COMPLETE ABC Letter/Elements Swap

The ones in magenta are still open.
If you like Z-Zurg and Y-Yeti, they are yours. I'll put you there for now, if you change your mind, just let me know.[/QUOTE

Sounds good..thanks for the help I never would have come up with those two on my own!

That's okay. I would be leaving this open until the weekend anyway. :thumbsup2

I just need one more to commit and I'll make the changes.

OK Girls, Here I go with the begging. Oh Please, Oh Please, won't you say yes to signing up to just one more group? It's just one little old group. Luvmy3kiddos - I know you're up for it.

Oops, wanted to get your attention with that last post, but didn't mean for it to be quite so obnoxious. Sorry. :flower3:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Girl, you can go back and edit it to a smaller font. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'll go make the changes.

I will keep the current list as a copy on my Word doc. So in case I can't fill both groups, I will go back to this original one.

As I always say "if you're gonna do something - go big"
Can't say I'm not enthusiastic. :lmao:

I'm already thinking of what I want to do!! need to check my stock pile and then go to Mike's!!

this will be so fun, I haven't swapped for so long and these will be perfect for our WDW trip in April:cool1:

This means that

hiclarke
and
rhondagreene
and
Ohana 4

will either need to pick another two letters for both groups or pick a different subject to stay in one group.

Everyone else transfered evenly.

OK--I'm a little slow ;) I'll be willing to make more, just a bit confused--how many sets of each will we need to make in the specific groups? 26?

Can I change to A for Ariel and L for Lilo in the character group, please:)

And I'll add another letter for the places group--let me think for a few minutes.

Ok since we are switching the groups around..I do not want Y and Z anymore...I want

A for Ariel
E for Eeyore

I'll probably sign up for the places group too, just need to think...

Hey I'll take A and F for all 3 groups I know I have group A and C for group B
I'll do
A- Ariel
F-Fireworks

Is that cool with everyone :)

Ok since we are switching the groups around..I do not want Y and Z anymore...I want

A for Ariel
E for Eeyore

I'll probably sign up for the places group too, just need to think...

Bummer I just missed out on A so I'll take J for Jasmine and E for Eeyore

Ariel is a popular girl. :rotfl2:

wdwmickey asked first, so if you could also pick another one Disney_Rider, that would be great.

I will take L for Lion King and M for Monster's Inc.Laugh Floor in Group 3

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter