservations for super at Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club Resort so we will actually leave the park, ride the boat to the BCR and then head back to DHS for Fantasmic which is scheduled for 9pm. :smickey:

We have friends who ate at Cape May on their honeymoon and highly recommended it to us. And since we are sea food lovers I don't think we will regret the decision of leaving the park for a couple of hours. AND we will get to explore the Beach and Yatch Club resort a bit. :cool2:

So that's it! Am I missing anything? Is there anything else I should know about the Studios? Any special treats I don't know about? Let me know...

We will also be at DHS on Tues :) I ahve seen some of the dessert pics from Starring Rolls and YUMMO. A butterfinger cupcake as big as my 3 yr olds head LOL. If you have time you could take the boat to Beach CLub. We did this last year and really enjoyed it.

Your day 4 plans for DHS sound great! :thumbsup2 Seems like I've only done TSM twice on one trip. I really want to do it a couple of times while I'm there during our next trip.

Yes--take the boat to Beach Club. We stayed at Yacht Club this past December. They are beautiful resorts, and you will enjoy visiting and looking around before your ADR at Cape May. :)

We will also be at DHS on Tues :) I ahve seen some of the dessert pics from Starring Rolls and YUMMO. A butterfinger cupcake as big as my 3 yr olds head LOL.

I know!!!! I have seen those pictures too and I cannot wait to sink my teeth in one of those cupcakes. :lmao:

Your day 4 plans for DHS sound great! :thumbsup2 Seems like I've only done TSM twice on one trip. I really want to do it a couple of times while I'm there during our next trip.

Yes--take the boat to Beach Club. We stayed at Yacht Club this past December. They are beautiful resorts, and you will enjoy visiting and looking around before your ADR at Cape May. :)

Thank you. You know what? I am secretely hoping my husband will fall in love with the Beach & Yatch Club and decide we will stay there on another trip one day soon. :rolleyes1

Hope everybody is having a great weekend. Around here everything is cold and wet and we are so ready to put away the boots, the gloves and the scarves and start enjoying some good weather. But since we do live in Canada I don't think it will hapen anytime soon. :sad2:

Is it May yet? :lmao:

Today I watched the movie UP for the first time. popcorn:: I mean I had watched it a bit in the plane on our last trip to Brazil but, seriously, how much can you remember from a movie you watch when you are half asleep and your arms are numb from holding your two year old who refuses to sleep on her own seat? :confused3

Anyways, I loved the movie!!!!!! :lovestrucThe love story of Carl and Ellie is so touching and cute and it made me want to cry. I love the idea of growing old with my husband and building memories together but we have to admit that getting old really sucks and when we see some older folks acting "cranky" we do not always sympathize the way we should.

Anyways, I loved everything about it. Don't we all wish we could move to Paradise Falls? Apparently Carl and Russle can be found at the Hollywood studios for pictures and autographs and I will be certainly looking for them.

This week my daugther also watched Monsters Inc. for the first time and it was quite interesting to watch her watching Boo. I guess she identified herself with the little girl and it was really cute... :confused3

AND to wrap up the week we finally bought a new car. I suffer from major backaches and loading and unloading Beatriz from the car was getting increasingly difficult so we decided to get rid of it (the car, not Beatriz) and get a small truck. I am happy with our decision. We'll have more space now and my husband already suggested something about having the room for a second child. :rolleyes1 I pretended I didn't get the joke. :laughing: No babies before DisneyWorld....:rolleyes:

Q

Sounds like you have a great day at HS planned. :banana:

Make sure to get to Fantasmic early (like an hour early :scared1:). Starring Rolls is great but I think there is only outdoor seating. It is shaded though.

Also, I heard that the UP characters will be replaced with Toy Story 3 characters in early May. :mad: I hope that's not the case but I wanted to warn you. The Monsters Inc characters are at HS though!

Less than 3 months!!!!

I'm glad you liked Up! I am still to scared to watch it since I know I will :sad2: I tried to get my girls to watch Monsters Inc-they were :scared1: and made me turn it off:rolleyes1 Yay for the new truck! I have a mini van and it sure is easy

Yay for a new truck! LOL at your hubby's comment.

That's so cute about your DD and Boo! We watched Monster's Inc the other day, too. I love the movie Up! I'm sad to hear that the characters may be going away. :(

we are so ready to put away the boots, the gloves and the scarves and start enjoying some good weather.

Is it May yet? :lmao:

Me too---Can't we just get our flip-flops out?

Today I watched the movie UP for the first time. popcorn::

Anyways, I loved the movie!!!!!!

I've never watched it---I guess I need to watch it before my trip(s)! :)

This week my daugther also watched Monsters Inc. for the first time and it was quite interesting to watch her watching Boo. I guess she identified herself with the little girl and it was really cute... :confused3

LOVE Monsters, Inc.! That Sully is just a big old teddy bear, isn't he? :lovestruc

AND to wrap up the week we finally bought a new car

Congrats! :woohoo:

We'll have more space now and my husband already suggested something about having the room for a second child. :rolleyes1 I pretended I didn't get the joke. :laughing: No babies before DisneyWorld....:rolleyes:

Q

Good idea to just "play dumb"! ;)

Hi Q!

Sorry I've been gone from your PTR for a while...things have been crazy! Let me see if I remember everything I wanted to comment on.

First of all, there isn't a problem at all with you taking your own "glow stuff" into the park. So no need to worry there!

I'm so happy that you're going to Starring Rolls now!!! As you probably remember from my TR, it is AMAZING! And also note that you can go back throughout the day and pick up a bagel or dessert as a snack credit. Yum.

At DHS, be sure to get to the shows early. We did this, and we got amazing seats!! And I don't know how well Beatriz reacts to loud noises, but Fantasmic might be a little scary for her. I know a lot of people love it, and your family might be able to handle it, but we weren't fans.

Isn't UP the cutest?! We just loved it. I cried 3 times at the theater when I saw it. And we bought it as soon as it came out. SUCH a sweet story. And I laughed when I read your husband's truck comment. ;)

Yay! I finally read through your report so far! Looks like you've got some great plans! We'll be at AK on the 24th and MK on the 27 also! Maybe we'll run into each other.

And I was drooling when I saw the picture of the ice cream sandwich. YUM!

How are you liking your new truck? I realized that after I got my van 3 years ago, there's nothing like having a vehicle that you like and feel safe in. Even though it's been 3 years, the van still feels like it's new to me.

Cant' wait to read more!

Joining in. We will be there at the same time. We are staying May 22- June 1. Can't wait!

Joining in. We will be there at the same time. We are staying May 22- June 1. Can't wait!

Hello and welcome to my journal! Have you guys started the countdown for May 22nd at your place already ?

Yay! I finally read through your report so far! Looks like you've got some great plans! We'll be at AK on the 24th and MK on the 27 also! Maybe we'll run into each other.

And I was drooling when I saw the picture of the ice cream sandwich. YUM!

How are you liking your new truck? I realized that after I got my van 3 years ago, there's nothing like having a vehicle that you like and feel safe in. Even though it's been 3 years, the van still feels like it's new to me.

Cant' wait to read more!

Hello and welcome! So we will be at Animal Kingdom at the same time? That is so cool. I will be on the look out for fellow Disers.
That ice cream cookie sandwich sure looks amazing. My husband always talks about it and how much he will have one just for himself. No sharing. Oh well... who could blame him?

I relly love our truck. I just recently told my husband how I think I will never be back to owning a small car. We do feel safe in it and we cannot wait to go camping with it this Summer.

Hi Q!

I'm so happy that you're going to Starring Rolls now!!! As you probably remember from my TR, it is AMAZING! And also note that you can go back throughout the day and pick up a bagel or dessert as a snack credit. Yum.

At DHS, be sure to get to the shows early. We did this, and we got amazing seats!! And I don't know how well Beatriz reacts to loud noises, but Fantasmic might be a little scary for her. I know a lot of people love it, and your family might be able to handle it, but we weren't fans.

Isn't UP the cutest?! We just loved it. I cried 3 times at the theater when I saw it. And we bought it as soon as it came out. SUCH a sweet story. And I laughed when I read your husband's truck comment. ;)

Hi Staci-
We are sooooo looking forward to eating at Starring Rolls. I have heard we need to get there early though `cause they just run out of sandwiches. Is that true?

I saw Fantasmic once at Disneyland and I liked it a lot. Last year we visited Hollywood Studios in a day with no show so we are going to try our best not to miss it this time. I am not too sure of how Beatriz is going to react to it but I am guessing she should be ok.

And the more I watch UP the more I fall in love with it.

Make sure to get to Fantasmic early (like an hour early :scared1:). Starring Rolls is great but I think there is only outdoor seating. It is shaded though.

Also, I heard that the UP characters will be replaced with Toy Story 3 characters in early May. :mad: I hope that's not the case but I wanted to warn you. The Monsters Inc characters are at HS though!

Less than 3 months!!!!

The plan is to eat at Cape May Cafe and go back to the park straight to get seats at Fantasmic. Hopefully around one hour before the show should be enough time....

And I really hope those rumors about the UP characters being replaced are NOT true. Toy Story won`t come out until the middle of June so maybe Russle and Carl will still be aroubd in May... I am not going to lie I will be disappointed if we do not get to meet them.

I'm glad you liked Up! I am still to scared to watch it since I know I will be :sad2: I tried to get my girls to watch Monsters Inc-they were :scared1: and made me turn it off:rolleyes1 Yay for the new truck! I have a mini van and it sure is easy

The first time my daughter watched Monsters Inc. she was also a bit scared but I tried it again a couple of months later and she loved it so... you never know. I say give it another try.

Yay for a new truck! LOL at your hubby's comment.

That's so cute about your DD and Boo! We watched Monster's Inc the other day, too. I love the movie Up! I'm sad to hear that the characters may be going away. :(

That would really suck if the characters are gone by the time we get to visit, wouldn`t it?

Q

Hi Staci-
We are sooooo looking forward to eating at Starring Rolls. I have heard we need to get there early though `cause they just run out of sandwiches. Is that true?

I saw Fantasmic once at Disneyland and I liked it a lot. Last year we visited Hollywood Studios in a day with no show so we are going to try our best not to miss it this time. I am not too sure of how Beatriz is going to react to it but I am guessing she should be ok.

And the more I watch UP the more I fall in love with it.

We ate pretty early every day for lunch (we were at Starring Rolls around 11:30). They had plenty of sandwiches when we were there, but I don't know how it was later in the day... I hope you're able to see Fantasmic!! My parents loved it at Disneyland too. :thumbsup2

So to wrap up the Hollywood Studios subject I will post my favorite pictures of our last visit in Feb. 2009. It was a cold, windy day at WDW so we spent most of our time indoors. :sad2:

We had a turkey leg for lunch which I wouldn't mind having again at some point during our next visit. Just not sure if I will be hungry enough for that after eating everything else I am planning on eating this time around! :lmao:

OgAAAAtEbnVuhK8YGnQMHZT8rqlk5pXSoD0RLcOHrm8PFnd8h1eJktBqhceCcyGUtFwVl11C32rX2j6i4ul8vS3RFW4Am1T1UIch0VbURjHmKQLMdock0RAXf_C9.jpg

OgAAALKVO6kzYMfMy0PYGy4GWzkmNa7Jl7jUkb_25Pf2OnLK8z74diEmh9v3-nF_LkRj33Ytsswxf234Q3DvzhlXFV0Am1T1UOAqbV3u_9hPoD--mEeuws-M8M2M.jpg

OgAAAHbf-pO8eFGmvTk7NGS95qMiuf1K4gfyG1yeV_5NZyRKIc-qLN8sxPbipS5P3ilRSn_KWMuVKllU-vQUTNrP7dIAm1T1UPhF2Z9XdNJrFiPz3WNytHeFiOUQ.jpg

OgAAAMvHsgnz2k5KX96lpb6IyixZe9JtdeXUpLGtt3Dq4LBWLkTLCbsxcPW-7xnS_gq6fItOJgm87Bo9KHXunyTxivsAm1T1UK8gebD2m0NZwKdN4EminHS7dISG.jpg

Q

Oh my goodness. Beatriz is just PRECIOUS!! What a little cutie. I'm sure you're so excited to be back at Disney World with your family--and in only two months!!!! SO EXCITING! :goodvibes :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter