COMPLETE ABC Letter/Elements Swap

Replacement letters are on their way. I got sidetracked this week with the stomach bug that is going around the daycare where I work.

Ewww. I'm thinking maybe those letters should stay there and I'll make something even though it doesn't match. Some of those stomach viruses are potent.

I'm just kidding. There is no way I would make anything that would look as nice as your stuff. I am a bit of a germaphobe, but it'll be okay. :teeth:

I have labels printing right now. I will finish sealing up the boxes, adding the labels and will update the thread when I have gone to the post office today.

Yay I am one !!! thanks Ann, can't wait to see them, will post when I receive my box!!

I can't wait to get my items! This sure was one long, crazy swap but I enjoyed being a part of it. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to all of us and this swap. I will post whenmy items arrive!!

My items arrived today!! So did RhondaGreene's we have been busy going through our boxes. We love everything!! Again thank you Ann for your hard work and dedication to this swap.

Oh, I'm glad they are arriving. They winter wonderland that we have outside will keep even the USPS from delivering mail here today and tomorrow. So, I will look forward to seeing everything went we defrost!
S :)

just checked my mail box....nothing yet...hopefully tomorrow

Mine are here -- they are so cool!! My daughter and I spent some time this afternoon looking through everything.

Thanks to everyone and special thanks to Ann!!! The Hostess with the Mostess!

Hi Jennifer!
I just found the letter Morgan sent Samantha. :eek: We will get on that this week if it's not too late.

And I just found something small Samantha had picked up for Morgan. I was suppose to send it before Christmas. and again I say :eek:
I'll get that sent by the end of the week too.

Hi Jennifer!
I just found the letter Morgan sent Samantha. :eek: We will get on that this week if it's not too late.

And I just found something small Samantha had picked up for Morgan. I was suppose to send it before Christmas. and again I say :eek:
I'll get that sent by the end of the week too.

No worries ;)

My box came yesterday. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything. Can't wait to use it all.

Oh, and it's pretty cool that with so many letters, there is not a single repeat of themes (or paper usage).

Thanks for hostessing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter