• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

COMPLETE ABC Letter/Elements Swap

Wow! It seems like this is signing up fast. I am signing up for myself and Rhondagreene.

Stephanie
Group A: Letter L
Group B: Letter R

Rhonda
Group A: Letter G
Group B: Letter N

Thanks!

I have started the players list.
Please make sure I have you with the right groups and letters.
Thanks. :flower3:

Sorry. I guess I forgot what our themes would be for our letters in the second group

R- Rides
N- TBA (I'll have to ask her what she wants to do)

Wow! It seems like this is signing up fast. I am signing up for myself and Rhondagreene.

Stephanie
Group A: Letter L
Group B: Letter R

Rhonda
Group A: Letter G
Group B: Letter N

Thanks!

Are you sharing a spot? If not, you will each need a second letter for each group. :)

Mine's right. Can I do general Jungle? Or does it have to be the Jungle Parade or Jungle Cruise (AKA something specific?)

Mine's right. Can I do general Jungle? Or does it have to be the Jungle Parade or Jungle Cruise (AKA something specific?)

General Jungle is okay. I feel you can use it for either or. We aren't making "titles" where you are stuck with one thing. :thumbsup2 I'll put down Jungle.

How about this:
Rhonda
Group A: D
Group:B Letter I

me:
Group A:W
Group B: LEtter H

ll get with you on themes shortly.

I need to take a short pause. Forgot I have a haircut today and then later one two dental appointments. :sad2: Good thing they give reminder calls. :rotfl2:

I don't expect a mad rush while I am gone, but I will ask PN96 to check in. She can change the OP as needed.

catinthehat35 and rhondagreene's groups both look fabulous. I will get back to you on themes. this is what I have so far
Rhondagreene
N- Nemo
I- ice cream

Catinthehat35
R-rides
H- tba

May I play?

I would like group A - letters I and K.

Thanks!

I'm filling in for AWM til she gets back.. I have you add to Group A; letters I & K... Don't panic because your name is in Cyan... I did that so AWM knows at a glance they are new additions since she left and she was take the color away when she double checks everything! ;)

This leaves 2 spots open U & X that I have a note out for threeiscrazy to determine if she would like them since she inquired if any were left open!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter