COMPLETED Disney Parks/Lands Page Sketch Swap

Hi! I chose my sketch for World Showcase: Sketch 3 for Norway. I was thinking natural tones and browns with some flags and maybe some flowers.

And I'd be happy to take a spot in group H2 Non-Disney Colors Disney Theme Sketch 7. What would be considered Non-Disney? I was going to do blues and navy.

Annie--here are my sketch numbers.

Group B2-Fantasyland--sketch 5

Group E-Germany--sketch 7

Group F-Streets of America--sketch 9 right side only

Group 1A-Disney Colors--sketch 8

Group H2-Non Disney colors--sketch 5; theme--Mickey & Minnie in brights

Group I-Magic Kingdom--sketch 14 right side only

Group J-Animal Kingdom--sketch 1

Group K2-EPCOT--sketch 3

Group L-DHS--sketch 15 left side only

Big or little trimmer? My small one goes missing all the time. I usually find it under some paper. LOL If it were a snake, it would have bit me.

Any more swappers want a spot?

Newbies are welcome to join.

It's my fiskars 12 inch trimmer, the ones that have the arm that folds out. I have no idea where it vanished to!

Hi! I chose my sketch for World Showcase: Sketch 3 for Norway. I was thinking natural tones and browns with some flags and maybe some flowers.

And I'd be happy to take a spot in group H2 Non-Disney Colors Disney Theme Sketch 7. What would be considered Non-Disney? I was going to do blues and navy.

Your color scheme for Norway sounds good.

Blues and Navy sound good for non Disney colors.
This is a sample of what I did for Tink in non traditional colors:
_IGP9246-1.jpg

I will put you down for H2 and update the sketch choices. Thank you. :)

May I please have:

Group B2- Adventureland- sketch 4

Group D- Imgination- sketch 2

Group H2- sketch 5

Group K2- sketch 3

Thank you! :goodvibes

I can take Innoventions in group D to close that group out and Frontierland in group B2 to help that one out. (if someone else wants either of them, that's fine also...just starting fill-ins)

Since there are only 2 of us in group A - how about I move from group A to group B2 and fill that one by doing Liberty Square/Main Street USA......that is unless someone wants to help fill up group A :rolleyes1. In that case I would keep both group A and B2. :yay:

Can I wait to give you sketch numbers until I have had a chance to go to the store? Need some new paper for inspiration.

Ann I would love to join. I have been looking at your others page swap and over the pages.

Can I have the following:
Last spot in group c
Group 1b
Group L2
Group J2

I am on my way to a field trip and will get back to you with the sketck and sunburn for the others if that is ok?

Its been a long time since we swapped together

Sketch numbers can be given or not. All I ask is that you write which one you used on your pages themselves.

You can change your mind at any time about the sketches. I know I have with the current one. LOL

It is good to see you here NemoMom!

I am going to add myself to Group A and then you can stay. =) Thank you for taking the spot in B2.

Any group with two or more will be kept open. One page extra is always better than no pages. :thumbsup2 I find these much easier to use than the elements.

Okay, you twisted my arm:lmao: I will take the last spot in group A. Now to figure out a sketch and a plan.

Cassey

Ann I would love to join. I have been looking at your others page swap and over the pages.

Can I have the following:
Last spot in group c
Group 1b
Group L2
Group J2

I am on my way to a field trip and will get back to you with the sketck and sunburn for the others if that is ok?

Its been a long time since we swapped together

Hey Ann I will take the last spot in Group C.

I will be closing the sign ups tomorrow afternoon. Any last minute takers should post soon.

Annie, if you want or need to put NemoMom in any of the groups I'm in to get her in, I'm fine with 5 or 6 versus 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter