COMPLETE ABC Letter/Elements Swap

That would be because I need glasses. I sent to Mt2P. Sorry. Your box is still sitting here with the rest waiting on the replacement piece.

that explains it....I checked again today and nothing....will try to wait patiently popcorn::

The replacement part was mailed out on Tuesday. I still didn't have it as of Saturday and no mail today.

Everything is sorted and swapped and bagged up. If the part comes in the mail tomorrow, I will tuck in the boxes and away they go. If they don't come in tomorrow I will still mail out the boxes and then just send you the part in a letter.

Thank you all for your patience. This has been the swap from the nether regions for sure. :sad1:

no problem waiting, you can wait to ship mine after the replacement part arrives!

No replacement piece today. I will get the boxes sealed up tonight and bring them to the post office tomorrow - except for m2m.

Replacement parts still aren't here, but I did mail off all the boxes. I send the replacement parts on when they get here.

I know..but none of this was your doing.. it was the postal service doing!!! You did everything within your power!!!

How's the weather??? What's your prediction for sn*w? We are expecting anywhere from 3-6 inches..depends on which station... one says down south and over into OH next to nothing.. flip the channel and it says down south will be worse along w/ OH... I despise weather.. it's so unpredictable....

Thanks Ann!!! Can't wait to see everything! You did an awesome job once again! When the replacement part comes...you can hold mine and send it with your surprise swap stuff so that it covers postage. (If that is a help...if not let me know and I will send you money.)

They can't make up their minds either. Anywhere from 3 to 5 to 8 maybe heavier north and west or south and east. LOL All this technology and still Mother Nature is elusive.

Thanks LM3K. There was no way I squeezing the surprise swap in this one, although I did think about it. LOL I will send the replacement part with my surprise stuff.

AWM ~ you can hold my replacement piece til whenever we exchange anything again.. no hurries/ got other things I have to do before the ABC of the 2010 trip for me!

Got mine box...didn't open it yet, but wanted to let you know it is here!!!

Thanks again Ann!! You have been awesome!

Got mine today - haven't opened it yet but it is in good condition. Thanks for all your hard work in organizing this swap!

Hanne

Got my box today... Thank you for everything Ann!!!
Off to look through everything... even though I'm not putting my ABC albums together for a few more months!

Got my box today! I have looked through a few things, but plan to look more tomorrow.
Thanks for hosting such a great swap and thanks for all the great pieces!
S :)

Rachel and I got our box today, everything is fab! Thanks so much :)

I got my box today and was very, super happy with all the goodies. My 3 year old niece just loved everything to-kept pointing out the letters and the pretty 'goodies' to me. I am sorry about my letters never showing up.

A bit of good news on that front...they have decided to close that satellite post office because of the high level of complaints and lost mail....they actually lost a company's entire set of W-2s this week and made the local news.

My box is here...unopened. I need a clone...or maybe a personal assistant, chauffer, trainer, cook, housekeeper, errand runner.....

Thanks so much for all of your efforts with this swap. You are a most excellent hostess:hug:

My box is here...unopened. I need a clone...or maybe a personal assistant, chauffer, trainer, cook, housekeeper, errand runner.....

Thanks so much for all of your efforts with this swap. You are a most excellent hostess:hug:

I always wonder how much I could get done if I only had a wife :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter