COMPLETED Disney Parks/Lands Page Sketch Swap

Thanks for the add-ons Annie!! And, I figured you just hadn't added the dates yet, so wanted to remind you and plug them into my calendar! :thumbsup2 Got 'em in there now and am ready to go!

Only take what you will use. :thumbsup2

Thanks LM3K, I would have remembered as I added everyone's groups, but it is good to have it done now.

LOL not yet!! I wait and see if we need to fill any slots.

I've got a ton os swaps to due and I'm waiting for 2 more to open. This is going to be a big test of my time management skills.

Well, being my first swap I didn't know there was going to be a new thread for sign ups. I've been refreshing the other thread since 7 am!

But, I'll take group E Norway if it's still open.

I picked my sketches...at least for now lol

B. sketch 2
C. sketch 11 (left side)
E. sketch 1
F. sketch 11 (left side)
1a. sketch 13 (left side)
H. sketch 7
I. sketch 4
J. sketch 4
K. sketch 4
L. sketch 4
I'd like to do each park's icon as the sun in the sketch if that's ok with everyone??

Put me down for an angel too if you need it! I really want to type a whole list of groups I want to join, but I am going to be good!

Well, being my first swap I didn't know there was going to be a new thread for sign ups. I've been refreshing the other thread since 7 am!

But, I'll take group E Norway if it's still open.

Sorry. Some hostesses use the interest thread as the sign up thread, but I don't like all the clutter and start new ones. Sorry about not stating that on the other thread.

I am glad you found us!!

I'll take World Showcase: Canada (unless it's already taken)
I'll take Epcot: Africa
I'll take DHS: Sunset Blvd

Now, to get this done early.... I'll update sketches tonight...or tomorrow.. more than likely tomorrow as we have soccer game VARSITY tonight...

LOL not yet!! I wait and see if we need to fill any slots.

I've got a ton os swaps to due and I'm waiting for 2 more to open. This is going to be a big test of my time management skills.

Yes, but as your organized receptionist, I will be making you work on these swaps timely.. starting next week.. I will give you a one week reprieve since I'm swamped this week.. next week isn't much better but I will be done deep cleaning in the house today!:banana:

I may be interested in being an Angel, too, if my plans go right. I will be in the World from October 18 to October 25, and plan to have all my pages completed by then, so I might be able to handle one more commitment of 4 or so pages. Put me on the "reserve" list!

My sketch choices are:
Group B sketch 6 #3
Group C sketch 14 #5 right side, title will be at top
Group D sketch 4 #6
Group E sketch 5 #4
Group F sketch 9 #18 left side

Will shop fot this this weekend.

Cassey

Thank you lynner. I will fix the posting when I get back. I will update your sketch choices too JJJ.

Need to go get kiddos from school and take them to their allergy shots. This is a long drive so it will be dinner time when I get back.

Thanks for understanding. :flower3:

Thanks Annie for knowing what I meant when I put Africa in Epcot... I thought everyone got the memo that they moved Africa to Epcot for one day only, today... I must have been the only one to get the memo! LOL Totally a blonde moment..

I have my sketches picked too...

DHS ~ Sunset Blvd: Sketch 4, #6 (contemplating another sketch but want to see if it works before I commit)
WS ~ Canada: Sketch 5, #4
AK ~ Africa: Sketch 8, #1
MK ~ Liberty Square: Sketch 7, #2

Thanks again Annie... while things are extremely nuts here at the moment.. in looking at things I may have a 2 week window of weekday freedom the end of Sept/first of October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter